Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  Empty Mountain Goat says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!

Post by Mountain Goatee Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:09 pm

July 19, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.   

Recently I was listening to some group of guys on a call. I stumbled across this call, so I though I would listen to it and see what they are talking about. The call turned out to be VERY depressing as far as us investors are concerned. If it was all TRUTH (which it isn't)  I would not mind so much. But  once again only a bunch of opinions and nothing more. Just a new twist to intel and instead of positive hype and rumors they gave it a pessimistic spin on hype and rumors. Nothing has changed. Still no one talking about the FACTS.

So in light of this I want to warn everyone DO NOT SELL YOUR DINAR!

Today I need to bring you some FACTS and make you realize that there is a long term plan for Iraq. Yes – it is a long term plan and we have to wait. This is not a “get rich quick scheme”. The good news a decade already rolled by since 2003 and so time has already passed and so the long term waiting is ticking away. Iraq is now moving forward faster than ever.

Some are discouraged and so they vent their anger on everyone and are now making up these negative stories. Why? I just want to ask you one question as proof to what I am going to tell you today. The IQD revaluation is real and it is going to increase in significant value. Why?

First, we know that the “lop” is out of the questions since the CBI itself has told us many, many times the newer notes and the 3 zero notes are going to coincide for up to 10 years. This is FACT not fiction. So if they were to lop then the citizens would have a short time span (a time limit) to turn in the older 3 zero notes for the newer notes. This is not their plan, obviously. So no lop! All you lop supporters you have nothing to back up what you say.

Second, these same negative people are saying –“oh – this is just going to be redenomination and nothing else”, thus no increase in value. It is obvious again they do not know what they are talking about since they are not really familiar with a redenomination or why the 2003 financial sanctions were placed on Iraq. In the sense the Iraq dinar will go through a “redenomination” if you are technical and want to strictly apply this term since the currency will change over to a new currency. But this will be gradual over a ten year timeframe. This is not a sudden changeover, leaving the holder of the holder of the 3 zero notes up a creek with worthless currency.

DEFINITION of 'Redenomination'. 1. The process whereby a country's currency is recalibrated due to significant inflation and currency devaluation. Certain currencies have been redenominated a number of times over the last century for various reasons.

Again over and over the CBI assured the citizens that these newer notes will “coincide” or “coexist” (depending on which translator you used) for up to 10 years and “gradually” will be phased out. Yes – the operative word is gradual. This is quoted right out of many articles by the CBI. This does not fit the definition of a lop. The CBI governor pointed out that "the introduction of new currency does not mean the destruction of the old currencies, but it will continue to trade to about ten years," pointing out that "this period will enable the central bank to withdraw the old currency in accordance with the mechanics of the market and will maintain liquidity."

I also included an article in my 7/17 newsletter of the CBI telling us inflation is under control and is actually very low. First the CBI stabilized the dinar rate to 1166 over many year. Then in 2014 they had to adjust it for inflation but this was only less than 14 dinars downward, hardly a massive devaluation. So the dinar rate is real steady and strong.

Third, so in this redenomination process that Iraq is involved in is different kind of animal. The value must change. It would not matter if it was going to be a pure “lop”, would it?

But the lop is not an option according to the CBI. Get it? Also in many articles, the CBI told us the value will change, so there is no question about this too. I do not mean a change that would mean to another provisional rate change of an inflation adjustment such as in 2014 (14 dinars to fight inflation). Instead I mean a substantial change in value. I quote from many articles - “future change in the dinar to compete with other foreign currencies” (their words not mine).

I mean bringing back their currency to an international level and competing with other developed nation’s currencies. I quote from past articles - Keywords and said for "tomorrow Press", "The goal of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is to support the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor of foreign currency", he returned him as a "strategic project that will serve the country's economy."  This strategic project he refers to is the “project to delete the zeros”.

So how would a lop benefit the currency and make it more competitive? It doesn’t. A lop is simply a de-inflation measure, a “recalibrating”. Get it?  A measure to reset the currency. The value usually does not change just that you don’t have to carry so much currency around with you to buy anything. Too many zeros get way out of hand and unmanageable.

Let’s take Zimbabwe as a very good example. They loped and redenominated but they have little to back up the new rate. Remember they issued newer notes and they revalued 1:1 with the US dollar. The project failed. Why? Cause the economic conditions were not right and they did not have sufficient currency reserves. They are not exploiting their natural resources and bringing them to market. They need to export desperately. 

Forth, I keep telling everyone do not compare Iraq revalue with what happened in Kuwait in the 90’s. This your first mistake. This a fallacy and a dream. This is not a reason to buy the IQD. This is only hype from these currency dealers. Get it?

These are two entirely different situations/events as Kuwait was a reinstatement and they wanted to go back to the Kuwait dinar from the Saddam Hussein Iraqi dinar. They wanted their full sovereignty back from Iraq. Why did they do this and why did they do it so quickly?

They has to do this quickly since the invasion plan for 2003 was being drawn up and the 3 zero notes were going to replace the Saddam Hussein notes  and the Kuwaiti government did not want to get stuck with these notes since they, as we know, soon became worthless once Iraq switched over. There was a plan and nothing is coincidental and JUST happens. So the Kuwaiti reinstatement was quick and decisive. Many made millions off the Kuwait dinar since the thought process was that Kuwait would replace them. But they didn’t replace them, instead they reinstated. But as an investor, this was purely an accident being in the right place at the right time. This situation happens only once in a lifetime at best. Obviously, this is not the situation with Iraq. So please forget all this hype about Kuwait as a reason for buying Iraqi dinar.

Fifth, and this is the best reason of all. Many of these negative people also say that the economy has to be “booming”, “robust” or “investors flocking into Iraq”, the security tight, la, la, la. Many of these so called gurus still persist and say that the dinar RV will be the catalyst to spark the economy. Again, a lie. What state was the economy in back in 2010, 2013 and 2015? They can list a thousand reasons why the dinar of Iraq is not revaluing but they can’t provide FACTS to back any of it up.

Only conjecture and opinion. Okay so here are some FACTS.

In two articles (I presented these articles to you in the past) when the CBI told us there were three occasions in the past when they were going to move ahead with the next phase of the project to delete the zeros (which leads to an RV). They told us these were missed opportunities but there would be another planned timeframe in the future. These past timeframes were 2011, 2013 and 2015. This is from the CBI I did not make up these FACTS. What were the CBI reserves back then? Did this matter? You think? Did they have a war going on? What was the price of oil?

Could these all be factors related back then to RV?

They then told us 2017 timeframe and that within the 2017 sometime it would be completed. But I firmly believe they are predicating this statement on the ability to bring about the right conditions to facilitate the Rv. So this isn’t decades or even years off. The end of July is quickly approaching. There are 5 more months to 2017. Can Iraq accomplish these goals to RV in this short of time span?

I quote from another article by the CBI: "The Bank is working on the mechanisms used to implement this project is expected to start by the beginning of 2017," noting that "the central bank has began the first steps of the project through the selection of designs, companies and the country in which it will be printed currencies".

So let me clarify all the hype. It says nothing about an RV in the beginning of 2017. Does it? Read it! No it does not. It says the CBI is expected to start the implementation of the project in the beginning of 2017. That is all it says. So there must be plan and they told us there is a plan.  

So all you negative people here is your chance to challenge me. I am open for debate and discussion. But please bring me FACTS not some fictional, delusional stuff from some so called intel “guru” who  is a “secret” source. I can change my mind and I am flexible but so far nothing anyone has said pressed me into changing it. The CBI is moving forward and I believe (until I am told otherwise by the CBI) that the fully intend to recover the dinar to its glory days and thus be worth something substantial and do it by the end of 2017.

Below I included my table of what I believe has been the situation in Iraq. It is based on timelines since the 2003 invasion only. I included a column of items to the left. These items we know are indicators for the CBI, the GOI and the IMF for STABILITY and SECURITY within Iraq.

Can you draw any conclusions from these indicators in the past and to where Iraq is in 2017? Can you see almost all the goals of the past Stand-By-Agreements (SBA)and current SBA being met? Also look at some the economic indicators. Do you think, as investors, we are the very best situation for an RV than ever before?
Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  Goat-chart

So now I ask you some questions:

What was the state of Iraq back then during each of these three occasions (2011, 2013 and 2015)?

What was their level of SECURITY and what was their level of political STABILITY?

Why was it stopped each of these 3 times?

What is now different in Iraq?

Why should we believe 2017 will any different?

So please all you negative people don’t give me this rubbish about the Iraq economy having to be “booming” to get an RV or any of your other rhetoric. This is simply not the case if you study the history behind this RV saga.

Should you listen to anyone else?

Listen to whoever you desire, but please don’t come to me crying afterwards when all their foolish RV predictions don’t pan out or you get puzzled by their nonsense and then need clarification. All this nonsense about some Chinese Elders or Sovereign funds, New Republic, New USN, etc,,,funding these currency RVs is just so ridiculous I roll over in the chair each time I hear it. Do you really believe all this stuff?

I also have to say that dropping in to my newsletter only once in a while out of curiosity is a start but not very good since my news is an ongoing saga and it is will be hard to understand and catch up on all the hundreds of articles I presented in the past that you did not read. How can you make connections to what is going on? Along with listening to some other garbage intel, it is no wonder you would have so many questions. No wonder everyone is so confused.

So having said all my points then what is Iraq waiting for to RV?

You tell me. Look at the state of the country now. Look at the past history of the project to delete the zeros. Look at the past 3 efforts to RV. Look at the necessity for the dinar to compete with other foreign currencies. Look at the status of the CBI efforts in an article by the CBI in my 7/17 newsletter (LINK). Look at the SBA with the IMF, re-read all the CBI articles telling us their goals with currency reform.  

So, when do you think perhaps the Iraqi dinar will RV?

Articles are below. As always my comments are in italic RED.

Articles Begin

Central bank sales rise in foreign currency auction

(I am never concerned about looking at the sales from the currency auctions as any indicator of an RV. I am only presenting this article to you today because some certain “guru” is telling everyone the auctions are selling dinars not dollars. So here is proof and let’s get it right once and for all. The currency auctions are all about the Chapter VII sanctions. The merchants need US dollars to pay for imports of goods, services and labor. Get it? Iraq is still operating under a closed economy they can not yet use their dinar outside of the country. When this last part of the sanctions are lifted they will be able to use dinar all over the world, trade dinar, pay in dinar and it will be listed on the global currency exchanges. This is what we wait for. So here it is in black and white for everyone to see and read. Please NO Rumors, No Hype….just the FACTS! )

Baghdad – Journal News The sale of foreign currency by the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) on Wednesday sold more than $ 178 million, after selling $ 176 million yesterday. (Dinar is NOT foreign currency to Iraq since it is their currency…right?  The US Dollar is foreign currency to Iraq)

“The volume of the amount sold today amounted to 178 million, 537 thousand and 334 dollars(it does not day dinars!) at an exchange rate of 1182 dinars per dollar, with the participation of 39 banks and 10 companies for financial transfer.”

The statement said that “the sale of amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad, as well as the sale of cash was the price of 1190 dinars per dollar.” (Why is this money going abroad? It is going to pay for imports such as goods, services and labor due to not being able to use the dinar. Amen, Amen I hope I made my point. So can we put this to rest once and for all?)

(So how do currency brokers get their dinar to sale in USA or Europe? They get it mostly from Jordan and Turkey where it is illegally smuggled out of Iraq from corruption. It is allowed to pass thru customs to the USA and Europe because the rate is so low. But I assure you this play money (3 zero notes)  was never meant to leave the country of Iraq. Okay enough of this old stuff you should already know….)

Saleh GOI: The Iraqi dinar is stable and there are no fears of his collapse in front of foreign currencies

The Prime Minister's advisor for Economic Affairs has confirmed the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, settling the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies, and there are no fears of a deterioration of its value. (This is fantastic news. In my last newsletter,  dated 7/17, I brought you 4 articles by the CBI. Now the GOI is telling us they confirm with what the CBI said in these articles.

So the GOI and CBI are on the same page with the currency. WE need this prior to Iraq letting the RV go.

But I have to wonder- Why they bring out this article in particular? Why now?

So they are essentially telling us the IQD can withstand against other foreign currencies and there is no fear of it collapsing. WOW! But wait a second THE IQD is not yet competing against other foreign currencies…right?

The IQD is not yet on the global exchanges…right? Iraq is still working under this “closed” economy…right? The IQD is still under sanctions, as they are still only using the 3 zero notes as currency…right?

So why is Saleh telling us this? He is telling us this for the very near future when it does compete? Is he “priming the pump”? Mohammed Saleh is setting the tone for those who will ultimately challenge the move the CBI is about to do. Remember there is still resistance in the parliament to continue with the project to delete the zeros. They will not win and the CBI WILL move forward to the next phase of this project very soon.

This article,, I believe, is the continued effort to educate the other politicians and the common popular crowd as were the other 4 CBI articles earlier this week. Folks they are beginning their re-education process. The process should not get even more detailed as time goes by. Let’s wait and see what happens.)

Saleh added that some were seeking to reduce the value of the Iraqi currency to foreign exchange for profit only, and on foreign debt and borrowing, Mohammad Saleh said the internal and external borrowing process to finance the budget deficit is a process that is not deflationary as some claim but is a stimulating and expansionary process that fights deflation and does not affect the Iraqi economy.

Abadi adviser GOI: Iraq in connection with the receipt of a new batch of International Monetary Fund

Baghdad – the journal news
Financial advisor to Prime Minister Mohamed Saleh appearance that "Iraq is open to institutions concerned with Economic Affairs in the world as our headquarters for World Bank Fund welcome to have the headquarters of the International Monetary Fund, indicating that Iraq are going to receive a new batch of IMF.

Saleh said in a statement for «journal news» that "Iraq has long agreements with the International Monetary Fund which four agreements since 2003 to now, noting that three agreements to prepare other Convention" credit beyond conflict "occurred after the 2003 ″.

Abadi Adviser drew attention to "standby credit program agreement in principle signed in the fifth month of the year 2016 and adopted by the Fund on the date 7/7/2016 that served a loan to Iraq worth 5.3 billion dollars over 36 months.

He continued that "loan payments are divided into 6 major batches and 7 Sub batches, by systematically submitted requests from the Iraqi Government, which when needed, stating that Iraq had received nearly a billion dollars." (so far)

He pointed out that "Iraq awaiting other loan payment equivalent to 35% of Iraq share inside the box." (This is going to be a BIG one 35% x $5,300,000 = $1,855,000 almost 2 billion.)

"The loan determines the payment of five years and a grace period of two years and an interest rate low.

We are Stabilizing IQD Exchange Rate without a space for Speculation: CBI Governor

On Sunday, the Governor of Iraqi Central Bank issued a statement that main objective of CBI is to stabilize the balance between the sale of U.S dollar and demand in the domestic markets. He also added that the sustainability shouldn’t be considered an edge of speculation and huge profits. (This has absolutely nothing to do with an RV of the dinar…just so you know)

The Governor of CBI delivered his words in a press interview with Alsumaria News and indicated that the Bank is looking to maintain a balance between the sales of U.S dollar and to keep it stable. He pointed out that the balance of foreign currency has become strong in the past couple of years and there isn’t any kind of space for speculation and huge profits. He added that Iraq has been experiencing some exceptional circumstances and a significant amount of decline in the global oil prices was considered one of the major reasons behind the economic and financial crisis in the country.

He added that there were two choices in front of the policy of Iraqi Central Bank, whether to respond the U.S dollar to prevent the speculations. But, it would be more costly in the reduction of foreign currency reserves at the CBI due to the foreign currency sale process or accept a margin of increase in the U.S dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar currency. He said that the Iraqi Central Bank was looking to maintain a balance between two objectives. He said that CBI was established as an independent bank under the law implemented on 6th March 2004.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   says - DON'T SELL YOUR DINAR!  Empty Mtn Goat

Post by Scotchie Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Mtn Goat is 100% correct when she says Iraq has a long term plan.  This plan will surpass 2020.

I disagree with her statement not to sell your dinar.

You will probably never see the dinar rise in value.

Perhaps your grandchildren might.

If Iraq goes with a new currency in county, all holders here in the US will be stuck with worthless paper.

Never put something off for tomorrow, as tomorrow may never come.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum