Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI

2 posters

Go down

The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI Empty The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:19 pm

Below is the translation of a post from an Iraq in regards to the Dinar RV and Iraq.  You can see the original post in Arabic below the translated post
~~~~~~~~

TRANSLATED FROM -- UmNO Kadok Cengkadak      Post on YOUTUBE - 

The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI Photo

Li all political parties and the people of Iraq must be pressure on the new government of Prime Minister Abadi to do so immediately rankings of the Iraqi currency exchange market is the world. 

The Iraqi government and parliament must begin procedures for the exchange rate in the Iraqi currency market of the world before presenting any agenda for economic development in Iraq. 

The most necessary and important measures from the classification of the Iraqi currency to the global currency market economy need Iraq more valuable and kindness for the well-being of the Iraqi people. 

Only with the rise of the Iraqi currency to remove Iraq from the financial crisis and a harmful burden on oil oil commodity. The appreciation of the Iraqi currency against the value of the currency market should be more stable the global economy, which must be in line with the Iraqi currency settled. 

Given the folly of the corrupt government party and corrupt collusion made the former with America in the first elections by the United Nations organized political parties that can follow the dictates of the American strategy to bypass "revlue" Iraqi currency means that the exchange of oil to claim the calculation of compensation in the Iraq war with a sweetened classification with the currency Iraq is less than the US dollar. 

A country settled after having done a 3-year revaluation of its currency because the United States does not doubt the political parties and the government of Kuwait is not anti-US. The Iraqi people oppressed by the ruling party to cheat the swindler fools who conspire to win the rule of Iraq with the United States and the United Nations gave victory to the difficult agreement to follow the dictates of the United States Mistaken on the rating of "revaluation" value of the Iraqi currency exchange is the world. America deceives some people from Iraq to miss the value of the assessment of the Iraqi currency to pay compensation for the costs of the war Kuwait Iraq paid by the exchange of dollars in Iraq oil oil. 

Any reason for the new cabinet should precede the prime minister's ruling Abadi Party's technical reason for quibble with financial management through the "revaluation" measures to classify the Iraqi currency for the global currency market. 

The Iraqis should seize power by force seized by Iraqi forces led by the fighting states if at the first conference of parliament no new government Prime Minister Abadi did not declare a "revaluation" value of assessment of the Iraqi currency exchange market is the world. 

Abadi Prime Minister and the ruling political party with members of the new government will quell the ISIS terrorists and the reason for the lack of stable political Daesh safety required by the IMF, America and the United Nations for approval "raise the value" of the classification of the Iraqi currency of the global currency market. 

Iraqis still hunger treachery and poverty as a result of Prime Minister Abbadi's partner to pass the "revaluation" of the currency classification from Iraq to the world currency market Unwarranted political security of quibble Iraq ISIS and Daesh terrorists said the mastermind by Israel and the United States for reasons not approved by Before the United Nations International Monetary Fund and America for approval "revaluation" of the classification of the Iraqi currency of the global currency market.

All political parties and the people of Iraq are formed to mobilize outside Parliament on any day of the trial of the new government headed by Prime Minister Abbadi led to an immediate coup if Prime Minister Abadi did not declare a "revaluation" of the Iraqi currency classification from the global currency market. 

Iraqis defend their citizens' rights from another betrayal by the ruling coalition The ruling party coalition, which was given after the first full victory in Iraq controlled by the US military, provided the ruling party to obey puppet orders colonized by Americans.

The Iraqi people must be certain that the ruling party led by Prime Minister Abbadi in general under the leadership of "raise the value" of the classification of the Iraqi currency from the global currency market immediately without an excuse and pretext ISIS Daesh and bribes to the mayor miss the "revaluation" of the Iraqi currency classification. 

Iraqis react to the seizure of Iraqi oil exports port barrier while not "revaluation" the Iraqi currency. 

The comprehensive strategy of the Iraqi people urged not to make riots or disorder, but a strategy to hold peaceful gatherings every port of parliament to the new government of Prime Minister Abbadi to issue a declaration "raising the value" of the classification of the Iraqi currency in the international currency market. 

If until the end of the new government offer is announced the date of revaluation IRAQ IRAQ, the peaceful people will remain with the whole people of Iraq peacefully slaughter prisoners enter the port and prevent the export of petroleum goods from Iraq. 

Only in this way can the Iraqi people be liberated from poverty by betraying the American and Jewish invaders.

TRANSLATED FROM -- UmNO Kadok Cengkadak      Post on YOUTUBE - 

The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI Photo

لى جميع الأحزاب السياسية وشعب العراق يجب أن يكون الضغط على الحكومة الجديدة لرئيس الوزراء العبادي أن تفعل ذلك فورا تصنيفات سوق صرف العملة العراقية هو العالم. الحكومة العراقية والبرلمان يجب أن تبدأ الإجراءات لسعر الصرف في السوق العملة العراقية من العالم قبل تقديم أي جدول أعمال التنمية الاقتصادية في العراق. الإجراءات الضرورية جدا وأهم من تصنيف العملة العراقية إلى اقتصاد سوق العملات العالمية تحتاج العراق أكثر قيمة واللطف من أجل رفاهية الشعب العراقي. فقط مع ارتفاع العملة العراقية لإخراج العراق من الأزمة المالية وعبء ضار على البترول سلعة النفط. وينبغي أن يكون ارتفاع قيمة العملة العراقية مقارنة مع قيمة سوق العملات سوف يكون أكثر استقرارا الاقتصاد العالمي الذي يجب أن يكون في خط مع العملة العراقية سويت. نظرا حماقة حزب حكومة تواطؤ الفاسد والمرتد جعل السابق مع أمريكا في أول انتخابات من قبل الأمم المتحدة بتنظيم الأحزاب السياسية التي يمكن أن تتبع ما يمليه الإستراتيجية الأمريكية لتخطي "revlue" العملة العراقية تعني أن تبادل البترول للمطالبة حساب التعويض في حرب العراق مع تصنيفا سويت مع العملة العراقية أقل من الدولار الأمريكي. بلد سويت من بعد قد فعلت 3 سنوات "إعادة تقييم" عملتها لأن الولايات المتحدة لا يشك الأحزاب السياسية وحكومة الكويت ليست معادية للولايات المتحدة. الشعب العراقي المظلوم من قبل الحزب الحاكم للغش الحمقى كنس الذين يتآمرون للفوز حكم العراق مع الولايات المتحدة والأمم المتحدة أعطت الفوز للاتفاق الصعب متابعة إملاءات الولايات المتحدة أخطأت على تصنيف "إعادة تقييم" قيمة سوق صرف العملة العراقية هي العالم. أمريكا تخدع بعض الناس من العراق أن يغيب عن قيمة تقييم العملة العراقية لدفع تعويضات لتكاليف حرب الكويت العراق يدفعها صرف الدولار في العراق النفط البترول. وينبغي أن يسبق أي سبب لمجلس الوزراء الجديد حكم رئيس الوزراء حزب العبادي سبب فني المماحكة مع الإدارة المالية من خلال إجراءات "إعادة تقييم" للتصنيف العملة العراقية لسوق العملات العالمي. ويتعين على العراقيين استيلاء على السلطة بالقوة الاستيلاء عليها من قبل القوات العراقية بقيادة الولايات مكافحة لو كان في المؤتمر الأول لبرلمان لم حكومة جديدة رئيس الوزراء العبادي لم تعلن "إعادة تقييم" قيمة تقييم سوق صرف العملة العراقية هي العالم. وقال رئيس الوزراء العبادي والحزب السياسي الحاكم مع أعضاء الحكومة الجديدة سوف المماحكة الإرهابيين ISIS والسبب عدم وجود مستقرة سلامة Daesh السياسية المطلوبة من قبل صندوق النقد الدولي وأمريكا والأمم المتحدة للموافقة عليها "ترفع قيمة" للتصنيف العملة العراقية من سوق العملات العالمي. لا يزال العراقيون الجوع خيانة والفقر نتيجة للحكم رئيس الوزراء العبادي شريك لتمرير "إعادة تقييم" تصنيف العملة من العراق إلى سوق العملات العالمية الأمن السياسي غير المبرر من المماحكة العراق قال الإرهابيين ISIS وDaesh العقل المدبر من قبل إسرائيل والولايات المتحدة وذلك لأسباب لم يتم الموافقة عليها من قبل الأمم المتحدة صندوق النقد الدولي وأمريكا للموافقة عليها "إعادة تقييم" للتصنيف العملة العراقية من سوق العملات العالمي. تنشأ جميع الأحزاب السياسية وشعب العراق لحشد خارج البرلمان في أي يوم من محاكمة الحكومة الجديدة برئاسة رئيس الوزراء العبادي أدى إلى القيام به على الفور انقلاب إذا كان رئيس الوزراء لم تعلن العبادي "إعادة تقييم" للتصنيف العملة العراقية من سوق العملات العالمي. العراقيون يدافعون عن حقوق مواطنيها من خيانة أخرى من قبل مجلس الوزراء ائتلاف الحزب الحاكم التي أعطيت بعد أول فوز كامل في العراق التي يسيطر عليها الجيش الامريكي وفرت يجب على الحزب الحاكم الانصياع لتعليمات دمية استعمرت من قبل الأمريكيين. يجب أن يكون الشعب العراقي على يقين يجب على الحزب الحاكم بزعامة رئيس الوزراء العبادي عام بقيادة "ترفع قيمة" للتصنيف العملة العراقية من سوق العملات العالمية فورا دون ذريعة وذريعة ISIS Daesh ورشاوى لعمدا يغيب عن "إعادة تقييم" للتصنيف العملة العراقية. العراقيون رد فعل للاستيلاء على صادرات النفط العراقي ميناء الحاجز في حين لا "إعادة تقييم" العملة العراقية. وحثت الاستراتيجية الشاملة للشعب العراقي لا تجعل أعمال شغب أو اضطراب بل استراتيجية لعقد التجمعات السلمية كل منفذ للبرلمان على الحكومة الجديدة لرئيس الوزراء العبادي ان تصدر اعلانا "ترفع قيمة" للتصنيف العملة العراقية في سوق العملات الدولية. إذا حتى يتم الإعلان عن نهاية عرض الحكومة الجديدة تاريخ رفع قيمة العملة تصنيف IRAQ العراق، يبقى الشعب السلمي مع الشعب كله من العراق ذبحوا سلميا السجناء دخول الميناء ومنع تصدير السلع النفطية من العراق. بهذه الطريقة فقط يمكن تحرير الشعب العراقي من براثن الفقر خيانة من الغزاة الامريكيين واليهود.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI Empty Re: The Iraqi RV in the words of an IRAQI

Post by GypZ Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:33 pm

That is very interesting! :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :yes:
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum