Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number

Go down

Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number Empty Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:42 am

Here's a video explaining how to calculate your treasury direct bond on the calculator using your birth certificate. In the video he explains just how it's done, but fails to realize the many mistakes he made.

Published on Nov 8, 2016

The first thing that you will notice is he is using a Savings Bond Calculator to calculate EE Series savings bond. He will demonstrate how to fill out the form, but when it doesn't produce the results he wants, he changes it to another value.

The first value was for a $50 bond. After he changes it to a $10,000 bond, he then says that the initial listing price on the stock exchange was for $5,025. Whoa! LOL Where did it say that!

After some amusing ramblings about the interest and such, he then makes the claim that it's worth $18,000,000!

Here's the link to Treasury Direct and you can do exactly what he did and produce the same results as he did.

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/BC/SBCPrice

Just for giggles, enter random numbers and watch what happens.

If you have any savings bonds, you can find the value of them, but trying to tie it to a birth certificate is a bit absurd...

Your Treasury Direct Bond Calculator With Birth Certificate Number 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum