Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17

+2
roxy22222222
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 Empty WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:29 pm

[th]WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 Bodi_p14[/th][th]   [/th]

BODI

Hi Y'all (not to leave WSOMN)

I have not read myself, but I understand there is much much fear mongering out concerning these trusts

As I have previously stated. 

1. this is our money

2. it is 100% legal

3. the 'release' is the start of NESARA

4. To be used initially for debt relief - then folks can start to use it to purchase things.

5. per my honey who is directly involved - they did a clean up of the Bureau of the Public Debt Bank - yes it did turn into sting operation - this is the account they want us to use beginning Monday afternoon - 051736158 routing # and your SSN for your account #

- if they ask you for the account name, you need to put your name exactly they way it is on your birth certificate in all CAPS.

6. RV/GCR is expected like NOW - but no one has the exact time - this debt relief could be a way to move money around via the new system - but what it does for sure prove...we are there....it is just a matter of hours/to days in my opinion

Since the 'clean up' on Friday - my reversals attached to this master routing number has been reversed and I am now credited and made whole.

I can not make you believe...but I know what I know and I can just pass it on to you to assist you in making the right

decision for you and your family.

NAMASTE, BODI

GKEL

What is the website Bodi to enter in this information?

BODI

Gkel it is what you use to pay your bills...you select ACH and you put the master number in for the routing number and you use your SSN as your account number - and then submit payment Smile

kemura

Awesome

Thank you BODI

Sandnsea

Wow - for real ! ?

luckyb

Bodi, if they require the name of the financial institution, what do you recommend?

Washbuck

Bodi, Some is Not Fear Mongering

There Are Still people who are in jail for trying

This is Just a Word of Caution - -

The old saying, "If It Seems Too Good To Be True - Most Likely It Is"

(I used to have a few names and their court cases - Have searched, can't find at the present - will keep looking)

Greenrage

Thanks Bodi-If you are married and female, you name is not the same as your BC.

Triskelion

BODI- Much gratitude. I've been following this for a while, read all the info. Just waiting for the final. Tank said, all should be cleared by Monday. Again, thanks for what you bring in, hello to the mister as well...Miss you guys

Darla

Bodi,Much appreciation for caring and sharing!!

Gryphon

Bodi.   What use is the LETTER and 8 DIGIT NUMBER on the back of our SS cards

TBairman

I'll wait and see other comments about this. I do not want to muddy my accounts by trying it. If there are other people on here that have done this, let us all know.

Tiger1

TY, Dear Bodi!

Gryphon

What is the MASTER NUMBER

GKEL

Ok this is so blowing my mind. I need to read up and come to terms with this awesome news.

Bodi what is ACH?

minnie mouse

Bodi, please can you explain this more clearly. Exactly what does this mean? Does it mean when we go to exchange? I am not understanding this. Thanks

Countrygirl70

Well, sometimes too good to be true will not become a truth till it is done. So, tomorrow will tell all. Bodi, thank you for posting this imformation. I heard of this years ago but put it on the shelf until it is ready to activate.

Emtp2210

Bodi, thank you for your post and information. Greatly appreciated from your favorite medic.

Champion1

THANK YOU BODI..

I BROUGHT THIS INFO IN THURSDAY..BEING VERY NICE...AND THOUGHT I WAS HELPING....

SOMEONE POSTED SOME NEGATIVE INFO..

I WAS NOT TREATED WELL BY SEVERAL FOLKS IN HERE..

THANKYOU SO MUCH...

NAMASTE...

FOLKS HAVE BEEN SO BRAIN WASHED...HOPEFULLY NOW THEY WILL

NOW WAKE UP TO NESARA..GESARA.....

I WAS EVEN CALLED A REBEL...HEY AND I AM.. THIS IS MY MONEY

AND I AM GOING AFTER IT

BODI

Lucky the financial institution will automatically populate via the routing number.

Lucky the name of financial institution will automatically propogate Smile

mangelo

Everyone should be very happy! After researching and finding that my ss account is being used by others through my property trust account. That made it real for me! I new about our Birth Certificates being used for bonds over 3o years ago and discovered many other things going on behind our backs. I am glad the Pope released it! If you want,you can take your Factualized Trust and your UCC filings to the SS office and have them return all access to your estate trust... and go on with full confidence if you want. But it's true by Monday things should go smooth.....be happy!!!

BODI

Minnie this is the "how to pay your debts off via your SSN/Birth Certificate.  but basically what you need to know as all the truth will come is this is the start of NESARA

there are trust funds attached to us - via our Birth certificates and SSN's at birth...our sovereignty was basically turned into chattel by the cabal....releasing these funds now to the world is the start of NESARA - debt relief!!!

you use the master number 0516736158 as bank routing number and your SSN as the account number

Women who have new names...when they ask for the name on account (trust account) you put in

your name exactly as it is on your birth certificate in all CAPS

it is very simple to use...you can pay all of your bills like this online or over the phone...it will provide relief

while we await the RV/GCR

DaveM5

BODI, thanks very much for the post!

BODI

Washbuck

I appreciate your concern...but WE are in the new Paradigm - the 'too good be true"  hummm where did that come from?  sounds just like cabal mind programming

I  heard folks did get in trouble wrongfully many years ago - but they did  not know what they were doing and allowed the creeps to win.

I cannot make you believe - I know what I know...my honey is directly involved with this he is a White Knight..and everything he said that would and when it would happen has.  I am made whole as initially all my accounts were reversed...but once the 'sting and clean up' occurred..all were fixed on their own...that proves much to me Smile

I have walked into My New Life working for God - I have no room for Fear or 3D thinking Smile

hugs, BODI

Donna64

There is a wealth of information on you tube concerning TDA accounts and how to access them.  Please  research for yourself and make an informed decision. I used the account number on amazon and received confirmation and shipping information so I believe the account is real. I cancelled the order as I was using this as a test and I thought perhaps I should just use it for bills.

Initially many people had success as there was only a small number of people who were accessing their accounts. Now it appears to be there are some reversals. Go down the rabbit hole and see where it leads you.

BODI

hello...only if they ask for account name (bank account name) you put in your name exactly as it is on your BC

in all CAPS.

it would be no different if I paid a bill from you...since it would be my payment instrument..they want to know who owns that - instrument Smile

Pj

What if there's someone behind this taking SS# and doing bad deeds? How do you defend it? I got this info off internet? I'm not sure it's safe. But if there's proof thanks for sharing.

BODI

I am not a 100% sure what that number means...it is some kinda cabal code.  the letter represents what region

your SSN is linked to in the US - for our purposes...those numbers on the back are irrelevant they want us all
to use this one account.

I pay my bill via checks never by phone or on lin.  

If through rv is happening why would I need this just me thinking

Washbuck

BODI wrote:

Washbuck
I appreciate your concern...but WE are in the new Paradigm - the
'too good be true"  hummm where did that come from?  sounds just like cabal mind programming
I  heard folks did get in trouble wrongfully many years ago - but they did  not know what they were doing and allowed the creeps to win.
I cannot make you believe - I know what I know...my honey is directly involved with this he is a White Knight..and everything he said that would and when it would happen has.  I am made whole as initially all my accounts were
reversed...but once the 'sting and clean up' occurred..all were fixed on their own...that proves much to me Smile
I have walked into My New Life working for God - I have no room for Fear or 3D thinking Smile
hugs, BODI

Lets just say I am a "doubting Thomas"

WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 Biggrin surely you jest, 'too good be true"  hummm where did that come from?,"   is a phrase that's has been around a l o o o n g  time, 

Just in case - - it is applied to every type of offer/information by anyone where the true intent is to obtain your possession(s) by trickery   

Champion1

folks they stole your social security number already.. they have it...and you are a bond being traded on stock market and god knows where else....all over the world....this was your unlimited strawman account..they opened at birth.....

...i have the website...typed in my social...guess what there are over 200 companies all over world trading me like cattle....

so they lied to everyone.....you do not have to believe me...but at least do some research....strawman.... admiralty law....how the rothchilds stole america ...

BODI

Hee Hee...you are 100% right - too good to be true - trickery...but see what I mean..we've been brainwashed

I am trusting God - God is in full control and the Light has won WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 Heart

Last edited by Ssmith on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:46 pm

Bodi knows squat!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 Empty BODI

Post by Scotchie Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:07 pm

I will admit I cannot figure out anything that Bodi is talking about.

There is no NESARA/GESARA, and there is no debt relief.

Why would people do what she is suggesting??

Anyone???  What am I missing????

Thanks

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:15 am

Donna64 wrote:There is a wealth of information on you tube concerning TDA accounts and how to access them.

And there you have it! These people think that Youtube is a reliable guide to reality. They think that watching Youtube videos is "research".

(Don't get me wrong: there is lots of wonderful stuff on Youtube.)

Donna64 wrote:Please  research for yourself and make an informed decision.

Yeah - why not look at the page from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta (already linked and posted here at Dinar Daily)?

Recently, the Federal Reserve Banks have received a number of unauthorized transactions in which consumers have tried to use the Fed's routing numbers and their Social Security numbers to pay their bills.

https://www.frbatlanta.org/news/pressreleases/atlantafed/2017/0712-consumer-scam-alert-fr-routing-numbers

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 Empty Ethel

Post by Scotchie Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:22 am

Ethel, thanks.

Seems like a scam.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:49 am

Sounds like to me if you go to the page scumbag bodi gave out and type in your ss you just gave away your life to some scammer. It's called identity theft folks. And the mindless sheep believed it and continue to believe it. If you gave out your ss to some site scumbag bodi gave you. You've been hacked. What mindless idiots those sheep are. The only bright side is the Feds will definently investigate this and scumbag bodi will be the first scumbag to go to prison.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:54 pm

This is a mafia type scam ,something the real mafia used years ago, yes identity thief, for sure, it's a old scam picked up again & the gurus has breathed life back into it.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Senior Guru BODI - SSN/TDA ACCOUNT UPDATE 7/16/17 Empty Chaz

Post by Scotchie Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:56 pm

:tup:

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down