Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Guru G-Lin Sees no option other than raising the value of the dinar.

3 posters

Go down

Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  Empty Guru G-Lin Sees no option other than raising the value of the dinar.

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:15 pm

G-Lin

Article:  "Central Bank Governor: We seek to achieve a balance between the sale of the dollar and keep it"  

I like this art. mainly because it is coming from the CBI Governor. 

Not an economist or someone from the Finance ministry giving an opinion. 

And it looks as though he can make one of two choices. 

Either give the dinar a fixed rate or let it float. 

At least that is the way I'm reading this art. 

~~~~

Article:  "Central Bank Governor: We seek to achieve a balance between the sale of the dollar and keep it"   Quote:  " making the central bank 's policy in front of two choices : either to respond to the dollar in order to cancel the margins and this would be at the expense of the reduction of foreign currency reserves or Nguenn sale process and accept a margin of appreciation of the exchange rate"  

If I'm reading this correctly, it sounds as though Ali is going to appreciate the exchange rate in order to control the huge profits being made on the spread. 

The auctions are being controlled by the corrupt and I don't see an option other than raising the value of the dinar. 

Article:  "Master card International"  Quote:  "card from any ATM of any foreign bank" I don't know how they could go international with an artificially programed rate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Article:  "Kurdistan: Erbil and Baghdad are preparing to open a new page and continue the dialogue to address the problems"   I'm keeping an eye on these meetings. First it is unusual to have a 4 day gathering. I think they are trying to appease the Kurds to perhaps stop the vote in Sept. on breaking away and forming an independent state. I know The U.N. just recently called for the activation of Art. 140. That would clarify boundaries which Kurdistan would probably cooperate if they get Kirkuk. Also there are discussions regarding oil and gas. I would love to see them agree on HCL or a form of it. There is a great deal of pressure coming from the international community to have Iraq activate some form of HCL. Investors are tapping their foot.
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  Empty Re: Guru G-Lin Sees no option other than raising the value of the dinar.

Post by Oldtimer61 Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:02 am

Yep then rd the dinar and let Iraq start over with a new currency rendering the current notes even more useless then they already are. It's coming.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Guru G-Lin Sees no  option other than raising the value of the dinar.  Empty Re: Guru G-Lin Sees no option other than raising the value of the dinar.

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:49 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum