Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD 7/13/17

5 posters

Go down

"Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 Empty "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD 7/13/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Dave,

I strongly suggest you do some research on International Currency laws. I tried to explain to you the 'factual status' of the IQD regarding its sovereignty in my last email. The IQD does not have to be internationally traded on the forex for it to be considered a 'sovereign' or 'official' currency.

The CBI, GOI, UN, IMF, WB, BIS, FRB, UST, as well as ALL nations recognize the IQD as the 'official' 'sovereign' currency of Iraq. This is 100% FACT!!! If Iraq ever decides to de-monetize the 2003 issue notes and remove them from circulation, by International law they must give public notice, then for a pre-set time frame, they will collect the notes, giving credit at whatever the current market rate is, minus the spread fee of usually 20%

ALL IQD currency holders will be allowed plenty of time to contact whoever they purchased their currency from and return/sell back the currency for CMR minus 20%.

An easy example is: paid $1,000 = 1,000,000 IQD sell back: $800 (roughly 20% loss)

Of course if you wait past the announced deadline to turn in the old notes, then you could find the notes without value.

Just between you and I,.. as a public figure, you have a large following and you wield measurable influence on this group. It could become problematic for you if someone were to experience a loss or negative outcome based on your influence or suggestions. <= free legal advise ;-)

D.Devaroe, PHD

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 Empty Re: "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD 7/13/17

Post by Sam I Am Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:20 pm

Who is D. Devaroe?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

"Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD  7/13/17 Empty Re: "Open Letter to Dave 'the Douchebag' Schmidt" by D.Devaroe, PHD 7/13/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Don't know.  This was published at Intel Dinar Chronicles.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:30 am

Sam I Am wrote:Who is D. Devaroe?

He's a "PHD" apparently. Not sure what that is. A "PHUDD" maybe? I know what a Ph.D is, with lower-case "h".

Whatever he is, he's clearly the sort of intellectual lightweight or insecure person who thanks that putting some letters after his name gives his arguments more weight and will impress people.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:10 am

I agree with his statement that there will be negative outcomes or a vigilante party towards all the scumbags who sold and pumped and strung along all the mindless sheep who listen to these scumbags. Most of the scumbags have made it so easy to find them like Cockroach Admin Bill, douchebag Dave, scumbag ray rat. When the dinar becomes even more worthless do you really think the scumbag currency dealers like treasury vault, will buy back worthless dinar? If you think that you're an idiot. The only chance you have of taking only a 20% loss is to sell it back now before the iqd rds. Once it rds or lops you'll lose 100% of what you paid. Goooo rv! Lmao

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:23 am

These gurus are in the business of hopium.  If one scenario is fading away, they will come up with something else to keep the dream alive.  Dave Schmidt has now declared the Dinar and the Zim done.  He is advising to sell Dinar and buy Dong and/or crypto currencies.  Even though no one has made a dime as a result of his advice, they still pay him $99 or more to listen to his latest stories at his workshops.  

Despite all his high level, tangible sources that he claims are working to free humanity from financial slavery, the only one making $$ in the Dave Schmidt camp is Dave Schmidt.

His ongoing stories are adding insult to injury or adding salt to the wounds of Dinarians and they continue to pay him more in the hopes that someday the money will flow to them instead of away from them.

In this regard Dave is playing the same schtick as ZAP - keep paying my bills and my sources will eventually come through with the $$$ for you.  All the while he keeps repeating this was never meant to make you and me rich, it is about humanitarian projects and releasing folks from financial slavery.

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum