Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   7/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 7/12/17

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   7/12/17 Empty Mountain Goat 7/12/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:05 pm

July 12, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.   

So here we sit and it’s mid July, still no RV. Yesterday, Sunday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi went to Mosul on Sunday to congratulate his troops on "liberating" the city, but 
he stopped short of declaring final victory. The militants were said to hold an area about 180m (590ft) long and 45m wide. So it is not yet all done, as many are still saying it is. We still wait but now for the mopping up to complete to ensure they are weeded out.

But today is Monday and in Erbil, Kurdistan Region – Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has delivered a victory speech in 'the heart of the liberated Mosul", congratulating the defeat of ISIS to all Iraqis from all provinces.

At last, at last, at last,,,,it is done!  Hurray, hurray!

"From here, from the heart of the free and liberated Mosul, by the sacrifices of the Iraqis from all the provinces, we announce the awaited victory to all of Iraq, and the Iraqis," Abadi said, surrounded by Iraqi and Kurdish military commanders Monday evening. 

"I declare the end, the collapse, and the failure of the false terror state of ISIS," Abadi added.

"This great feast day crowned the victories of the fighters and the Iraqis of the past three years," he continued. He thanked every country which provided support to the Iraqis in their fight, but maintained that it was an "Iraqi victory" and that no foreign soldiers fought on the ground.

He said it is now time to start rebuilding the war-torn city, and to clear the city from "the ISIS sleeper cells." He said that Iraq is "more united than it was," while calling for more unity between the people of Iraq.

He finally raised the Iraqi flag , shouting “Long live Iraq.”

I had a very interesting conversation with my contact in Iraq within the CBI. I was told we can expect the movement we have been waiting for shortly. I tried to pull out a date but did not press it and was very glad to get the news I was getting. So there you have it. Our timeframe is still “shortly” but now I think we can optimistically look at the future realistically and not from the some phony intel folks telling us their version of the any day / every day stuff. I will clearly tell you why I feel this way and back it up with FACTS later on in this newsletter today.

Remember this event is huge for Iraq and I was told the CBI would go on an educational phase just prior, as they did in 2012 and again in 2015. So let’s look for this next  since Abadi has now made his liberation speech. The speech we have waited so long for.

Still no education to the citizens going on. Why?

I think this is coming very soon. They must tell the popular crowd what they are about to do, if in fact they really mean to do it this time.   

Folks – I need everyone to keep on the alert for these charlatans who are going to take advantage of this information and are now going to try to exploit you and make $$ off your anticipation. Don’t fall for it. Clickity, click, clickity, click,,,,,just “press the red button to donate”. They make serious mulla off you with falsified info and you fall for this crap everytime!

Believe me when this event occurs you will know it. There will be no “secret” intel or some “banks screens” or “secret memos”. It will be VERY clear to all.

I have been in this investment for over 10 years now and I have seen it all. Quite frankly I did not believe that humans beings could stoop so low to take advantage of people. What really bothers me are the ones who use God centered conference calls and use religion to get to you, as if they are so holy and trustworthy. These are the worst ones. These are evil people who use God in vain. I would stay clear of them. You know who I am talking about…don’t you!

More news….

The Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Iraq, Jan Kubic, has extended his sincere congratulations to the people and Government of Iraq on the liberation of the city of Mosul from a sympathetic organization. He called on Iraqis to look towards the future with unswerving optimism and engage in meaningful dialogue in a spirit of partnership to resolve differences that impede progress, fight corruption that drains the country's finances, and reform and revitalize the economy to put the country on the road to more jobs and prosperity.

He also urged the government in Baghdad and the Kurdistan Regional Government to benefit from the ideal military cooperation in the fight against Daeash, and to start work now to resolve outstanding issues, especially the issue of the referendum on the independence of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq and the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution with regard to borders and disputed areas , Especially the status of Kirkuk, through dialogue and genuine partnership. (Here it is in black and white from the UN. Iraq needs to settle this article 140 and with it get HCL passed. Its all interconnected. Why are they telling them this now. Why just after the liberation of Mosul? The UN is reminding them to be united as one country and what divides them is this oil dispute. They need a law and to enforce it. )

Articles are below. As always my comments are in italic RED.

Articles Begin

Disruption of the official working day tomorrow Tuesday on the occasion of the great victory

BAGHDAD / 
The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Monday the disruption of the official working day of Tuesday on the occasion of the victory of the great Mosul. 

In a statement to the secretariat, Al-Ghad Press said that "in celebration of the great victory in the liberation of the city of Mosul, the Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, to disrupt the official day of Tuesday, and from victory to victory."

The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Haider Abadi, earlier in the day, the flag of the Iraqi victory in the city of Mosul. 
The Prime Minister, General Commander of the Armed Forces, Haider Abadi, the liberation of the city of Mosul entirely from Daesh.

Iraqi PM announces full liberation of Mosul from ISIS

July 10, 2017
The Prime Minister of Iraq on Monday declared the full liberation of Mosul as the last Islamic State (IS) controlled area in the Old City was taken by Iraqi forces.

In a statement at the Counter Terrorism Service’s headquarter in Mosul, Iraqi PM Haider al-Abadi officially announced the defeat of the militant group in the capital of the self-claimed IS caliphate in Iraq.
​Read more: http://www.dinarupdates.com/showthread.php?51758-Mosul-is-officially-liberated!!

With the participation of 72 countries .. Washington hosts a meeting to install "victories war" in Mosul

11-07-2017 02:56 PM
The Euphrates -

Members of an alliance of 72 nations are meeting in Washington this week to try to ensure that war victories do not evaporate again in the flames of a new sectarian conflict

Western diplomats and US officials say these military victories carry a fatal blow to a staunch organization, but also bring new challenges and risks. 

The main question is whether US President Donald Trump, who has expressed concern about the usefulness of foreign aid and contributing to nation-building, as well as the allies in Europe and the Middle East, will lead a long-term campaign aimed at rebuilding the devastated by war and political reform. 

"I think everyone learned the lesson in the difficult way that if you do not continue and get the job done, we'll be back where we were in 10 years," said a Western diplomat, speaking on condition of anonymity. (So in my opinion this statements speaks volumes. It tells us are not going to make the same mistake twice and are going forward with all the needed reforms and will move quickly. One reform we are looking for includes the redenomination and the RV)

Officials and diplomats in interviews said one of the concerns was that Iran would fill the vacuum created by an organization calling for expansion of its influence in both Iraq and Syria, according to a Reuters report. (I have emphasized this concern over and over again and now we see it again in the news. The party is not over until these Iranian militias are out of Iraq)

It is also feared that Sunni Muslims in the region may become vulnerable to the organization's recruiting efforts as it transforms from an organizational structure that occupies a territory to a violent insurgency if they do not gain some political and economic influence, the report says. (I do not think this will happen again, if the government stays open to all the secs and helps all the secs. Remember this stems from the Nori al-Maliki administration which was under the Iranian Sheites. He was very abusive to the Sunnis. The Sunnis had no one else to reach out to for help and were lied to by ISIS when they joined them. At the same time the government changed hands to an Iraqi Sheite.

Remember also there are Iraqi Sheites and Iranian Sheites. They are very different religious practices and beliefs. The new prime minister Abadi is an Iraqi Sheite. Iraq needs to maintain an Iraqi Sheite in power. I fully believe Abadi will have his second term come 2018. So this is all good. They must also rebuild and create jobs and prosperity, I believe if they do this there will be no problem)

The Trump budget for fiscal year 2018, which starts on October 1, allocates $ 13 billion to the military campaign to fight Da'ash in Iraq and Syria. (This is a lot of money. I certainly hope there is strict accountability as to where it goes)

Jeremy Conendik, who oversaw disaster assistance at the US Agency for International Development (USAID) until January, asked whether we would spend even a small portion of that amount on reconstruction. 

Konindik, now at the Center for Global Development, said that when the US military pulled out of Iraq in 2011, aid budgets and personnel were also cut. Adding that we should not make the same mistake this time by following a military-centric approach in the performance of our role and once the military mission is accomplished so that we are stripped of all other tools. (I am sure the US and the UK is in Iraq to stay for a very long time, but in a limited capacity. They will maintain military bases there to protect US investment interests. They will not make this same mistake twice.)

The State Department said the Washington meetings, which start on Tuesday and continue until Thursday, will focus on ways to step up a multi-pronged campaign on the organization. This campaign and its associated military strategy have been planned under President Barack Obama. 

US officials describe Trump's strategy after the war as going along two tracks. 

Officials say the United States will support a strong effort led by Iraq and the United Nations to stabilize Iraq's restored areas, where US officials say they view Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi as a reliable partner. But Washington is pursuing a more cautious and situational plan for stability in light of the ongoing civil war in Syria. 

Initial efforts to stabilize the eastern part of Mosul have already begun, but officials said the western part of the city, where fighting was more intense, would be the biggest challenge. 

Diplomats and analysts said that some of Trump's top aides, including national security adviser H, R. McMaster and Defense Secretary Jim Matisse led US forces in Iraq and remain committed to his security. 

"The strategy in Iraq will prevent a resurgent return and prevent Iran-backed parties from excluding the United States," said Michael Knights, a research fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. Both cases are linked. Stressing that there are significant experiences in the Iraqi affairs in this administration and this is clear in the face of the commitment to Iraqi security in the long term. 

Reuters says it will not be easy to repel Iranian influence. Tehran has considerable influence through some Iraqi politicians and armed factions that have recently been deployed towards the Iraqi border with Syria.

(Did you all read this? I quote from the article above –-
“ it will not be easy to repel Iranian influence”.

So don’t think just because Mosul is liberated the party is over. There is still much work to be done. How will this affect the RV timing?

My personal opinion is the CBI will move quickly with the project to delete the zeros now that Mosul is liberated. The SECURITY conditions in Iraq are very good right now, getting better and better everyday and they will take advantage of the situation.

As long as there is US and UK military presence the concerned is lessened. Here is the key: Remember the CBI told us they planned to RV back in 2012 but when 2013 came they had to postpone it due to political INSECURITY. We know what the conditions were like back then….right?

Well they are better than that now. Iraq is slowly getting back to the times of 2012 but even better. There is PM Abadi, all the reforms, the ability to work with the IMF thru these Stand-by-Agreements and we can see Abadi is a good guy unlike the PM Maliki back then. So the political STABILITY is much, much better than even in 2012.  

I fully believe all the conditions are ripe for the RV right now! The only one the scares me is the HCL. Will they let the RV go without Article 140 and HCL being finally resolved? This a long standing issue and part of why Kurdistan is going to hold a referendum in September to vote on succession. Remember oil is now about 95% of revenues. We also know the 2018 elections are just around the corner. Could this cause more chaos if they don't get the election law in place by then? Remember Maliki and his goons are still free to roam and make indirect havoc. Both of these events can impact the RV timing if they don’t get it done very soon. If I know this, don’t you think the CBI and GOI also do? Remember I told you that once the conditions are ripe the CBI is going to jump on the next opportunity to get their currency back. I believe this time has arrived.

But let’s not go off have cocked and all hyped up. Let’s not believe phony intel just because the RV may be imminent. We will still need to keep our heads clear, the FACTS straight and present proof of what we say. Let’s keep it real. Can we all do this...please?)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   7/12/17 Empty Mtn Goat

Post by Scotchie Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:11 pm

Mountain Goat has a contact at the CBI?

So does Donald Trump Jr.

What trash!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   7/12/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 7/12/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:50 pm

The only thing ripe is this scumbag's bullshit. He thinks he's safe. He can't hide either.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum