Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

NO SOLID PROOF YET BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE...FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

NO SOLID PROOF YET BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE...FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED!!!

+21
ntvtexan
happywelshguy
globalbiz
topspin2
dinarling77
carterbjc
az33
cjs
Parrothead
sharethesecret
blueskygal
angels77
Jewelz
dinarme
sn1pe
rosienogg
Jewelclamp
Terbo56
justicar
Peppermint Patti
shakes4life
25 posters

Go down

NO SOLID PROOF YET BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE...FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED!!! Empty NO SOLID PROOF YET BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE...FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED!!!

Post by shakes4life Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:50 am

NO PROOF YET BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE.....FOUND AT RMN....
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=215888

FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED!!!

Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 18-Sep-2011 03:01:47

In Response To: NUCLEAR STRIKES AGAINST UNDERGROUND BASES (Audio) "Not Earthquake as Reported" (Mr.Ed)

By David Wilcock

UPDATE NEXT MORNING: POSITIVE EVENTS APPEAR TO BE RAPIDLY ACCELERATING

I heard from another insider this morning who has a variety of contacts with intelligence agency personnel, central bankers, military officials, et cetera.
He specializes in trying to get free energy out to the public.
He hadn't even read this article or was aware that I had interviewed Fulford. Yet, the material was the same -- but with new updates.
The news from this insider, directly connected to the so-called "Pentagon White Hats," is extremely positive -- if indeed true.

FOLLOW-UP MEETING TO MONACO ACCORDS IN POLAND

Just two days ago, this same international alliance of 80 countries had another very important meeting in Poland.
Apparently, Timothy Geithner heard about the meeting and appeared there in person, but he was denied entry.
This came from a top Marine who was at the meeting and is overseeing the financial reconstruction efforts.
Undoubtedly, more information will emerge about this from Fulford, as of Monday morning, if it did indeed happen.

FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED

These top Pentagon sources have also said that "about 4000" of the people working on the inside for the cabal, behind the scenes, have already been arrested.
It was not indicated where they have been taken, except that it is a very remote location -- offering no chance for escape.

THEY HAVE NOW FORMALLY AGREED TO SURRENDER

There have been critical nuclear attacks against underground cities and sub-shuttle systems.
The mass arrests have already begun, aggressively -- but they are still "below the radar".
As a result of these events, we are told the cabal has now formally agreed to surrender.

RE-ARRANGING DECK CHAIRS ON THE TITANIC

Even in the midst of their surrender, they are still trying to push some of their goals forward.
Nonetheless, at this point it seems like a desperate act of futility -- like re-arranging deck chairs on the Titanic.
This key insider told me that three different people "at the top of the system" have confirmed that the cabal is giving up.
He confirms that once all of this goes public, it will be an incredible historic event -- greatly relieving fear on Earth.
His time window is within a month. An independent source said it could be within two months. Fulford says it might not be until next summer.
No one really knows -- but when this does happen, it will be one of the single greatest moments in human history.
I have had well over 100 different prophetic dreams in the last few years that were telling me this was going to happen.
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NO SOLID PROOF YET BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE...FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED!!! Empty Anyway the rest of us can find out what you are talking about?

Post by Peppermint Patti Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:52 pm

What are you talking about 4,000 possibly arrested, etc.

Anyway to find out what this is all about?

Thanking you in advance...
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NO SOLID PROOF YET BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE...FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED!!! Empty Re: NO SOLID PROOF YET BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE...FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED!!!

Post by shakes4life Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Peppermint Patti wrote:What are you talking about 4,000 possibly arrested, etc.

Anyway to find out what this is all about?

Thanking you in advance...

This came from David Wilcock....it was in addition to the interview he did with Ben Fulford....maybe you need to listen to it.

Disclosure Imminent? Two Underground NWO Bases Destroyed

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NO SOLID PROOF YET BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE...FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED!!! Empty Re: NO SOLID PROOF YET BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE...FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED!!!

Post by shakes4life Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:32 pm

MORE proof that Fulford knows what he is talking about.....

Nuked Underground Base Causing Massive Sinkhole In Virginia?

Sunday, September 18, 2011 9:15

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1113/527/Nuked_Underground_Base_Causing_Massive_Sinkhole_In_Virginia.html
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicar Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:42 pm

If you read the entire post you would know that the White House was to be mobilized underground by December of 2011 therefore the plans would surly be accelerated before that timeline. disclosure is at hand, boy is this gonna be a family reunion.

justicar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Next- They should go after the 'C's the 'B's And all the rest of those that wanted 90% of the population killed by their own greed- Good enough for the sorry B@$#@%!$!!! Let them rot, then burn in Hades!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NO SOLID PROOF YET BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE...FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED!!! Empty Sad...

Post by Jewelclamp Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:01 pm

With all the real threats mounted against us as a nation, the real conspiracies that reach all the way to the WH - why waste your time with such foolishness?
Jewelclamp
Jewelclamp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:03 am

Great find Shakes!

I sure hope this is true. That means that everything will come to fruition as planned very shortly now. I guess this is the part where people would need to be prepared for the TRUTH.

We'll see what happens.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:19 am

Jewelclamp wrote:With all the real threats mounted against us as a nation, the real conspiracies that reach all the way to the WH - why waste your time with such foolishness?

No kidding. I was wondering that myself. They should just start a looney tune section to keep these BS posts contained. Sifting through all of Shakes crap is getting VERY tiresome. Please mods, can you do something or maybe just delete this type of garbage.

This site is supposed to be for information on the RV no? Not conspiracy theory nonsense and a Ron Paul pumper board.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:39 am

sn1pe wrote:
Jewelclamp wrote:With all the real threats mounted against us as a nation, the real conspiracies that reach all the way to the WH - why waste your time with such foolishness?

No kidding. I was wondering that myself. They should just start a looney tune section to keep these BS posts contained. Sifting through all of Shakes crap is getting VERY tiresome. Please mods, can you do something or maybe just delete this type of garbage.

This site is supposed to be for information on the RV no? Not conspiracy theory nonsense and a Ron Paul pumper board.

S.

How about you look at the thread you are on.....sorry comprehension is NOT your strong suit I take it!

Last edited by shakes4life on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarme Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:11 am

can you guys update the wikilinks conspiracy theories page, they don't have the underground nuke event in there. that way it's easer to keep them in one place really?

dinarme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:19 am

dinarme wrote:can you guys update the wikilinks conspiracy theories page, they don't have the underground nuke event in there. that way it's easer to keep them in one place really?

dinarme.....I think the one you are looking for is under the thread Skuttlebutt from elsewhere!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:16 am

dinarme wrote:can you guys update the wikilinks conspiracy theories page, they don't have the underground nuke event in there. that way it's easer to keep them in one place really?

When you finally find out the multitude of various things that your loving rulers have been doing to you for your entire life and what they had planned for the end of it, it's just not going be a pretty sight to see your face, or will it be funny causing you to laugh out loud..

Not many people take the very real information serious, because it has not been invited on the owned and controlled lamestream pablum news feeds for your consumption, So it makes the information easily ridiculed, demonized and marginalized when you hear it and is automatically passed off as looney tunes coming from crazy people.

This is the way the truth information is kept hidden in plain sight and how the ones covering it up get away with it because you don't believe it since it did not come from your so called authority figures.

You cannot intimately know the truth, until you can first intimately know all of the lies. Your whole entire life as you have come to know and understand it is a conspiracy all in order to keep you from knowing any truth. Your loving rulers just tell you news information, they do not tell you the truth.

The truth will set you free, and that is why they don't care for you to know it, because they don't want you to be free. Everyone is only left with being under the distinct impression they are free, while they live a false fake fiction artificial life in an illusion, that something is actually taking place, when it really isn't.

And that is just far too bizarre of a concept to wrap the indoctrinated mind around of what that really means unless you had the actual time to figure it out for yourself. You don't because your time is what has been stolen from you so you could not do it.

And that is why the denial is turned up on high because truth information does not fall in line with your previously held belief system of lies and deception on the grandest of scales unimaginable..
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angels77 Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:06 am

JewelZ:

That was an excellent way of expressing how people just are not wanting to see the truth.
angels77
angels77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NO SOLID PROOF YET BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE...FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED!!! Empty google Georgia Guidestones

Post by blueskygal Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:23 pm

very well said Jewelz! very well said :cheers:

I have spent hours and hours researching all of this way back to the early 1900s (and even further) and you cannot understand the magnitude of this heinous lunacy until you personally take the time to so the research. I do believe in my heart that another attack was planned for this 9/11 - that is was stopped by blowing up the underground bases. The Georgia guidestones tell the story of what they want - 500million slaves to take care of them - that is all they require. They want to get rid of the "lesser" species - cleanse the gene pool. We are entering the age of aquarius and enlightenment and this will not be allowed to happen - we will all ascend into a higher realm of conciousness very soon and all will be clear then. The truth is everywhere if you are willing to see.

Namaste

blueskygal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:32 pm

sn1pe wrote:

S.

I think you speak for a multitude of people here who live in reality! Thanks! Ilikeyou

I'm sure there is a forum for these guys somewhere else.... really?

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:42 pm

sn1pe wrote:

S.

EXACTLY!! When I saw who posted it, I knew it wasn't worth wasting any time over! You can pretty much figure out whos post to ignore quickly - it's a few who think they got a lock on having it all figured out. You are right. It is suppose to be about the IQD and news associated with it. We've got a few nuts that like to type away on the keyboards. Very easy to do. Does Francis (Psycho) from the movie 'Stripes' come to mind when you read some of these kooks posts? Looking around all wild eyed and crazy "Call me Francis and I'll kill ya!' "If you don't vote for Ron Paul, I'll kill ya!"chillout Razz

Parrothead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NO SOLID PROOF YET BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE...FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED!!! Empty NWO

Post by cjs Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:52 pm

Here is a link i found on this item. Good read.
http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases

cjs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az33 Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:59 pm

4,000 arrests and 2 bases nuked with probably hundreds (thousands?) killed?

And not one missing persons report. Anywhere.

Not saying its not true, just saying.... Hmmmmm....

az33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NO SOLID PROOF YET BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE...FOUR THOUSAND CABAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED!!! Empty Ron Paul

Post by carterbjc Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm

If this is Okie's sight and he is the one pumping Ron Paul, that is OKAY. I personally think he is a good choice.

carterbjc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:28 pm

EXACTLY!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:44 pm

The problem with telling the truth is that so many live a life of acceptance, acceptance of the infomation that is being feed to them by the machine. So many people live in a box. If you were to take all of the information on 9/11 and give it to someone who knew nothing about it, they would say that the information released by the gov is misleading at best, and probably a lie. What happened to the Seals that "killed" Bin Laden? Killed in a copter crash...What are the odds of that. Look folks, knock the conspiracy crowd id you like, but the facts back up there beliefs. Just because you dont have the time or interest to do your homework doesnt make those who do liars. I used to believe as you "misunformed" folks do, but I left that party long. Just do yourself a favor, get out of the major news networks and find the tuth, if not for yourself, do it for your loved ones.

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:49 pm

blueskygal wrote:very well said Jewelz! very well said :cheers:

I have spent hours and hours researching all of this way back to the early 1900s (and even further) and you cannot understand the magnitude of this heinous lunacy until you personally take the time to so the research. I do believe in my heart that another attack was planned for this 9/11 - that is was stopped by blowing up the underground bases. The Georgia guidestones tell the story of what they want - 500million slaves to take care of them - that is all they require. They want to get rid of the "lesser" species - cleanse the gene pool. We are entering the age of aquarius and enlightenment and this will not be allowed to happen - we will all ascend into a higher realm of conciousness very soon and all will be clear then. The truth is everywhere if you are willing to see. 0Namaste

so...you've researched your little heart out and found conspiracy theories aplenty..Exactly what action (not talk) have you taken to go with truth uncovered. I went to federal prison for what I know and tried to help others with.
I challenge you to act more than talk and actually help someone with your knowledge...

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:10 pm

az33 wrote:4,000 arrests and 2 bases nuked with probably hundreds (thousands?) killed?

AZ, it was all underground, you can't count missing bodies not seen on the surface world. Your local and national news teams are bringing you filler material keeping everyone occupied and distracted throughout their day with things such as politics, weather and sports and are not privileged to report conspiracy information material that far out of the box, which would upset anyone just trying to get to work the next day.

This type of information does not fall in line with the media outlets strict protocols for controlling the masses keeping them sedated with insignificant information concerning their lives, while the ones involved in all the sci fi action behind the scenes are involved in the real stories playing out their own drama in the background out of the way of your perception, while everyone on the surface lives the dream of the white picket fence and their yearly vacations.

I heard it was more like about 60,000 that were no longer with us, though who is counting. There are a bunch of bad freaks on the planet who do not have your best interest at heart.

The problem is they are all over the place and you will have a hard time sorting out who is of the dark and who is of the light, unless you were of the light like me, then you can tell. You are living in a 3rd dimensional reality construct where there is duality, both aspects come into play causing polarity, though the media only allows you to see one side keeping everyone in the dark, so to speak.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Jewelz wrote:
az33 wrote:4,000 arrests and 2 bases nuked with probably hundreds (thousands?) killed?

AZ, it was all underground, you can't count missing bodies not seen on the surface world. Your local and national news teams are bringing you filler material keeping everyone occupied and distracted throughout their day with things such as politics, weather and sports and are not privileged to report conspiracy information material that far out of the box, which would upset anyone just trying to get to work the next day.

This type of information does not fall in line with the media outlets strict protocols for controlling the masses keeping them sedated with insignificant information concerning their lives, while the ones involved in all the sci fi action behind the scenes are involved in the real stories playing out their own drama in the background out of the way of your perception, while everyone on the surface lives the dream of the white picket fence and their yearly vacations.

I heard it was more like about 60,000 that were no longer with us, though who is counting. There are a bunch of bad freaks on the planet who do not have your best interest at heart.

The problem is they are all over the place and you will have a hard time sorting out who is of the dark and who is of the light, unless you were of the light like me, then you can tell. You are living in a 3rd dimensional reality construct where there is duality, both aspects come into play causing polarity, though the media only allows you to see one side keeping everyone in the dark, so to speak.

Coo Coo!!!!: :cyclops:

Parrothead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Global, We are scattered around the country with our hands in all sorts of activities, mostly challenging the Judicial system. Some hold seminars and others are involved in the possible succession of Hawaii. I am involved in holding the banks accountable in a forclosure chapter 7 liquidation. So I/we are involved in challenging the system. And thanks for standing up. Several of our people have been to jail for extended periods.

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:54 pm

globalbiz -- so...you've researched your little heart out and found conspiracy theories aplenty..Exactly what action (not talk) have you taken to go with truth uncovered. I went to federal prison for what I know and tried to help others with.
I challenge you to act more than talk and actually help someone with your knowledge...

Global, I would not brag so much about taking action. Evidently you simply took the wrong kind of action and made a terrible mistake that cost you part of your life, because you were not thinking correctly.

You cannot win against a system more powerful than you by fighting anything. It is like quicksand, the more you struggle the deeper you sink and it is set up that way by design.

A sovereign individual wins by being in harmony, by understanding that you are dealing with a fiction ghost corporation, who cannot deal with real live people and who desperately needs your valuable considerable energy to work in order to make their game to steal your life look real.

Anytime a real man or woman engages with fiction, they lose. Period. You do not win anything by messing around with false, fake, fiction corporations who do not exist. And that pretty much includes everything in your life. It very definitely presents a problem.

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:57 pm

The only ones that are Coo Coo!!!! are those, that cannot understand or, believe, that Governments around the world don't operate to the average person (s) benefit and stick their head into the ground in disbelief.

Heinous crimes by the Gov't occur, on a consistent basis.

People need to "Wake Up" as to what is really occurring and stop seeing things through "Rose Colored Glasses" especially when there is "Public Record" to a lot of things, if people want to do Detailed Research

Just because you "Don't Believe It or, Don't Understand It, Doesn't Mean That It's Not True."

I personally know of one person that was an "Advisor" to a President and he "Strongly Opposed," the selection of a "Figure Head" of another country, as the intent was to have a means, of stealing that countries gold.

This gentleman who was "Trying To Do The Right Thing" was "Blown Up" in an "Assassination Attempt" and he lost both of his legs.

Coo Coo!!!!: [quote="Parrothead"][quote="Jewelz"][b][quote="az33"]4,000 arrests and 2 bases nuked with probably hundreds (thousands?) killed?

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az33 Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:01 pm

The reason I said what I said is this:

I know you can't "count bodies" that were vaporized in an underground nuclear explosion. I'm dumb, but I'm not stupid. What I'm saying is that it is beyond belief to think that THAT MANY people could die... and not ONE of them has a brother, sister, mother, father, husband or wife that wouldn't notice that their loved one didn't come home for dinner.

4,000 people being arrested, ok, same deal. Those arrested folks have to have family, friends, coworkers etc. Where are the red flags that would surely be sent?

THAT many people perishing and disappearing would HAVE to make the news. Somebody somewhere somehow would have to have noticed. And you can't shut up ALL those people.

az33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:14 pm

But NOT if they were...say...Chinese workers !!! scratch

Hmmmmm....more fuel for the paranoia fire ! :happyjoy:

ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:50 pm

az33 wrote:The reason I said what I said is this:

I know you can't "count bodies" that were vaporized in an underground nuclear explosion. I'm dumb, but I'm not stupid. What I'm saying is that it is beyond belief to think that THAT MANY people could die... and not ONE of them has a brother, sister, mother, father, husband or wife that wouldn't notice that their loved one didn't come home for dinner.

4,000 people being arrested, ok, same deal. Those arrested folks have to have family, friends, coworkers etc. Where are the red flags that would surely be sent?

THAT many people perishing and disappearing would HAVE to make the news. Somebody somewhere somehow would have to have noticed. And you can't shut up ALL those people.

Once again, the news is all controlled, so the masses do not get to know all of the wild stuff you can't stomach and still be able to get to work the next day.

It is not a few lines of text on a screen that is going to do it for you, or a 5 minute conversation that is going to convince anyone. It's too much information to wrap the mind around if you cannot make it up on your own.

The sci-fi stuff is all real, your life in the matrix of illusion is NOT real, everything is in reverse. Where do you think the Hollywood movie ideas come from. All of the sci-fi stuff is absolutely more real than you can possibly believe, unless you can actually make the words come out of your mouth.

I understand what you meant, I have heard it all and know where people have their trouble wrapping their minds around strange stuff they cannot find themselves believing

Your request is unreasonable when you are unable to make up your own mind despite the abundance of information available all over the internet in front of your face from very credible people.

You will never get enough proof that you find yourself needing to satisfy your inquisitive sense infatuated ego to be convinced and that is the result of psychological warfare demoralization mind control tactics done to your mind. Face it.

You don't believe anything unless big daddy and company tells you on the big screen tv. And that is the way they played with everyone's mind to get away with what they do to you in broad daylight.

This is where the doubters and skeptics have a lot of trouble. Where is one of those relatives going to tell you and do you think the mainstream news has time for underground missing people, when they only have time to fill your brain with 5 minute sound bytes about news, weather and sports, so the illuminati can tell you the stuff you really need to know, so you can psychologically make it to work the next day without too much trouble.

Do you think all of the people that have been yelling and screaming for 10 years about 911 being and inside job has received the attention of the mainstream media that would be enough to launch a campaign to bring awareness to the sedated masses about a lie so grand it would make you sick and upset everyone that factions of their own government were in on its orchestration.

No one believes they could, or would, do it and if they did surely someone would talk and spill the beans because they can't keep a secret.

Wrong, they absolutely can keep a secret. So if you cannot make up your own mind about what is already evident in front of your face without the proof you think you need, then that is why the american people are considered incompetent and useless eaters and are very easily manipulated and easy to fool, because the more they do to you, the less you seem to believe they are doing it. So they get away with whatever they want, when they want to do it. And you don't understand why or what for.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:34 pm

A portion copied from David Wilcock's latest report from collaboration with Ben Fulford -

ETs ARE NOW COOPERATING WITH EFFORTS TO DEFEAT THE CABAL

[I have sources with additional information that Fulford has only heard about in minor detail. Namely, ETs have apparently been cooperating with this international resistance group to defeat the cabal.

Fulford leaked this in a prior interview I did with him in November 2010 -- which I finally posted here, as an MP3 file, in May 2011.

These attacks were totally unexpected, as the cabal was led to believe the ETs had to follow spiritual laws that forbade them from ever intervening – under any circumstances. However, ETs have routinely powered down nuclear missiles and facilities.

Advanced ET technologies are now being used to strike and disable cabal assets. Many examples have been given in my “China’s October Surprise” article series, each section of which is linked below, in order. The joint campaign began last October – and many obvious, public targets were hit, all with zero casualties.

This included the powering-down of 50 Minuteman ICBMs – and top military witnesses have now publicly reported that a cigar-shaped craft was hovering overhead the entire time.

This riveting new detail emerged on June 20, 2011, and completely validated what I had said in the China's October Surprise article series since November 2010.

LINKS TO "CHINA'S OCTOBER SURPRISE" ARTICLES

CHINA'S OCTOBER SURPRISE, PART ONE: Disclosure and "The Event"
CHINA'S OCTOBER SURPRISE, PART TWO: Earth's Quarantine Has Lifted
CHINA'S OCTOBER SURPRISE, PART THREE: The Fight for Disclosure
CHINA'S OCTOBER SURPRISE, PART FOUR: Live Radio Show!
CHINA'S OCTOBER SURPRISE, PART FIVE: Disclosure War at Critical Mass
CHINA'S OCTOBER SURPRISE, PART SIX: Official Government Disclosure Has Begun

THE UNDERGROUND BASES WERE A MUCH MORE SIGNIFICANT STRIKE

[However, the destruction of these two major underground facilities is far more massive than other attacks that occurred in November and December 2010, and thereafter. These earlier attacks did apparently wipe out a great deal of individual craft and munitions that the cabal could have used to fake an alien invasion, according to the insiders I have spoken to.

However, it was always done a little here, a little there – never all at once. This gave the cabal a false hope that they still had a chance, even as their infrastructure crumbled.

It is very likely that the ETs would not have destroyed two entire underground cities on their own. This attack was much, much bigger than anything else had been. I believe Fulford is correct in saying that the “good guys” in the Pentagon did this themselves – to stop the genocide from taking place.

ONCE WE DEFEAT THE CABAL, WE STOP THE ABDUCTIONS

[Since the cabal is responsible for manufacturing and implementing the PLFs [Programmable Life Forms], the “alien threat” appears to be largely generated from within this group.

Therefore, once we defeat the cabal, we stop the abductions… and the UFO cover-up.]

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Jewlz, I do believe some of the info you have put out is probably quite valid. I suspect many of the people on this earth feel there is life beyond our planet, and I mean beyond the micro-organisms that were said to be found.
Secondly, I know our goverment is corrupt and capable of great crimes against our people, you don't need to convince me of that.
There may be validity to some of the other issues you bring up up...but I don't know enough yet.
And of course, I've already spoken concerning my alarm in some of the scenarios you have presented to us. No need to go into that.
I will continue to read.
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Everytime I see one of these cooky posts I copy them, put it in an email and send it to my brother. He's a surgeon and when we talk he's too nervous to bring up the emails, but suggests I see a doctor soon for instability. Love you bro!

wizkid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:40 am

pgo wrote: I will continue to read.

In your posts you speak of the "Ascended Masters" these Masters are to provide us with much monies to provide for our comforts and general well being.

PGO - Just a note while you continue to read,,you might want to make a point to do it without the selective reading problem.

There is no where in any of my posts where you will find that I stated anything about any Ascended Masters, or, will you find that I used that phrase.

Perhaps you have me confused or mixed up with something else you have read in the sea of information on the internet, it could happen you know.

Though to clarify your understanding of what you mention here, the money aspect that is about to flood the planet is to provide us with comfort for well being yes, though most importantly to end once and for all the idea that anyone has to live in a survival mode on a deadline to meet from a schedule that was imposed to enslave humankind to keep him unnecessarily busy with useless insignificant things, because of something there is nothing of - money.. So that he did not have the actual TIME to discover and remember who he really was as a powerful sentient being - a scary proposition for you indeed -

Now the question is, when you have your needs met and you are comfortable and you take care of what you need to take care of, the big question is, what are you going to do when the rush to meet a deadline is removed and you don't just need to survive anymore, working just A job if you don't want to..

How fast will you blow someone off,, because you are in a hurry to meet a schedule imposed upon you for the need to make money and the time factor that would cause you to leave the scene of engaging with someone in order to make more money is no longer an issue, because you have a perfect excuse to leave and everyone buys it -

You might feel too uncomfortable to stay still to hear the truth about all of the stuff you don't like or believe or cannot understand that causes you to be in denial in your indoctrinated belief system and is just too uncomfortable to bare to hear the truth about all of the lies you believed in for your whole entire life.

How many grown adults are going to have much to say when all they can do is cry and get sick to their stomachs because all of their excuses for running off to make money are taken away from them and they were given the proof they needed to understand they were deceived about everything under the Sun in their lives,,when they were under the distinct impression they thought they had a life, when they really didn't. When they discovered they were lying to themselves and everyone else because of what they were taught was all wrong. Not a pretty picture for the arrogance you are witnessing right now -

The reason the money is about to roll out is to soften everyone's minds up so they will get in a good mood so their psyche does not totally crash and burn - because they are not going to like what they are about to find out in order to get themselves prepared to understand what is really taking place in this timeline for ascending to a higher level of being -

Where there is no money to exchange for goods and services if you create with your own thought projection - as the Ascended Master that you are - there you go, I said it for the first time - a mouthful

Just a few things to think about while you continue reading.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarme Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:52 am

hey where are the great arrested ones, house arrest? Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

dinarme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:10 am

who are the 4000, who issued the arrest warrants, who arrested them, on what charges, where are they being held?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:47 am

openmind wrote:who are the 4000, who issued the arrest warrants, who arrested them, on what charges, where are they being held?

I would be more than happy to verify whether any arrests have been made and what the charges would be. If the warrants are issued at this point it would be from an indictment handed down by a Grand jury. My guess is that if this is Federal then it would have come from the DOJ / FBI. These alleged arrest will be a matter of public record or if need be I can make a few contacts and see what the story is on all of this.

Generally what happens with a Grand jury referral is that the person indicted will post a bond through an attorney and then be temporarily freed to prepare for a trial. None of this is a big secret and verification will be a simple process.

I do not believe any of this but my peronal opinion matters not.

It would be nice to validate this issue as either being true or just another steaming load of fertilizer. I volunteer to do just that. All I need is to know who these evildoing lawbreakers are? Can someone name just one of these "dark cabal" members? Just one? Anybody?

Please send me a PM or e-mail and I will get started immediately. Thank you.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down