Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East

2 posters

Go down

The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East Empty The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:49 pm

The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East

The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East Image

11-07-2017 05:48 PM

Euphrates -

Revealed satellite images from the construction of Washington , dozens of military bases in the desert stretching between Syria, Iraq and Jordan, according to what was published by the Daily Beast US newspaper.

The paper says that the United States when he planned to intervene in the war in Syria in 2013, there were about 300 possible site for the establishment of military bases to support US troops.

Since then, the Pentagon is expanding in the region, through the establishment of bases in Syria, Iraq and Jordan, most recently two of the rules of building; the first in Jordan , close to Syria, and the second south of Syria, not far from the first, where they can provide support and support for aircraft unmanned aerial vehicles and helicopters and special operations.

Expansion in the construction of military bases contributes, from the point of view of the Pentagon, mounting support to Iraqi forces and Syrian troops in the US - backed war to state regulation.

The expansion of US military bases in the Middle East plan dating back to 2013, and the plan includes in addition to the construction of bases in Iraq, Syria and Jordan, the expansion of US bases in the Gulf Cooperation Council ( GCC ) , and also to build new bases in Lebanon and Yemen.

The exact number of US bases that are built remains a secret, even if the Pentagon refused to confirm the presence of airstrips in Iraq and Syria, although it certainly was in the statement earlier.

Military fuel contracts concluded his recent could be the other to refer to the broader scale in the construction of US military bases, has the United States Agency for Logistics and defense contractors asked to provide 5 million gallons of fuel to military bases in Jordan, for the period from 2017 to 2020.

The US America and the United equipped with other military bases similar in northern Syria, to provide support to the process of editing tenderness from the control of the organization of the state, as news reports indicated that US forces are located in five major military bases in central, western and northern Iraq since the start of military operations against TEN Yum State late in 2014.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=47871

The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East Empty Re: The Daily Beast: America's adoption of dozens of military bases in the Middle East

Post by FloridaJohnny Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:41 pm

Good sign.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum