Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV

+4
BoltUpright
ghosthunter
openmind
omniwiz
8 posters

Go down

GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV Empty GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV

Post by omniwiz Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:48 am

From Delta..

URGENT GOOD NEWS
IRAQI CHANNEL HAD AN INTERVIEW AT 9 PM ON SAT IRAQI TIME WITH DR SHABIBI AND HIS ADVISOR AND THEY DID SHOW IT AGAIN 2HOURS AGO ,I HAD THE CHANCE TO LISTEN TO THE LAST 15 MINUTES I WILL TRY TO GIVE YOU A SUMMARY OF IT.
1: DR SHABIBI AND HIS ADVISOR DID CONFIRM THAT THE LDS ARE ALREADY ON THE BANKS.
2: NO TIME LIMIT FOR THE 000 ,AND THEY ARE EXPECTING TO PHASE THEM OUT BY 2013.
3:BANK ACCOUNTS HOLDERS DON'T HAVE TO DO ANY EXCHANGE.
4: WILL HELP IRAQI ECONOMY AND WILL GIVE POWER OF PURCHASE .
5: IT IS A RV AND NOT A LOP.
THE INTERVIEW WAS FOR ABOUT 45M ,I HAD A CHANCE TO SEE ONLY THE LAST 15M. I WILL KEEP WATCHING THE IRAQI TV
THEY MIGHT RE RUN THE INTERVIEW AGAIN.

If this rumour is true, then this is the best news this weekend. It would clearly mean the R/V is more than imminent, and will likely see the finish line before the end of the week, maybe way sooner. Cheers All!

omniwiz

Back to top Go down

GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV Empty Re: GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV

Post by openmind Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:00 am

IF TRUE, it would be great!!! WE HAVE HEARD THIS SORTA STUFF FROM DELTA BEFORE! HE SAID A FEW WEEKS AGO THAT THE RATE WAS SHOWING ON IRAQI TV...NOT TRUE. HOPEFULLY THIS TIME HES GOT IT RIGHT.

Last edited by openmind on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV Empty Re: GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV

Post by ghosthunter Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:02 am

Thank you, Omniwiz!!!

bounce bounce bounce
Ilikeyou
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:04 am

Lots more of this convo posted in another thread and according to my pea sized brain, it's anything but good news. Crying or Very sad At least as it pertains to timing. Let's hope everybody is wrong. Laughing
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:12 am

BoltUpright wrote:Lots more of this convo posted in another thread and according to my pea sized brain, it's anything but good news. Crying or Very sad At least as it pertains to timing. Let's hope everybody is wrong. Laughing

i hope im wrong and delta is right!

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by omniwiz Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:19 am

Too many things that can be and or ARE confirmed to make me think that the RV will happen much sooner, than later. Main thing is the public notices are out, not just in Iraq, but on Fox, and CNTV, and other places folks have reported. Once these public notices go out, it has to be imminent. There's set time frames from the IMF, and legal bodies that won't allow the cat out of the bag so to speak too soon, as to keep what transpires as civil as and honest as possible. There's also a worthless currency that has green screens all over the place, and what bank would have that, if it was going to just sit there, and do nothing for them? What's even more imminent is the collapse of the whole world economy if the transfer of wealth does not begin to take place. There's plenty of motivation by all parties here to get this done. So, if there can be further confirmation from other peeps on the validity of the Public Iraqi TV interview with Dr Shabs, then I say it's time to party!! I am just waiting now to see if the rumour is true...in HUGE anticipation...LOL. Cheers!

omniwiz

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamB Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:24 am

after that 30 day window, it seems they can do whatever they want...just thinking aloud here

William

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:41 am

omniwiz wrote:Too many things that can be and or ARE confirmed to make me think that the RV will happen much sooner, than later. Main thing is the public notices are out, not just in Iraq, but on Fox, and CNTV, and other places folks have reported. Once these public notices go out, it has to be imminent. There's set time frames from the IMF, and legal bodies that won't allow the cat out of the bag so to speak too soon, as to keep what transpires as civil as and honest as possible. There's also a worthless currency that has green screens all over the place, and what bank would have that, if it was going to just sit there, and do nothing for them? What's even more imminent is the collapse of the whole world economy if the transfer of wealth does not begin to take place. There's plenty of motivation by all parties here to get this done. So, if there can be further confirmation from other peeps on the validity of the Public Iraqi TV interview with Dr Shabs, then I say it's time to party!! I am just waiting now to see if the rumour is true...in HUGE anticipation...LOL. Cheers!

Dude, nothing was ever on FOX. CNTV said they had planned to do the RV, not that they would. There was news 5 years ago saying they would RV. But yeah, nothing was ever on FOX!!!!

GO RV!!!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:07 am

omniwiz, I liked your assessment and thinking with your read. There are too many components that have converged in a short period of time that would seem to very likely indicate that it should be a very quick thing to come about when you least expect it.

That is the way the psychology of governments work to ready and indoctrinate the minds of the masses by sneaking up on them, because everyone is made to be very distracted with their lives and news catches them unawares at the very last minute so they don't have time to do anything about anything.

As long as the governments make a little known notice published somewhere in the main stream however obscure, is good enough to say the people have been informed and were told of what they were going to do.

They don't have the time in a day to explain every little detail to the people and answer a bunch of questions, they just surprise you so you don't have a lot of time to think about things so you can complain about what you don't like.

The same works for the RV, though it is something everyone will like, their tactic does not change, because they follow their protocols to inform the masses they are supposedly responsible for.

Though there are vast changes gearing up to happen the RV is bringing notice and kicking the door open for prosperity and abundance to flood the planet in a big way.

In order to do it and anyone not have to worry about some abc thieves taking it so you can't do anything good to help the world with it, they need to be rounded up so it's not groundhog day all over again, where you have to look over your shoulder or give half of your prosperity away to fraudulent taxation schemes concocted to steal your wealth by people who could care less about anyone but themselves, while they trash the planet into oblivion and pretend to make any changes when they don't..

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by omniwiz Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:28 am

Wow Jewlz! Awesome reply, and you reflect my sentiments exactly. Thank you! Now, I am waiting for a confirmation on Shabibi's TV interview...that's all. If indeed it is true, according to protocols complete, then the RV is complete, and will see it manifest in days...just days or even less. This is the point of time I've been looking forward to in regards to all of this. Hence my feelings of great anticipation... Wink If it proves to be incorrect, that's fine too. I know the world's economic rubber band has been stretched continually for decades, and when it breaks it will snap back soon and quick enough anyhow...LOL! Cheers!

omniwiz

Back to top Go down

Post by hhammer Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 am

Omni, any prospect for another update from Delta?

Many thanks.

hhammer

Back to top Go down

GOOD NEWS IF TRUE...FROM DELTA PTR. Shabibi on Iraq TV Empty Deltar post

Post by mimi49 Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Has he sent a new post saying that he listened to the entire interview, other than the 15 minutes he heard, as he said he would????? Haven't seen it yet. Sorry, just being realistic, but I continue to remain optimistic, in that, the RV will happen, but when is TOTALLY out of our control. mimi49

mimi49

Back to top Go down

Post by omniwiz Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:43 pm

All I got is a follow up hijacked post from evanstar on the same topic in this forum...LOL. Here's the post...

More Delta:
On September 17th, 2011, 11:08 pm, duscajun wrote:DELTA.......ARE YOU WATCHING THE CBI SITE????? DO YOU THINK SHABIBI COULD DO THIS TONIGHT SINCE HE CAME ON TV TODAY.....OR DO YOU THINK THEY WILL PLAY THIS FOR A FEW MORE DAYS BEFORE THIS HAPPENS....EITHER WAY I AM ECSTATIC KNOWING THAT "THE MAN" HAS OFFICIALLY STATED HIS INTENTIONS!!!!! THE END IS NEAR!!!!!

WE HAVE THE WHOLE TEAM WATCHING IT IS AT ANY MOMENT.AND YES YOU ARE RIGHT FOR HIM TO COME OUT ON TV .THAT TELLS YOU THAT HE IS READY.
I DO AGREE WITH U I DON'T SEE THIS GOING PASS THIS MONTH
DELTA

FAMILY.....
ADDING TO THIS, WHAT DID FRANK'S CONTACT ASK SHABIBI "PERSONALLY"???

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO IMPLEMENT THE REMOVAL OF THE 3 ZEROS?"

SHABIBI'S ANSWER: AFTER EID, DURING THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER, "GOD WILLING"

omniwiz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum