Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7

Go down

UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7 Empty UN & IRAQ talk about getting out of chpt7

Post by rvnow55 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:49 pm

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/09/iraq-un-chapter-7-talabani-obama.html

UN High Level Meetings ~ September 19th - September 25th ~ UN Stands Ready for Turbulent Times Ahead ~ Ban Ki-moon ...

2010 President talibani address the UN Gen'l assembly

18/09/2011

Talabani, Iraq's speech at the United Nations

Meet a number of leaders of the most prominent Obama and Sarkozy

Baghdad morning

To be cast by President Jalal Talabani, the word Iraq in the meeting of the General Assembly of the United Nations of the 66 which will open this week in New York. and will review Talabani, who left Baghdad in the coming hours, during his security developments and files political and economic development in the country.

According to a source of political beginning (morning), Talabani, the president will invite the international community to finally get Iraq from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

Continues ...

The source, who requested anonymity, said that Talabani will be put important issues on the leaders of the world, where will review the President of the Republic the security situation and developments positive and ongoing efforts in the war against terrorism and move in a campaign of reconstruction and construction, in addition to political developments and the formation of a government of national partnership and ways of resolving the files outstanding.

Also will address the President of the Republic to benefit the withdrawal of U.S. troops from the country end of this year and negotiations to keep the experts and trainers to develop the capabilities of Iraqi forces to counter terrorism.

The source confirmed that Talabani will meet on the sidelines of the General Assembly a number of leaders, foremost among whom are President Barack Obama and French President Nicolas Sarkozy, where he will discuss with them ways of developing bilateral relations, and will invite the heads of the kings of the world to visit Iraq, in addition to inviting international companies to invest.

This is due to hold general discussions in the General Assembly of the United Nations during the period from 21 to 27 on September. Will participate in the session of the 66 Assembly of Heads of State and Government representing 121 countries. For the first time in history a woman will open the session is the president of Brazil Dilma Rousseff.

Hope this happens soon.

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum