Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT

2 posters

Go down

ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT Empty ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT

Post by Scotchie Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:15 pm

This article is from two months ago, but got little recognition...

"""""Arbil, «Jerusalem Arab»: The head of the Supervisory Authority in the Kurdistan region, Hoshyar Zebari, on Monday, that the region may be voting on the referendum of independence in the fall.

"We have lost hope in the new Iraq," he said in an interview with The Times.

Zebari, a former Minister of Foreign Affairs and Finance of Iraq, said that «the referendum in the Kurdistan region is likely to be in the fall».

He pointed out that «the referendum will take place after recovering the entire Mosul from the grip of the organization Daad».

The head of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani, said in his latest statement that the time has already come to the independence of the Kurds from Iraq, and pointed out that the first steps towards that goal, require a referendum."""""

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Kurds seem to be serious in going it alone.  The U.S. and other organizations are against this move; however if the Kurds to not get the new land they want, including some cities, and if they are not shown respect for their fighting ability in getting rid of ISIS, they will become their own country.  There is little Baghdad can do, but Baghdad must do everything possible not to let this happen.

For those holding dinar, forget about any revaluation as long as the Kurds are thinking of pulling out of Iraq.  There is plenty of oil on Kurdish lands, and the dinar would sink so fast, overnight, it would not be recognizable the next morning if the Kurds pull out.

Where is the Reconciliation Law?  It will take a huge effort for the Kurds to sign.  Nothing will get done without all three factions in Iraq signing this Law and abiding by it.

Stop listening to gurus.  They do not have your best interest in mind.  Think for yourself.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT Empty Re: ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:24 pm

ALL DINAR HOLDERS - IMPORTANT 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER