Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Censorship and thread deletion?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Censorship and thread deletion?

+9
1alaskan
Herb Lady
FoxyRoxy
RayT
Ponee
rick152
paidinfull
katt
justpassntime
13 posters

Go down

Censorship and thread deletion?  Empty Censorship and thread deletion?

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Okie has repeatedly posted that this is our forum not his. The posts that I create take the same chance of questions being raised as his do. I for one appreciate the time Okie and the rest of the team has spent keeping this site alive. but there have been frustrations for everyone here from time to time I can only imagine what it is like for Okie.

No doubt that some posters are frustrated and should probably take a break. Instead of getting rid of threads why not create a heading for disagreements this would be where all the bashing could take place out of site of those that didn't want to read it but give posters a place to vent.

Could you answer why some seemingly tame threads are deleted while other more wild ones are not? You can not defend a post if it has been deleted. That in itself makes that thread seem as if it were the truth even when it was not. Could you clarify the rules of what can and cannot be posted? There seem to be no rules for this.

I have defended the information posted by the gurus many times. Intel is like a rumor or heresay and will never be proven until the final moment. Intel is also constantly changing even before it is posted, that doesn't make it a lie or misinformation just poor timing because of some other factor changed or delayed the outcome.

Something for the bashers to think about:

You bought a ticket for your favorite band, group, baseball game or nascar race. You have been hearing about it for months on the radio and tv, it is coming. You are already to go and it gets rained out or canceled for some other reason. Do you call the ticket office, radio or tv station to complain?

Give this post some thought and please give us an answer. It may help improve the climate here at times on OOM.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Censorship and thread deletion?  Flag-212Censorship and thread deletion?  Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Censorship and thread deletion?  Empty Re: Censorship and thread deletion?

Post by katt Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:10 am

You had to have known I would respond to this Smile

Trying to get MY attention? :p

With everything going on tonight, I'll be brief....

We have a few mods that spend time on the forums. Myself, paidinfull, gmansaid and a few others...

About 100 posts/replies come out every 30 minutes.

We have alot of work on our hands and so we catch what we can, when we can.

If you feel something is offensive on here, I have already asked that folks message me. I may be slow at times to respond, but I try.

Thanks...

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:19 am

Yes Katt I was trying to get your attention and knew I would. Especially after you whacked me on the head the other day. I knew you would be watching, I stick out for some reason Very Happy

Sorry to hear about Islandgirl's and families loss. I know you are busy tonight. I didn't see that post until after I posted this.

PM me if you have questions more specific to what I was talking about. I was trying not to open a can of snakes. crazyspin

I know a Mods job is not an easy one at times. Thank you for what you do on here. :cheers:

Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Censorship and thread deletion?  Flag-212Censorship and thread deletion?  Screen53
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Censorship and thread deletion?  Empty response

Post by paidinfull Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:13 am

Been busy with a lot of different things justpassntime so i just got to this and i'll take a crack at this one.Some posts have just been moved as i see many posted in wrong places and the rest are taken out because it has become a mud slinging contest and i don't really mean just for the intel providers but also from member to member.We come across a lot that some have a passionate(to passionate) opinions on something and instead of saying "i respectfully disagree with you because....",they say "I CALL BS!!!" lol. Well those kind of responses bring out the jr high/high school year book in the section of voted most likely to be a jerk to others.Once it starts then it's a domino line up from then on.We understand and have no problem with anyone wondering and questioning what is up with the intel and why are we still here but most act like ummm lemme see..oh!!!! the Iraqi parliament and instead of posting respectfully,they vent on the forums like a two year old and then say "we have our right to come to this house and keep coming here to vent and disrespect other members too".We all want answers and get upset/mad and there is nothing wrong with it.WE want to vent our frustrations and you may have an interesting idea of making a section for venting only.maybe we can call it JUST VENTING TIME...just for your idea.lol.We'll pass this on and see. btw..the name was katts idea so you can thank her if it's passed.

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:47 pm

I too have a question since this is now up here for discussion. I have had 2 of my posts moved to "gereral discussion" on the forum, I felt were just a little unjustified. I sent a PM to the Mods and was never answered as to why. The posts were placed in OOM scuttlebutt as they, (IMO) were approiate for the time written. I would still like to know why they got moved when the posts were about Iraq, The dinar, and a lot to do with our situation exploring cause and effect with our attitude and circumstance being in this investment. I kind of felt like I too was being sensored in being religated to another place where less peeps might be afforded "less likely" to read. This all written with all do respect for your position and responsibility. Thank you in advance...rick152

BTW Justpassintime thank you for bringing this subject...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Hey justpassntime, would you post the pic of the "rv on the move" again? That was pretty funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Thank you paidinfull for you answer, as always an excellent one. I have seen some very heated posts as you say and I did see it removed. That time I saw it was the best option and in that case it was like sending boxers to their corner or putting little kids in timeout.

Again Mods thank you for all you do on here. This site is invaluable whether some see it that way or not.

rick152 No problem, it needed addressed by cooler heads than someone ranting about it. those posts will almost certainly not get the desired response.

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Just my opinion and I'm glad this subject of censorship has come up.

I come here to read and learn the current intel, news and opinions regarding Iraq and the RV of the IQD ~ period. I have a life and my time is valuable to me and I'm sure many others is as much so, and more.

It's frustrating to read a title to a new post just to waist several minutes just to discover it is just nonsense, unrelated jibberish, complaining, bashing, or just someone wanting to be listened to for a few minutes, and often nothing to do with the serious sounding title that's designed to draw us in... Many of us have wasted HOURS wading through this kind of junk.

Creating a section just for venting is an awesome idea, and I think one should also be developed for humor, as a little levity is always good, but it is my suggestion that the one for "VENTING" be called
"Just Venting Time if You Have Time to Listen to Trash"... So few people waste their valuable time with it!

Let's keep it about Iraq, news, the impending RV, and 'pre' and 'post' planning...

Thanks Mods for doing an awesome job!

Sincerely,
CausiouslyOptimisic!

Go RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm

The thread "How's this for intel" was deleted.

It was not my thread but how much more lighthearted can you get in a post? There was no open attack on anyone. It was funny!

These are the posts I was talking about that get deleted. There are no guidelines that warrant such a thread from being deleted.

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:33 pm

:bom: Very Happy
justpassntime wrote:The thread "How's this for intel" was deleted.

It was not my thread but how much more lighthearted can you get in a post? There was no open attack on anyone. It was funny!

These are the posts I was talking about that get deleted. There are no guidelines that warrant such a thread from being deleted.

I agree. I had just finished reading it for the second time and was laughing even harder the second time around! It was lighthearted and non-malicious. I enjoyed the comic relief in this stressful time of waiting.

Last edited by ponee on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put info in wrong place)
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:38 am

Good evening I am still trying to get a response as to why, (even though I realize noone owes me anything, and with all due respect) my posts, when they fit the place posted keep getting moved to general discussion. I have asked and as of yet had a pesponse as to why. I just do not understand...rick152

I believe I have been one of the more positive peeps on this site. Thank you in advance
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by paidinfull Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:16 am

rick152 wrote:Good evening I am still trying to get a response as to why, (even though I realize noone owes me anything, and with all due respect) my posts, when they fit the place posted keep getting moved to general discussion. I have asked and as of yet had a pesponse as to why. I just do not understand...rick152

I believe I have been one of the more positive peeps on this site. Thank you in advance
trying to do this from a phone isn't easy but I'll try. I'm not sure which topics and posts you are refering to and not really sure why the complaint because there are two areas read the most.one is Intel from whomever and two......yep...general discussion so your posts are actually getting more views and responses there. If you think one really has to be moved then pm me with title and I will see. Hope this helps.

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by paidinfull Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:26 am

Ah OK rick. I think I see what you are referring to. OK...let me try and explain a little and also maybe we should put a definition next to some like oom sections. Oom skuttle I try and save for posts from other Intel flybys people as okie has his own sections just for when he posts. Once again though if anyone has an issue with a post or member then please pm me and I promise I will help.

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:43 am

Hey justpassntime:

If someone posts something that is truly disrespectful, then I have no issue with placing those posts in a separate topic area because these forums are not intended to be where people go to vent their frustration...

For those of us who have been around awhile, there comes a time when the Intel and the hype gets very old, especially when it has been consistently wrong...

Unfortunately, there are too many in these forums who get very defensive whenever anyone questions or challenges the Intel from the so-called "Gurus", who have given most of us the impression that they are in the know or have contacts in the know in "high places".... As a result, too many have been naively blinded by the "Gurus" and as a result, have placed them on pedestals when it has not been earned...

Where I have an issue is when someone questions or challenges Intel or misinformation respectively and some have suggested that those posts should be either censored or segregated to a separate topic area...

This only impedes the opportunity for an open debate for those of us who like to learn from a variety of opinions and then discuss or debate the differing points of view on whatever the issue or topic may be so we all learn from each other...

Sadly, based on my own experience here, some have chosen to just bash me whenever I have questioned or challenged Intel versus being willing to discuss what I posted so we can both learn as a result...

In summary, these forums should be open where we all can come to share not only Intel, but get advice and to debate differing points of view... If the minority were to get their way, this forum would only be a place to come to if you agreed with their minority point of view and not question or challenge anything provided by the so-called "Gurus"...

Last edited by RayT on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:45 am

Thank you so much paidinfull I realize that most of the posts in Oom scuttlebutt are primarily for the "visitor "gruu's"" but I feel the type of posts I write are relevent in that they try to uplift ALL of the people who come here to share and read alike, along with the UPLIFT spirit that they are for Thanks again for responding...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:49 am

RayT wrote:
Hey justpassntime:

If someone posts something that is truly disrespectful, then I have no issue with placing those posts in a separate topic area because these forums are not intended to be where people go to vent their frustration...

For those of us who have been around awhile, there comes a time when the Intel and the hype gets very old, especially when it has been consistently wrong...

Unfortunately, there are too many in these forums who get very defensive whenever anyone questions or challenges the Intel from the so-called "Gurus", who have given most of us the impression that they are in the know or have contacts in the know in "high places".... As a result, too many are naively been blinded by the "Gurus" and as a result, have placed them on pedestals when it has not earned...

Where I have an issue is when someone questions or challenges Intel or misinformation respectively and some have suggested that those posts should be either censored or segregated to a separate topic area...

This only impedes the opportunity for an open debate for those of us who like to learn from a variety of opinions and then discuss or debate the differing points of view on whatever the issue may be so we all learn from each other...

Sadly, based on my own experience, some have chosen to just bash me whenever I have questioned or challenged Intel versus being willing to discuss what I posted so we can both learn as a result...

In summary, these forums should be open where we all can come to share not only Intel, but get advice and to debate differing points of view... If the minority were to get their way, this would only be a place to come to if you agreed with their point of view and not question or challenge anything provided by the so-called "Gurus"...

The post I placed in Oom scuttlebutt today that got moved addressed the bulk of what you are talking about here About "generating a healthy discussion in stead of a bashing contest...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayT Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:56 am

Hey Rick:

Thanks for your note!

Unfortunately, the minority control these forums and as a result, are unwilling to debate because down deep, they know they cannot justify or defend their point of view...

RayT

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:24 am

I remove a FULL THREAD when anyone decides to poison it with unrelated, bashing, and unproductive posts.

I dont have the time to babysit everyone and I'm sorry that some of you have good intentions, good posts, etc, but again...I'm not here to babysit adults.

Other mods do help, and don't time to waste either.

It is time consuming.

Take it for what it's worth. It is what it is...and will remain as such

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:58 pm

I've also seen some of my posts "disappear," only to find them moved elsewhere, and so far, I've always agreed that they're probably better where they end up. And I agree the mods here are great and do a great job! Smile

As for you, justpassn, I can't imagine anybody removing one of YOUR posts!
:flower:
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:59 am

I have seen posts from others get pulled, just as mine have been, whenever they were not poisonous at all, they just simply didn't agree with another's point of view.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:36 am

So, stuff happens, No biggie, Katt and all the mods, keep it up and thanks for the work you do,

Just think someday you will be sitting by the pool, eating bonbons and forget how much work this really was.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:37 am

1alaskan wrote:So, stuff happens, No biggie, Katt and all the mods, keep it up and thanks for the work you do,

Just think someday you will be sitting by the pool, eating bonbons and forget how much work this really was.

Nice picture.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:52 am

Well, a boy can dream, can't he?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:03 am

1alaskan wrote:Well, a boy can dream, can't he?

Go ahead and dream, while you can. It may become a reality real soon Smile

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:22 am

openmind wrote:
1alaskan wrote:Well, a boy can dream, can't he?

Go ahead and dream, while you can. It may become a reality real soon Smile
GO RV!! THANK YOU MODS !
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:31 am

"Go ahead and dream, while you can. It may become a reality real soon "

Maybe, just maybe........

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:46 am

Herb Lady wrote:I have seen posts from others get pulled, just as mine have been, whenever they were not poisonous at all, they just simply didn't agree with another's point of view.

Dearest Herb Lady,

There is always a reason for a post or thread deletion. I would never pull a thread or post because I did not agree with it, you have a right to an opinion so long as it is posted in compliance with the forum rules. Sometimes folks will get dogpiled for what they post but at least they know where everyone stands with regard to a particular matter.

If anyone ever has reason to believe that your post or thread deletion was unwarranted then please send me a PM and I will look into it and reply back accordingly. We are not here to censor anything or show special treatment to some, it can appear that way at times but things are seldom as they appear.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:08 pm

This post was removed. It was posted under Alternative - NESARA thread.
Open Your Heart by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

Brief Bio:
Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

Patricia was a marriage and family counselor for twenty years. During that time she cofounded the nonprofit, educational organization the New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose. Patricia is an internationally known teacher and author. She has written the 11 books listed below and produced CDs, Webinars, and DVD's that supplement her work. For over 30 years, Patricia has been helping awakening souls all over the world take charge of their lives.
Books by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

Take Charge of Your Life
The Next Step
Your Time Is At Hand
The Awakening...Eternal Youth, Vibrant Health, Radiant Beauty
Stargate of the Heart
What On Earth Is Going On?
It Is Time For You To Be Financially Free
HOME...Heaven On Mother Earth
The Violet Flame...God's Gift to Humanity
I AM Cocreating the New Earth...A Book of Invocations

Who Am I? Why Am I Here? (NEW)