Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL?

+21
Bruno
Texas Fire Lady
spankymom
KingBunny
DrRod
outback7
walkingsmall
Blackhawk2
williebill
Cabo
ghosthunter
mustlovedogs
DINARSMACK
hhammer
gillsdinar
sharethesecret
happywelshguy
OkCowgirl
konacoffeegal
BoltUpright
Scotti G
25 posters

Go down

WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? Empty WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL?

Post by Scotti G Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:25 pm

It seems I continue to be called on to be a voice of reason, focus and balance. I am aware that the information shared in chat last night caused quite a stir. I heard from people all around the country today asking my take on things. So here it goes.

I do not think anyone of us has perfect clarity on what is going on in this RV process. I can tell you that I listen to information from one end of the spectrum to the other end. All of this is coming from ‘most reliable and credible sources’. Really now!?!?!? As I mentioned the other day…I really was surprised when I did not get a call from ‘the banker’ Friday morning by 6:30 AM. I was as close to being certain that the RV was done than at any other time before, but I resisted saying anything in the chat or forums because in spite of how great the information was,...we have been here before!

I have tried numerous times to get fellow investors to take a step back from the fire….yeah take a step back. If you have ever sat in front of a campfire, you know that if you stare at the fire long enough, you will become memorized by the flames. You have to step back to be able to focus on your surroundings. We are so busy listening to the freshest, the latest and the hottest information, that we can’t see what is around us. So someone comes out and says the rate is $7.00 +/- and everyone goes nuts with excitement and then someone comes out and says the rate might be below $2.50 and everyone goes nuts with anger and confusion. Someone says ‘something’ happened and then someone else jumps on the band wagon with made up stories trying to get a few minutes of recognition and the next thing we have is a viral internet rumor of humongous proportions.

I am not here to tell anyone what to think or what to say. That is not my assignment in this journey. My place here at OOM it seems is to try to keep the truth and balance in front of everyone so we can stay focused on the prize in front of us. We are so busy trying to spend the money we do not have that we forget to take time and be rational with the facts. LOOK! We will not know the exact rate until it is in the bank. We cannot react to the rate and figure out our next step until the money is in the bank. Why is everyone burning up so much energy and emotion on supposition and speculation? Haven’t you figured it out yet? We only know what we are being told. Lately we are bringing you information that at best has been only partially right. We are at a phase in this process where the things going on behind the scenes are way above our pay grade and not readily visible. There has been a most masterful game of misinformation put out for quite awhile around here. Why? I am not certain. I can only speculate about the potential reasons.

We have many high level contacts with great access to information from their area of expertise. Did you ever consider that these people might just be pawns in this as well? You don’t think that the Parliament of Iraq, the Treasury, UN and IMF all are monitoring our sites to see what information is coming out. I am certain they have and continue to do this. Information is across the board for a reason. They are keeping us guessing and jumping around in circles. This is why I have taken a trust but verify approach with information. I have heard things that are way out there. Do I discuss them with my fellow round table information group? Yes I do. Do I run out and share this in the chat rooms. I do at times share tidbits in order to try to help others to see a little more of the puzzle coming together. This is the most confusing and dynamically fluid event I have witnessed. I could share things with you that would make you wonder! One day Maliki is in office being read the right-act from scary people and the next day he is suppose to be living in another country. What of this should I share? What of this is real? What of this is verifiable? The information comes from ‘credible sources’ but is any of it true? This is why I endeavor to not share something unless I know the source is solid and does not have an agenda! The other day I mentioned that Maliki is no longer a problem. Do I know for certain where he is? Do I know who is calling the shots? Do I know with 100% certainty that Shabs has the trigger and has released it? To all of these I must say no. We are sharing the best information that we believe we can share. Neither I nor Okie is looking for any awards. We are not looking to be first at the expense of accuracy. Some people do not have a problem calling the RV complete or claiming it is going to be complete at …….! Why? This is not a game.

Do I think that the rate could be under $2.50? Well I believe it is entirely possible. There are numerous reasons that give this merit. Now do I think it is likely? Not really. Do I think the rate could be $7.00 +/-? NO WAY. I will not debate the issue for it has absolutely zero merit. If you want to believe this nonsense you certainly may. It is your right but please keep nonsense ideas to yourself. They are not helpful to the family here. If you want to start a speculation and conspiracy theory site then by all means go start one and good luck. I know Okie is a man of reason. When he hears stuff that is way out there (and believe me he hears it all the time) he has to step back and bounce it around awhile. Quite often he calls me and ask my opinion. I am always quite frank and honest. He knows I have a pretty good smoke detector on my back side and I can tell you the flavor or most any smoke people try to blow my way!

Why am I being so detailed? It is because I hear the calls from investors and leaders saying please help us make sense of the abundance of information. I am not the smartest. I am not the brightest but God blessed me with certain gifts and talents and I am doing by very best to utilize them so that we may all have a clearer path to focus on than trying to find our way through the endless ‘carp’ that is thrown at us on a nearly daily basis.

Do I believe this journey is nearly complete? Absolutely! I still believe we are waiting moment by moment. I do think we are that close. Looking at the verifiable signs, the tangible indicators and the elements I have received from sources indicate that this RV is as close to being confirmed as it could possibly be (by that I am referring to sources who have provided accurate information on more than one occasion), I believe we are extremely close. Could I be wrong? Absolutely. For all our sakes, I hope not! I literally have been putting at least 70 hours a week for many months now researching, networking and sharing. I hope this perspective helps some of you to quit trying to act like experts because you heard someone who heard someone else speculate on something somebody else said!!!!!!!! If you have credible sources then share what you can. We welcome the help. Guessing and nonsense doesn't help anyone!

I hope this helps!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? Empty Re: WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL?

Post by BoltUpright Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Very well said. Thanks Scotti for all you bring to the table. All we can do is wait this thing out, regardless of how long it takes. And the rate is what it is, we'll deal with it when it shows.
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Thank you Scotti.
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OkCowgirl Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:51 pm

ScottiG,
Our sincere thank you for all your efforts and voice of reason Smile

OkCowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:55 pm

This is one of the most sensible posts, that I have read.

Thanks Scotti G

bounce

Scotti G wrote:It seems I continue to be called on to be a voice of reason, focus and balance. I am aware that the information shared in chat last night caused quite a stir. I heard from people all around the country today asking my take on things. So here it goes.

I do not think anyone of us has perfect clarity on what is going on in this RV process. I can tell you that I listen to information from one end of the spectrum to the other end. All of this is coming from ‘most reliable and credible sources’. Really now!?!?!? As I mentioned the other day…I really was surprised when I did not get a call from ‘the banker’ Friday morning by 6:30 AM. I was as close to being certain that the RV was done than at any other time before, but I resisted saying anything in the chat or forums because in spite of how great the information was,...we have been here before!

I have tried numerous times to get fellow investors to take a step back from the fire….yeah take a step back. If you have ever sat in front of a campfire, you know that if you stare at the fire long enough, you will become memorized by the flames. You have to step back to be able to focus on your surroundings. We are so busy listening to the freshest, the latest and the hottest information, that we can’t see what is around us. So someone comes out and says the rate is $7.00 +/- and everyone goes nuts with excitement and then someone comes out and says the rate might be below $2.50 and everyone goes nuts with anger and confusion. Someone says ‘something’ happened and then someone else jumps on the band wagon with made up stories trying to get a few minutes of recognition and the next thing we have is a viral internet rumor of humongous proportions.

I am not here to tell anyone what to think or what to say. That is not my assignment in this journey. My place here at OOM it seems is to try to keep the truth and balance in front of everyone so we can stay focused on the prize in front of us. We are so busy trying to spend the money we do not have that we forget to take time and be rational with the facts. LOOK! We will not know the exact rate until it is in the bank. We cannot react to the rate and figure out our next step until the money is in the bank. Why is everyone burning up so much energy and emotion on supposition and speculation? Haven’t you figured it out yet? We only know what we are being told. Lately we are bringing you information that at best has been only partially right. We are at a phase in this process where the things going on behind the scenes are way above our pay grade and not readily visible. There has been a most masterful game of misinformation put out for quite awhile around here. Why? I am not certain. I can only speculate about the potential reasons.

We have many high level contacts with great access to information from their area of expertise. Did you ever consider that these people might just be pawns in this as well? You don’t think that the Parliament of Iraq, the Treasury, UN and IMF all are monitoring our sites to see what information is coming out. I am certain they have and continue to do this. Information is across the board for a reason. They are keeping us guessing and jumping around in circles. This is why I have taken a trust but verify approach with information. I have heard things that are way out there. Do I discuss them with my fellow round table information group? Yes I do. Do I run out and share this in the chat rooms. I do at times share tidbits in order to try to help others to see a little more of the puzzle coming together. This is the most confusing and dynamically fluid event I have witnessed. I could share things with you that would make you wonder! One day Maliki is in office being read the right-act from scary people and the next day he is suppose to be living in another country. What of this should I share? What of this is real? What of this is verifiable? The information comes from ‘credible sources’ but is any of it true? This is why I endeavor to not share something unless I know the source is solid and does not have an agenda! The other day I mentioned that Maliki is no longer a problem. Do I know for certain where he is? Do I know who is calling the shots? Do I know with 100% certainty that Shabs has the trigger and has released it? To all of these I must say no. We are sharing the best information that we believe we can share. Neither I nor Okie is looking for any awards. We are not looking to be first at the expense of accuracy. Some people do not have a problem calling the RV complete or claiming it is going to be complete at …….! Why? This is not a game.

Do I think that the rate could be under $2.50? Well I believe it is entirely possible. There are numerous reasons that give this merit. Now do I think it is likely? Not really. Do I think the rate could be $7.00 +/-? NO WAY. I will not debate the issue for it has absolutely zero merit. If you want to believe this nonsense you certainly may. It is your right but please keep nonsense ideas to yourself. They are not helpful to the family here. If you want to start a speculation and conspiracy theory site then by all means go start one and good luck. I know Okie is a man of reason. When he hears stuff that is way out there (and believe me he hears it all the time) he has to step back and bounce it around awhile. Quite often he calls me and ask my opinion. I am always quite frank and honest. He knows I have a pretty good smoke detector on my back side and I can tell you the flavor or most any smoke people try to blow my way!

Why am I being so detailed? It is because I hear the calls from investors and leaders saying please help us make sense of the abundance of information. I am not the smartest. I am not the brightest but God blessed me with certain gifts and talents and I am doing by very best to utilize them so that we may all have a clearer path to focus on than trying to find our way through the endless ‘carp’ that is thrown at us on a nearly daily basis.

Do I believe this journey is nearly complete? Absolutely! I still believe we are waiting moment by moment. I do think we are that close. Looking at the verifiable signs, the tangible indicators and the elements I have received from sources indicate that this RV is as close to being confirmed as it could possibly be (by that I am referring to sources who have provided accurate information on more than one occasion), I believe we are extremely close. Could I be wrong? Absolutely. For all our sakes, I hope not! I literally have been putting at least 70 hours a week for many months now researching, networking and sharing. I hope this perspective helps some of you to quit trying to act like experts because you heard someone who heard someone else speculate on something somebody else said!!!!!!!! If you have credible sources then share what you can. We welcome the help. Guessing and nonsense doesn't help anyone!

I hope this helps!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Exactly! Thank you! Kudos Scotti G!

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by gillsdinar Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:15 am

Scottig well said now if people will keep in minde as the read.
Thx
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by hhammer Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:24 am

Well said sir, well said.......thanks Scotti for everything.....

hhammer

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:42 am

THANKS SCOTTIG...GREAT POST..THATS WHY MOST OF US FOCUS ON YOU GUYS AND IGNORE THE OTHER WANNA BE GURUS THAT KEEP SPOUTING OFF... APPRECIATE YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS !! bigsmile
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:48 am

Well said ScottiG. Appreciate you keeping us as informed as you can. Speculation will always be there, as will rumors, etc, we as investors need to discern and think logically with our heads not our hearts. I know it is difficult, but it is a waiting game. Might as well spend it pleasantly and patiently, rather than angry and bitter. Thanks again!

mustlovedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:00 am

Thank you, Scotti G. I really do appreciate all your very hard work! Please know that you and Okie, and the others in your group mean a great deal to those of us who wait.

Very Happy ☀
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabo Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:21 am

Scottie G, Thanks for stepping up and taking a swing, ....Most of us know you do not have to explain yourself. Maybe this will help many to have a better understanding what you guys are going through... I know, I and many others are very appreciative of all the work you guys do..The sacrifices you have made, just to get us some up to date info.
Again, thank for stepping up and taking a swing to help explain the fluidity of the situation.
Sincerely,
C

Cabo
Cabo
Cabo

Back to top Go down

WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? Empty What To Make Of It All?

Post by williebill Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:05 am

Thank you ScottieG for everything you do. IMO It is ALL GOOD. I Appreciate it all.

williebill

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackhawk2 Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:27 am

Brilliantly stated and obviously sincere.

Thank You, Scotti

Blackhawk2

Back to top Go down

Post by walkingsmall Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:36 am

A Great Post!

...Great information to start the day with!

walkingsmall

Back to top Go down

Post by outback7 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:25 am

Scotti G wrote:It seems I continue to be called on to be a voice of reason, focus and balance. I am aware that the information shared in chat last night caused quite a stir. I heard from people all around the country today asking my take on things. So here it goes.

A great post.......honest and to the point. Just what the doctor ordered for many readers......Thank you.

I hope this helps!

[b]
outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRod Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:42 am

One of the very BEST postings I have ever read on this forum.

Forethright, sincere, reflective and just what people needed to read after all of the ups and downs that have recently been experienced with the "go, no go" scenarios.

Thanks Scotti!

Rod

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings

DrRod

Back to top Go down

WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? Empty Excellent.

Post by KingBunny Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:49 am

Excellent post. I couldn't have said it any better. This will happen when it happens, with or without our watching the events unfold. Thanks ScottiG for your heart and efforts. KB

KingBunny

Back to top Go down

Post by spankymom Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:00 am

Just a thank you for this post....it keeps us all grounded as well as giving us hope that this is truly close. Whether its' today, tomorrow or a month from now....thank you for your time and energy in bringing us information. I think so many forget that this RV is not about "us"...but about a country trying to rebuild. We are just blessed and fortunate to be in a position to benefit from this endeavor. Yes we have seen many ups and downs during this journey but we were cautioned many times that misinformation and bad intel would come prior to this event...yet when it happens we freak out. While keeping grounded and focusing on our "life" is hard to do, there really is more to life than the RV. This is just a little added bonus to all the other blessings God has bestowed upon us. Thanks again, to ScottiG, Okie, and others for giving us what they have and more than anything for taking the time out of their own lives to do so.

spankymom

Back to top Go down

WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? Empty Heart felt THANK YOU!

Post by Texas Fire Lady Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:15 am

It doesn't seem like enough to just say "Thank you" for all you do for our OOM family but, know this, it comes from my heart!

God Bless ☀

Texas Fire Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:17 am

Thank you for your selfless dedication to bring us the best informastion available at the time you receive it. God bless you, and may this trip be over soon! "How much longer". "I gotta go pottie". ☀

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? 437791839 WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? 437791839 WHAT TO MAKE OF IT ALL? 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fivedee Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:45 am

I really appreciate your fine message to the OOM family. It helps so much to be able to be grounded and to listen and watch instead of jumping to conclusions and spreading false information because of the drama created in certain people's minds. Today I am listening to Native American music and feeling the beat of the drums and grounding myself to our planet, becoming solid and secure like a tall oak tree with her roots imbedded in the ground. We appreciate your efforts and all the time you have devoted to bring us intel. I have a much better understanding of the ME thinking from everything you and Okie and the rest of the intel providers have disclosed to us. Thanks for not letting the drama peeps get you down. Please keep on reporting and know that there are many, many people out here in Okie Land that thank you and sincerely appreciate everything you do. Namaste.

fivedee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:02 am

"We have many high level contacts with great access to information from their area of expertise. Did you ever consider that these people might just be pawns in this as well?"

Yep, sure have! Smile Some of us are plenty capable out here. Our life experiences simply have not caused us to cross paths with the "up there" guys. Thank you for sharing what you can, ScottiG. Your post is unarguable and sensible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarquin Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:06 am

outback7 wrote:

A great post.......honest and to the point. Just what the doctor ordered for many readers......Thank you.

I hope this helps!

[b]

Tarquin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxieGirl Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Thank you for a voice of reasoning.

RoxieGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Exactly!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum