Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:13 am

Guru OkieOilman:  I HAVE BEEN VERY INVOLVED THE LAST FEW DAY'S ACQUIRING INTEL. WHILE IT REMAIN'S CONFIDENTIAL--I CAN SAY SAFELY THIS IS THE BEST TIME IN OUR ENTIRE LIVES AND THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAY'S WILL PROVE THAT. WE HAVE BEEN PROMISED SO MANY TIMES BEFORE THAT WE WERE THERE OR CLOSE OR SOON BUT THIS TIME IT IS REAL AND NOT MEMOREX. THIS IS THE END OF THE TRAIL THAT WE HAVE BEEN ON FOR SO LONG. THIS WEEK LOOK'S MARVELOUS DARLING (REMEMBER GREEN ACRES AND EVA GABOR?)SHE SAID IT BEST THEN AND IT IS MORE APPLICABLE TODAY THAN THEN.--JUST HOLD ON--THIS WEEK WILL BE OUR WEEK. BIG MEETING'S TODAY BETWEEN THE P.T.B. ALL CONFIRMED THIS PROCESS COMING TO AN END.--I CAN'T ELABORATE MORE BECAUSE OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY FACTOR OF WHICH I AM BOUND. THERE ARE MANY RUMOR'S ON OTHER SITES REGARDING THE DONG RATE--LET ME ASSURE YOU THEY ARE INCORRECTLY INFORMED. I AM NOT CHASTIZING ANYONE BUT WHAT THEIR STATING I AM SURE IS FROM WHAT THEY CONSIDER CREDIBLE SOURCES BUT THEIR SOURCES ARE ALSO MIS-INFORMED- NUFF SAID

Guru Blaino:  dinarians.... Dinarians ..... Dinarians! 1. We remain at alert level 5! 2. We have a "pass" until 7am eastern on friday, july 6th, 2012. Relax! Have a nice holiday! 7:39 pm [Blaino] ALSO.... That does not mean that it will happen on friday EITHER..... Could, probably won't 7:40 pm [Blaino] also, i never said that viet nam will need/get/print new CURRENCY..... 7:42 pm [Blaino] "pass"... A time during which the chance for an rv is basically NIL.... Due to financial situations, missing people, etc

Guru Hammerman:   hello all intel is still all good really nothing new at all im in a even better place then afew days ago ,,,,,, been gone ,,

MADE A TRIP OUT OF STATE TO DO SOME STUFF WITH DINAR ,,TO TRY TO BENIFIT US ALL ,,I CANT AN WILL NOT TALK OF OF IT ,,,, JUST NEW IT WAS A GREAT PUSH FORWARD FOR US ,,,,,

I COULD NOT AFORD TO GO ,,BUT BEING I AM I GOT THERE ,,,, THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE IN RENO ,MOST WITHOUT APROVALL ,,SOME NAMES YALL NO BEING LEAD OUT OF TOWN BY FBI ,,,, YES FOR REAL ,,, RENO WILL BE LEVAL 1 CASH OUT

MOST WILL NOT GET IN PEROID THERE WASTING THERE TIME AN MONEY ,,, I WAS NOT IN RENO BUT CLOSE ,,,OUR DEAL IS ALOT CLOSER SO BE HAPPY AN SMILE ,,,,

ITIS A HOLLIDAY WEEK SO ILL BE GONE ALOT ,,, MY BIRTHDAY IS SUNDAY ,,SO YES IGOT6 AFEW GREAT FOLKS GONNA PLAY WITH ME ON THERE PENNIES ,,, FOR THOSE WHO HANGING WITH ME PLAYING ,,LOVE YALL ,,,,,,,,, ALL IMFO I GOT IS REALLY GOOD WHILE OUT OF TOWN ,,I DID NOT CASH OUT ,,, BUTHAVE STARTED A PROCESS ,,IS ALL I CAN SHARE ,,, YALL NOT FORGOTTEN ,,,,, LIVE LOVE AN LEARN

ALL IS STILL POSSITIVE JUST SMILE INTEL IS PRETTY MUCH OVER ,,, WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR A RV ,,,IF I GHET SOMTHING I WILL SHARE

Guru Bluwolf:  I for one have been quiet silent today reason being honestly there isn't anything out there to say. I know how some may feel at this moment, but the fact is we are still on track. There is no negative information coming out of the banks, those that seem to be trying to buy more time have been inform that they now do not have anymore time left and that these Global Economic Releases will take fruit with or without them in the near future. Jejeje I am useing near future right now as a arguement because there a few idiots who seem to be agravated when one uses ASN but it means the same. We now await for the codes as do the banks await for there notification to present them. Be blessed. Bluwolf

Guru DinarWishes:  Lets just say INDEPENDENCE is is a WONDERFUL thing....

I really wish I could say more.... But, Im a Happy Man!!!

Guys Im not gonna play games and there is no HYPE..... Be patient and know the times they are a-changin...

BE GOOD AND GO RV!!!

Guru Mike
:   [via emergency stand ins from IQD Team]    we have converging storms of politics inside of establishing the government and establishing the banking laws - we are watching them prepare for what we all believe is inevitable in the near future and that is the implementation of most everything they have been talking about.  They will implement Erbil, HCL, 140 eventually...I think very soon...we dont know the time frame - they are going to implement the procedures and process to start the deletion of the 3 zeroes...implementation and getting it ready are two different things - they are ready...they are going to implement.

Shabs is doing this in stages...in steps...we love to see stages of things because each progression is all a part of the project to delete the 3 zeroes...any bank not strictly following the rules or procedures will be closed because Shabibi is not going to deal with it...he is a very intelligent economist..he knows he gets one chance to make this thing right.  Shabibi, the briliant economist that he is, is getting a tight reign on all of this - auditing all of this so they can keep a managed situation once they raise the 3 zeroes and change their exchange rate to better accommodate their citizens.  All of these steps we are seeing are steps to the RV and should get us all cautiously excited that we are there - we are seeing what they are doing to convert their currency over to a better rate.

Guru Med:   THINGS ARE LOOKING DAMN
GOOD DESPITE THE BS GOING ON WITH THE POLITICIANS.  THINGS LOOK VERY VERY GOOD.  THERE IS NOT A SPECIFIC COUNTDOWN BUT CBI IS TRYING TO SET ONE UP.   BREAKING NEWS...FINANCE HAS CONFIRMED   THAT THE ZERO'S WILL BE DELETED FROM THE CURRENCY AND ISSUED IN EARLY 2013...WE ALL KNOW THE DATE ...1/1/2013.

Guru Doc
:  Our goal is to not give false hope but to report as actual information from confirmable public sources as we can.  Unfortunately this information does not support a near term RV.  The overlying issue continues to be political instability.  Report after report both inside and outside Iraq continue to focus on this issue as THE issue preventing Iraq from moving forward.  With the current political status it is highly unlikely we will see any RV in the near term.  The saving grace (or hope) is it appears Shabibi is now pushing for the 2013 budget to come out early.  We know he wants the dinar in place by 2013 and have all financial systems dealing primarily with dinar and not dollars by then.  If you consider the timing by end of year we would concur it will happen in near term.  We report, you decide.

Guru Mailman17:
   FROM A PM THAT HELD IT REAL TIGHT, TO A WELL INFORMED AND UINIFIED PARLIAMENT, A PARLIAMENT WE HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE  AND A PARLIAMENT THAT HAS HAD ENOUGH.  WE SHALL SEE...JUST STAY TUNED AND WE TAKE THIS ONE DAY AT A TIME.  INFLATION CANNOT HOLD UP TO JAN, FOOD FOR THOUGHT.  STAY POSITIVE AND FOLLOW THE NEWS.

Guru Poppy3:
   Shabibi is the only one in Iraq that has not lied to us.  He has laid out what he is going to do and he has done it.  He has said that he would not RV until he has a government in place that is going to last.  He has said they will have the highest currency in the ME.  Kuwait is at about $3.58 or $3.62 somewhere in that range.  The rate that the CBI put out that is in their budget is $3.41, so I feel that it will be at least that.  Two years ago in October, the IMF approved $3.22 and up to 20% for inflation, so that would be as high as $3.86.

I think VND will move but slow over several small moves. VND has been wanting to RV for months now and have held on waiting on Iraq. For me, I have my plans made either way. If the dong goes I will cash all at whatever rate.

Guru BGG:
   we’re in a good investment with a fantastic upside. Iraq will get to the place where they deal with this “imbalance of power” in their government. They will have to – the UN won’t let them wiggle until they do. End of story.

Guru TNT Tony:  Everything is moving forward, nothing negative, security is in place, banks are on standby, and there is some info coming in, but we are trying to confirm things as it comes in. We will possibly do a call this evening, possibly!!! So just hang in there its a great day!

Guru PapaJack:  Good Morning, I go on recaps and read all the conveluted BS and I have to laugh, folks we need to use some common sense.

What rate is that? Well we have heard rumors but honestly common sense tells us it will be near Kuwait.

Speculation on rates is pointless the IMF already approved a rate so that is where it will be PERIOD!!!!

The big question is what or why are we waiting on? Who or what is the delay? Well the only common sense answer I can come up with is politics and I know that opens up a whole new can of worms so I won't go there.

Guru Soonerfan62:  GUYS LET ME MAKE AN OPENING STATEMENT PLEASE

AS YOU HAVE NOTICED NOT MANY INTEL PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN SAYING MUCH THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS. I WILL SAY THIS, FORGET IRAQ, FORGET POLITICIAL, FORGET COMPUTOR GLITCHES, FORGET BAD GUYS (THERE STILL ARE SOME) WE ARE AT A POINT WHERE WE SHOULD BE EXCITED THAT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE WORKED TO GET THIS   RV  TO THE POINT OF RELEASE ARE FINISHED.

WHY HAVEN'T WE SEEN IT, NO ONE KNOWS. I WILL SAY THIS WE ALL KNOW THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW NOT BECAUSE WE ARE SMARTER, BUT BECAUSE WE SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS 7 DAY A WEEK INTEL TO HELP EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN CHOSED FOR THIS BLESSING.

PLEASE RESPECT THAT NONE OF US WILL SAY ANYTHING THAT COULD POSSIBLE DELAY THIS. YOU NOTICE SOONER PATRIOUT DID NOT TALK ABOUT DATE OR RATE, JUST FACTS. SO WITH THAT SAID, I WILL ANSWER WHAT I CAN

??????  SOONER... THIS PAST WEEK ANGIE MERKEL CAVED IN AND GERMANY WILL NOW PUT MORE MONEY IN THE EU POT TO BAIL THE PIIGS... IYO, IS THIS IQD/RV RELATED?

DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT ALL DINAR CHAT SITES ARE MONITORED, ASK THE MODS THEY WILL TELL YOU
FORGET IRAQ, FORGET POLITICIAL, FORGET COMPUTOR GLITCHES, FORGET BAD GUYS (THERE STILL ARE SOME) WE ARE AT A POINT WHERE WE SHOULD BE EXCITED THAT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE WORKED TO GET THIS RV TO THE POINT OF RELEASE ARE FINISHED. WHY HAVEN'T WE SEEN IT, NO ONE KNOWS.   100% GUARENTEE IT IS HAPPENING.

Guru Duckboy:   Have a great holiday, tomorrow. It's a great time to reflect. read and remember how our country came to be and what our Founders put into play (the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, just to name two). 

It also a great time to start learning more about the USA.  Start reading the Federalist Papers.  There is much that we can all learn by reading what these men wrote over 200 years ago.  There's no fluff of "spin" like we find today from the politicians who churn out books about themselves.

The RV?  Well, I am hearing very little and reading less.  Oh sure, there are articles out there that make it all look great, but we have been reading articles like this weekly for the past year. It has not RV'd.  It is still up to Iraq to get it done. 

I do not normally even read Frank and Delta, but they had some interesting things to post. Poppy3/BGG have added some good info the mix. We can only hope, now, that the IQD does RV soon. 

I know, it is an awful economy and many in the community just can't find work and are losing everything or are being paid minimally and whatever they have is being eroded, slowly.

To those in these predicaments,  keep working at finding the solution (and waiting for the RV is not the solution). You will find it, even if its a small step forward, other bigger steps will come.

Keep your heads up and be proud of who you are and if you live in the great USA, be proud. It's our 236 birthday.

Guru FootForward:  I THINK A LOT OF YOU MISSED WHAT READY NOW SAID. YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM. IRAQ HAS A SURPLUS IN THEIR BUDGET? YOU MEAN THE BUDGET THEY HAVEN'T EVEN OPENED YET? YOU MEAN THE SURPLUS THEY CAN’T HAVE BECAUSE THEY MUST HAVE A BALANCED BUDGET?  ON BOTH SIDES?  SEE...IT’S WHEN YOU KNOW STUFF LIKE THIS, CAN YOU PICK OUT THE SMOKE AND KNOW WHEN WE ARE BEING TOYED WITH.

AGAIN JUST THINK ABOUT THE PIECES HERE. IRAQ IS IN CH 7. THEY DIDN’T PUT THEMSELVES IN CH 7. RIGHT? RIGHT. SO THEN, HOW CAN THEY BE CALLING THE SHOTS IF THEY ARE UNDER SOMEONE ELSES CONTROL? THEY CAN’T. SIMPLE. THEY ARE UNDER CONTROL AND BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO SAY.

JUST LIKE ALOT OF THE MEDIA OUTLETS.  THE MEDIA CAN TAKE THINGS AND TWIST THEM ANY WAY THEY WANT.

IM JUST SAYING, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE PIECES TO THE PUZZLE. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. IRAQ CANT HAVE A SURPLUS FOR TWO REASON. 1) NO BUDGET OPEN, AND 2) THEY CANT HAVE A SURPLUS. ANY SURPLUS MUST BE SPENT ON PUBLIC PROJECTS OR GIVEN TO THE PEOPLE.
THERE IS HOWEVER MUCH GOING ON AND THIS STUFF YOU SEE IN THE NEWS, IS MOSTLY OUT THERE TO CONFUSE PEOPLE.  SO THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED TO REALLY BE STRONG.

ARE WE ALL GOING TO AGREE ON ALL POINTS?

NO. BUT EITHER WAY, DON’T RELY ON THE NEWS TO GET THE TRUTH! YOU WONT FIND IT IN THE IRAQI NEWS.

YOU WONT FIND IT IN THE US NEWS.  GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE TRACK RECORDS OF THE PEOPLE YOU LISTEN TO.  IT’S EASY TO FIND THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON, AND WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH.

THEY CAN PRINT IN A NEWS PAPER THAT THE GRASS IS PURPLE IN KUWAIT.  DOESN’T MAKE IT TRUE.

THERE IS GOING TO BE MUCH MORE COMING OUT IN THE NEWS THAT IS NOT GOING TO MAKE SENSE. HECK, EVEN FROM A FINANCIAL END OF THINGS, A LOT OF THIS WON’T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE WE ARE MOVING INTO A SYSTEM WITH...........NEW RULES. AND A RULE BOOK NO ONE HAS SEEN YET. SO THAT’S WHY SOME PEOPLE SAY SOME OF THESE RATES WE TALK ABOUT ARE IMPOSSIBLE. IN THE OLD SYSTEM, YES. IT WON’T BE IMPOSSIBLE IN THE NEW SYSTEM.

I MEAN IT’S POSSIBLE, BUT I ALSO DON’T BELIEVE IN THIS 3 OR 5 TIER CASH OUT THING, AND I DON’T THINK IT’S GOING TO GO IN BATCHES. THAT WOULD CAUSE A LOT OF PROBLEMS. IT EITHER ALL NEEDS TO GO AT THE SAME TIME...OR...THERE REALLY ISN’T ANOTHER OPTION IMO...LOL

Guru DocDinar:  Benjamin Franklin once said, "In this world there is nothing that is certain except death and taxes." Well, I’d like to add the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar to that list.

The Iraqi dinar, which became relatively worthless in 1991, will only continue to rise in value now that the war is over, their debts are being forgiven, oil production is increasing and the country is stabilizing.

According to The Energy Information Administration (EIA) of the U.S. Department of Energy, Iraq contains more than 112 billion barrels of proven oil reserves, making it the second largest oil reserve in the world, after Saudi Arabia.

Furthermore, the country holds 220 billion barrels of probable and possible resources and Iraq's true resource potential may be far greater. If the Iraqi potential oil capabilities are fully explored and utilized, Iraq may claim as much as a quarter of the world’s oil.

Furthermore, Iraqi crude oil is a high quality light sweet oil which is much easier and cheaper to refine than the heavy grades.  Iraqi oil is also usually found very near to the surface of the earth and is thus easily extracted providing an exceptionally high profit.

Iraq also has considerable amounts of phosphate rock (used in making chemical fertilizers), sulfur, brown coal, salt, gypsum, diamonds and natural gas. It contains 110 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of proven natural gas reserves, along with roughly 150 Tcf in probable reserves.

This is to say nothing of their deposits of various other minerals including iron ore, gold, lead, copper, silver, platinum and zinc. The bottom line here is that Iraq is one of the richest countries in the world. Iraq’s currency WILL reflect the true wealth of Iraq, sooner or later.

My money is on sooner rather than later. So, if you ask me, “In this world there is nothing that is certain except death, taxes and the IQD RV.”

Guru SoonerPatriot:  I wish I could say it's RV'd, but not quite yet. I'm really excited though and hoping to see this RV ordeal over once and for all. It sure would be nice to have something for the fourth, kind of our own Independence Day!

Glad to see all. I've really been working the phones today and I've been excited all day long with the positive intel I have received that builds upon other intel, kind of like building blocks.

I feel we are ever so close and if it were to happen right now it would not surprise me, but it will come when the time is right. So I can't call it at any given time, but if it were to happen, I'd probably start squealing like a little girl! :-)

There's a lot of interesting intel out that is of interest. Big banks briefing their smaller banks of things coming soon down the pipe such as handling different currency they haven't traded in a long time, large wires being transferred into accounts of people with usual low balances.

There are a lot of people that expect this anytime and more and more intel people are seeing the same intel.

The way I heard it, customers with normally $2,000 or less would now be receiving wires with lots of zeroes in them, and the big banks were just warning the smaller banks to expect this.   That to me can only mean one thing --------------RV!

What the bigger banks are telling their feeder banks is that they should expect money to start to be moving around, even for those customers with traditionally lower balances. I think they were talking about me!!!!!  The thing I've learned recently that got me the most excited was hearing what I just told you, that they are getting all the banks ready for this. What really got me excited was the number of independent instances of this happening across the country.

They've mentioned when to the banks, but there is where we haven't had a good confirmation. Different large banks are giving different times, so I'd rather not state a timeline until I can verify that more. That's what has me excited the most - it's all the large banks, including some we haven't heard of, because they won't be involved in the initial exchange.

What I'd tell everyone is what I've said all along, don't spend so much time on what you don't have because of the RV, but plan on what you will have once it happens. It will happen. When is what I'm spending lots of manhours on determining.

'll let you have center stage. Folks, it's been fun, but I've got to make a phone call immediately! Thanks for all your kind comments. Keep smiling and most of all keep planning for YOUR MOMENT!

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  Dinar Land Family and Friends – will you join DebTarHeelGirl in praying this prayer today – Let’s anticipate the inevitable supernatural intervention of GOD – HIS MIRACLES to manifest NOW!

Keep the faith guys - I am seeing so many words of negativity and predictions that are so off the wall that God himself has to be scratching His head as to why anyone would even send that stuff around much less sit and type it up to begin with - I am sorry for being so bold, well, maybe I am not. This is amazingly forever amazing me in the lengths the enemy will come to destroy the faith of you and I -

RAISE UP A STANDARD AGAINST THE ENEMY TODAY WITH PURE PRAISE – TAKE THE WORD OF GOD AND WALK THE FLOOR AND SPEAK IT, DECLARE IT AS IT WILL EDIFY AND ENCOURAGE YOU AND WATCH WHAT GOD WILL DO - HE DAILY WATCHES OVER HIS WORD TO PERFORM IT -

HE IS SUPERNATURAL AND WE ARE NATURAL SO HE NEEDS OUR VOICE TO DECLARE IT AS HE DECLARED LET THERE BE LIGHT ETC. SO LETS CONTINUE AND GET BUSY AND DECLARE HIS WORD IN THIS EARTH AS HE SURELY IS ALREADY MANIFESTING WHAT WE ARE SPEAKING NOW -

CONTINUE TO SPEAK POSITIVE FAITH FILLED WORDS TODAY AS WE ARE ABOUT TO PARTAKE OF THIS BLESSING THAT HE IS IN CONTROL OF AND NO ONE ELSE.

“I know that something is going on in the spirit right now and the enemy is fighting with all he has. There is only one problem for him; all he has is not nearly enough to defeat the ONE who has already defeated him. We are overcomers and we will overcome every challenge and walk into our victory and our destiny and our inheritance...it is time...of that I am certain.” Kim Potter

There are going to be results and testimonies, in fact, if you are not used to change, especially [change] that is good - brace yourself. Something is coming that is really good. Dave Roberson, June 24, 2012

Father God I thank You that WE can make my way through the outer court, pass through the inner court and come right into the Holy of Holies.  Thank You for the shed Blood of Jesus….the sacrifice already sprinkled on the Mercy Seat on our behalf.  Your Word tells us that we can come boldly before Your Throne of Grace and make my petitions known. 

Praise Your Holy Name that Jesus is seated at Your right hand ever making intercession for us.  As WE lay our petitions at Your feet, our Beloved Savior Jesus reminds You that He has already paid for everything we need… and that He is our advocate…we need no other.  We thank You Father that we have a covenant relationship with You.  You have bound Yourself to us because of the sacrifice Jesus made for us on the Cross.

Father God You are not moved by the manipulation of man or the leaders of this world.  You inhabit the praises of Your people and I am honored to give You praise and glory and honor for who You are…there is none like You....You are moved by the faith of Your people as we stand on Your Word.  You tell us to put You in remembrance of Your Word not because You have a bad memory, but because we need to hear it. 

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.  As we proclaim Your Word individually and corporately today WE have the confidence in You, according to 1 John 5:14, that if we ask anything according to Your will that You hear us.  WE thank You Father that we are the head and not the tail; thank You that the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous; thank You that Your Word does not return void and it will accomplish all that it is set out to do; thank You that we are joint heirs with Jesus.

Father GOD you gave us all power when Jesus sat down on your right side – we are your ambassadors on this earth to do your bidding- therefore through your name we declare you and LORD over all that is and ever will be. Lord we KNOW You are TEACHING us to walk not by sight but BY FAITH as Your word teaches. 

Let us not be controlled by our feelings but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God for You are the GOD of breakthroughs! Today we call these things that are not as though they were and declare the RV done, complete and manifest in the form of an announcement NOW. 

Father we acknowledge that this wealth is Yours and only by Your grace are we being given the honor of being stewards of it.  Give Your children an extra measure of wisdom how You would have us handle it.  Direct us to the right advisors and let none be deceived by those who would prey on Your people with false investments. 

Give Your people discerning spirits to know who to trust.  Thank You Father for what You are about to do in the lives of so many of Your children with this Currency revaluation – we a grateful to have been chosen for such a time as this…Make us an instrument of blessing in the lives and through Your will for us. 

Bless those that are reading and praying this prayer as we say YOU deserve the honor and glory in Jesus Mighty Name AMEN AND SELAH!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:14 pm

Guru OkieOilman:  I HAVE BEEN VERY INVOLVED THE LAST FEW DAY'S ACQUIRING INTEL. WHILE IT REMAIN'S CONFIDENTIAL--I CAN SAY SAFELY THIS IS THE BEST TIME IN OUR ENTIRE LIVES AND THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAY'S WILL PROVE THAT. WE HAVE BEEN PROMISED SO MANY TIMES BEFORE THAT WE WERE THERE OR CLOSE OR SOON BUT THIS TIME IT IS REAL AND NOT MEMOREX. THIS IS THE END OF THE TRAIL THAT WE HAVE BEEN ON FOR SO LONG. THIS WEEK LOOK'S MARVELOUS DARLING (REMEMBER GREEN ACRES AND EVA GABOR?)SHE SAID IT BEST THEN AND IT IS MORE APPLICABLE TODAY THAN THEN.--JUST HOLD ON--THIS WEEK WILL BE OUR WEEK. BIG MEETING'S TODAY BETWEEN THE P.T.B. ALL CONFIRMED THIS PROCESS COMING TO AN END.--I CAN'T ELABORATE MORE BECAUSE OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY FACTOR OF WHICH I AM BOUND. THERE ARE MANY RUMOR'S ON OTHER SITES REGARDING THE DONG RATE--LET ME ASSURE YOU THEY ARE INCORRECTLY INFORMED. I AM NOT CHASTIZING ANYONE BUT WHAT THEIR STATING I AM SURE IS FROM WHAT THEY CONSIDER CREDIBLE SOURCES BUT THEIR SOURCES ARE ALSO MIS-INFORMED- NUFF SAID

And the beat goes on...

Different Gurus singing the same tune...

7/3/2012 - SEVEN YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum