Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy

+7
pouncer7
justpassntime
ProDinar
rvnow55
1alaskan
openmind
ZTRAVLR2011
11 posters

Go down

President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy Empty President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy

Post by ZTRAVLR2011 Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:18 pm

By JIM KUHNHENN, Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy to ensure that millionaires pay at least at the same percentage as middle income taxpayers.

A White House official said the proposal would be included in the president' proposal for long term deficit reduction that he will announce Monday. The official spoke anonymously because the plan has not been officially announced.

The measure would be in addition to $447 billion in new tax revenue that Obama is seeking to pay for his short-term spending and tax cutting plan to jump start the economy.

House Speaker John Boehner said Thursday he would oppose tax increases to reduce the deficit.

The tax proposal was first reported by the New York Times. Suspect 🇳🇴

ZTRAVLR2011
ZTRAVLR2011

Back to top Go down

President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy Empty Re: President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy

Post by openmind Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:35 pm

I like how we all talk like we are millionaires. Not directed at the poster, but the general thinking on the forums. LOL

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy Empty Re: President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy

Post by 1alaskan Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:44 pm

I want to pay the same tax rate as GE does

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZTRAVLR2011 Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:58 pm

GOT TO THINK POSITIVE OPENMIND.ALL IS COOL. Very Happy YA G.E. IS TAX FREE WANT TO B ON THEIR PROGRAM 1ALASKAN.
ZTRAVLR2011
ZTRAVLR2011

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Have Bill Gates and Warren B. pay more taxes, not me! Have the wealthiest of us all pay more taxes and leave the rest alone.

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:28 pm

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but after looking at the "IRS Tax Rate Sheet" & seeing the amount of tax at different income levels, how can making the $1ml & up income level folks pay more in taxes be at the same percentage as middle class taxpayers? Wouldn't that mean it should then be at a lesser rate then if that's the case?

Why even bother to pay the tax, after all, the "IRS" is "unconstitutional", we are supposed to pay our tax to the "U.S.T." with "Gold or Silver". Our money isn't even backed by either of those anymore.
shame

Obama can pinch a fit all he wants to, he, himself CAN NOT increase taxes! Only Congress has that power.. Which is why he is begging Congress to pass it. This is something he can't bypass Congress on, not like he did with Lybia, no matter how much he screams & yells or cries.... It's up to Congress... "Obama" :arrow: crybaby 🤡

"WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy to ensure that millionaires pay at least at the same percentage as middle income taxpayers." crazyspin

Oh, I posted a few day back that the "RV" may not happen until after this law was passed or looked like it would anyway. It may also have an effect on the rate....

We will see.....
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:31 pm

This new tax law does not just affect the wealthy. If the wealthy pay more taxes they just raise the price of their goods. So everyone pays more and if you go here you will see it is just not for the wealthy it raises nearly everyones taxes.

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t6141-important-tax-bill-to-opposedo-your-part-or-don-t-complain-later

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy Flag-212President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:44 pm

The RV is not dependent upon the passage of this bill. If you read the bill, you will discover that should it pass, it will be RETROACTIVE to 1/1/11.

So they will get their money regardless of when the Dinar RVs.
pouncer7
pouncer7

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Let's all just be concerned with the RV, that is enough to keep us busy. All of this tax talk is crap just as it has been for months, stop worrying about it. O is not in charge O is not the hold up right now and O can not change tax law. There are way to many government official with dinar to let O screw it up for "THEM". God Bless

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Well, that was the implication of my response. If it passes, we will pay it, anyway, so no point in stressing about it.
pouncer7
pouncer7

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:11 pm

justpassntime wrote:This new tax law does not just affect the wealthy. If the wealthy pay more taxes they just raise the price of their goods. So everyone pays more and if you go here you will see it is just not for the wealthy it raises nearly everyones taxes.

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t6141-important-tax-bill-to-opposedo-your-part-or-don-t-complain-later

Thanks for saying it again, 7-Star General Justpassntime!
:flower:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mastergreenhead Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:56 pm

God has a plan. Conservatives own Congress to hold both O's.....Obama and Okra in check. Thanks for the obstruction now in place in Washington. They're doing their job that we elected them for! Holding the Double O's in check is critical. Rush was right.....racial tensions for the control of the populace have negatively increased and affect us all. We're fighting for the truth now and the right Guy is on Americas side. God is great and is good.
mastergreenhead
mastergreenhead

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:00 pm

mastergreenhead wrote:God has a plan. Conservatives own Congress to hold both O's.....Obama and Okra in check. Thanks for the obstruction now in place in Washington. They're doing their job that we elected them for! Holding the Double O's in check is critical. Rush was right.....racial tensions for the control of the populace have negatively increased and affect us all. We're fighting for the truth now and the right Guy is on Americas side. God is great and is good.

"Okra"? Explain, please. I'm totally clueless on this reference. Thanks! scratch
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mastergreenhead Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Okra........oprha the Obama Enabler
mastergreenhead
mastergreenhead

Back to top Go down

President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy Empty Need A Remedy For Not Paying Any Taxes?

Post by richnwell2 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Find a country that does not have taxes and move there!!!!!!!

richnwell2

Back to top Go down

Post by mastergreenhead Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Freedom....enjoyed by those that aren't taxed into poverty. What a concept.
mastergreenhead
mastergreenhead

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:33 pm

ZTRAVLR2011 wrote:By JIM KUHNHENN, Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy to ensure that millionaires pay at least at the same percentage as middle income taxpayers.

A White House official said the proposal would be included in the president' proposal for long term deficit reduction that he will announce Monday. The official spoke anonymously because the plan has not been officially announced.

The measure would be in addition to $447 billion in new tax revenue that Obama is seeking to pay for his short-term spending and tax cutting plan to jump start the economy.

House Speaker John Boehner said Thursday he would oppose tax increases to reduce the deficit.

The tax proposal was first reported by the New York Times. Suspect 🇳🇴

What is wrong with that? Why would the rich pay less in taxes while the middle class holds this country up? Amer to whats highlighted in red.

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum