Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA! Over-regulation takes over!

3 posters

Go down

Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! Empty Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA! Over-regulation takes over!

Post by santafe Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:06 pm

NOAH TODAY

In the year 2011, the Lord came unto Noah, who was now living in America and said:"Once again, the earth has become wicked and populated with evil people, and I see the end of all flesh before me.

Build another Ark and save 2 of every living thing along with a few good humans." He gave Noah the blueprints, saying:"You have 6 months to build the Ark before I will start the unending rain for 40 days and 40 nights."

Six months later, the Lord looked down and saw Noah weeping in his yard - but no Ark.

"Noah!," He roared, "I'm about to start the rain!
Where is the Ark?"

"Forgive me, Lord," begged Noah, "but things have changed."

"I needed a Building Permit."

"I've been arguing with the Boat Inspector about the need for a sprinkler system."

"My neighbors claim that I've violated the Neighborhood By-Laws by building the Ark in my backyard and exceeding the height limitations.

We had to go to the Homeowner’s Association for a decision."

"Then the City Council and the Electric Company demanded a shed load of money for the future costs of moving power lines and other overhead obstructions to clear the passage for the Ark's move to the sea. I told them that the sea would be coming to us, but they would hear nothing of it."

"Getting the wood was another problem. There's a ban on cutting local trees in order to save the Spotted Barn Owl."
"I tried to convince the environmentalists that I
needed the wood to save the owls - but no go!"

"When I started gathering the animals the ASPCA took me to court. They insisted that I was confining wild animals against their will. They argued the accommodations were too restrictive, and it was cruel and inhumane to put so many animals in a confined space."

"Then the Environmental Protection Agency ruled that I couldn't build the Ark until they'd conducted an environmental impact study on your proposed flood."

"I'm still trying to resolve a complaint with the
Department of Labor on how many minorities I'm
supposed to hire for my building crew."

"Immigration is checking the Visa status of most of the people who want to work."

"The trade unions say I can't use my sons. They
insist I have to hire only Union workers with
Ark-building experience."

"To make matters worse, the Internal Revenue Service seized all my assets, claiming I'm trying to leave the country illegally with endangered species without paying taxes on them, and now Homeland Security has put me on the list as a possible terrorist using animals to hide Weapons of Mass Destruction."

"So, forgive me, Lord, but it would take at least 10
years for me to finish this Ark."

"Suddenly the skies cleared, the sun began to shine, and a rainbow stretched across the sky."

Noah looked up in wonder and asked,
"You mean you're not going to destroy the world?"

"No," said the Lord.

"The Government beat me to it
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! Empty Re: Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA! Over-regulation takes over!

Post by santafe Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Enjoy!
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA!  Over-regulation takes over! Empty Re: Man attempting to build large boat, shut down by EPA and ASPA! Over-regulation takes over!

Post by donzi Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Santafe, you're right on with this post. Our great country is crippled by our government, our servants, yea right! It sounds like he was trying to build the ark in California.
good post.
Donzi

donzi

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Yes, you are right... Noah lives just South of San Fransisco.... Talk about regulation.... They have it nailed up there!
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by joejaboah Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:45 pm

That's awesome! Thank you for that....I'll enjoy sharing it. Smile

joejaboah

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:44 pm

So glad you enjoyed that!!

We need to keep passing that on.... it makes a great point, something we can all relate to.... TO MUCH GOVERNMENT strangles a nation.
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum