Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22

4 posters

Go down

My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 Empty "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:40 am

DISCUSSIONS FROM OUR SKYPE ROOM TODAY
[8:40:46 AM] My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 2665XXMy Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 2665: Well....I listened to all 4 parts of Dr Shabibi and I didn't hear anything about a re denomination having no monetary gain. I did hear John asking Dr. Shabibi when the REVALUATION would take place and Dr. Shabibi laughed and said even if I know, I cannot tell you. He mentioned several times about security and stability and that he wants investors to come into Iraq. They won't be coming if their currency is worthless.
[8:53:25 AM] My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 2665XXMy Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 2665: If there wasn't going to be a REVALUATION (that was the word used) then why didn't Dr Shabibi tell John that there won't be a revaluation instead of laughing and saying he couldn't tell him even if he knew?
[8:59:00 AM] - Sager -: XX from what I can tell, if you look at actual countries who indeed have re denominated in the recent past, you'll see that none of them had any monetary gain. Iraq is not a special case. They will follow the same set of rules as any other country.
[9:07:39 AM] My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 2665XXMy Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 2665: Just because every other country did it that was isn't enough for me. There has to be more proof than that.
[9:14:26 AM] My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 2665XXMy Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 2665: As far as the lower denominations being a figment of gurus imagination, why are there articles out of Iraq about them. There have been several articles not only about the LDs being printed but they gave us every single denomination down to the coins which they call fils.
[10:16:49 AM | Edited 10:18:17 AM] Mr V: I agree wholeheartedly with Sager. Iraq is not a special case. No such thing as an RV that creates instant millionaires, and I've no clue about what, exactly, is "third-party funding". Overall, it's a bitter, but necessary, pill to swallow.
[10:44:17 AM] MY LADIES: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
[11:06:05 AM | Edited 11:06:17 AM] MY LADIES: They won't be coming if their currency is worthless.
XX WOULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS STATEMENT TO ME???

I HEAR PEOPLE IN THE DINAR VILLAGE SAYING THESE WORDS ALL THE TIME AND IT JUST MAKES NO SENSE TO ME...HOW CAN A CURRENCY EVER BE WORTHLESS???
NOW THE DINAR HAS A VALUE INSIDE THE BORDERS AND SOON I HOPE IT WILL TRADE EXTERNALLY BUT IN THE MEANTIME WHAT DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO WITH INVESTORS NOT INVESTING IN IRAQ???
PRESENTLY IRAQ CONDUCTS ITSELF INTERNATIONALLY WITH USE OF THE DOLLAR, SO IF YOU WERE TO INVEST IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW YOU COULD DO THAT IN USD
RIGHT NOW IF I WANT TO TRADE OPTIONS ON THE ISX I CAN DO IT, ALL HAT IS REQUIRED IS A BROKER IN IRAQ THAT WOULD MAKE THE CONVERSION OF USD TO DIGITAL DINAR WITH IN THE COUNTRY
SO HOW IS LOW CONVERSION RATES STOPPING INVESTORS????
I POSTED 2 VIDEOS LAST YEAR THAT SHOWED FAMILIES DEPOSITING USD IN TRADE BANK OF IRAQ FOR FAMILY MEMBERS THAT WERE HERE IN THE USA, SPECIFICALLY A STUDENT WAS USING HIS DEBIT CARD THAT WAS TIED TO TRADE BANK OF IRAQ IN WALMART
THE SECOND VIDEO I POSTED SHOWED AN INTERVIEW WITH MERCHANTS IN IRAQ THAT WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW PURCHASES WERE MADE WITH USD, SPECIFICALLY THEY SHOWED THE PURCHASE OF AN AIR CONDITIONER FOR 200.00, AND THEY WERE EXPLAINING THAT IF PURCHASED WITH USD IT REQUIRED 2 100.00 BILLS AND IT SHOWED ANOTHER CONSUMER PAYING WITH 8 25K NOTES, AND THEY WERE EXPLAINING THAT THE 50,000. DINAR OR THE 100,000 DINAR WOULD MAKE TRANSACTIONS EASIER
I AM NOT SURE WHAT ARTICLES YOU ARE REFERRING TO THAT TALK ABOUT LOWER DENOMINATIONS AND IF THEY IN FACT DID EXIST THEY WOULD BE ON THE CBI WEB SITE ALONG WITH THE OTHER NOTES
ANYWAY AT THE END OF THE DAY I AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE WITH ANYONE, YOU ARE FREE TO THINK HOW YOU WISH AND BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAY HOW SHOCKED YOU ARE WHEN ALL THIS PLAYS OUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO MAKE PLANS FOR HOW TO PROCEED WHEN THE CURRENCY BEGINS TO TRADE WHETHER YOU USE THE TOOLS IS TOTALLY UP TO YOU, BUT PLEASE AT THE VERY LEAST REFRAIN FROM SOUNDING SILLY BY CALLING ANY CURRENCY WORTHLESS, I HAVE WRITTEN WAY TO MANY POSTS THAT SHOW WHAT MONEY IS AND HOW MONEY WORKS FOR ANYONE IN HERE TO SAY A CURRENCY IS WORTHLESS
IT MAY NOT BE WORTH WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE OR THE GURUS HAVE BRAINWASHED EVERYONE TO THINK IT SHOULD BE BUT THERE ARE SEVERAL COUNTRIES THAT ARE OPERATING WITH 000 NOTES AND THEY ARE DOING JUST FINE
[11:28:43 AM | Edited 11:31:28 AM] MY LADIES: SO NOW THE MOSQUE HAS BEEN BLOWN UP…THE BATTLE CONTINUES…BUT I DO HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU FOLKS THAT TAKE THE WORDS OF THESE GURUS AS GOSPEL…THE QUESTION IS WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT THING THEY WILL GET YOU ALL HOOKED ON WATCHING??
HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF THEIR HANDY WORK AND THEIR TIME TABLES DATING BACK TO 5 YEARS AGO
AT WHAT POINT DO YOU THINK THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT THEY ARE SAYING?
AT WHAT POINT DO YOU COME TO FACE REALITY?
JUST A VALID QUESTION
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/archive---before-nov-2014.html
AND REMEMBER I’M NOT BEING A SMART ASS HERE…I WAS ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS…I BELIEVED EVERY WORD I WAS WRITING FOR YEARS UNTIL I STARTED DOING MY OWN RESEARCH AND REALIZED HOW RIDICULOUS I WAS ACTING AND SOUNDING
[11:30:10 AM] GG: IQD 1184=1USD Iraq currency worthless and not traded international. I always ask is the Viet Nam Dong not worthless and is traded international VND 22,500=1USD, that makes the IQD 19 times more than the VND, all currencies have a value
[11:31:18 AM] - Sagerc -: Yep, great example GG
[11:31:22 AM] MY LADIES: THAT'S RIGHT G
[11:32:17 AM] Oxx1: The VND at their rate is working for them. Why would they want fluctuations ?
[11:32:56 AM] GG: Gurus sell kool-aid to kool-aid drinkers=money in their pockets
[11:33:19 AM] MY LADIES: RIGHT...AND JUST BECAUSE IT IS NOT WORTH WHAT WE THINK IT SHOULD BE DOES NOT MAKE IT WORTHLESS
[11:34:06 AM] MY LADIES: OH YEA AND UNPLUGGING THE KOOL AIDE DRIP IS VERY VERY HARD....
[11:34:28 AM] Oxx1: I won’t comment on that but want to look at this from a purely economic perspective. Anything positive on top of that is a blessing.
[11:34:56 AM] Oxx1: AGREED Mary
[11:36:37 AM] MY LADIES: I CLICKED ON THAT RECAPS LINK AND READ BACK TO 2011 AND I JUST BUSTED OUT LAUGHING LIKE A FOOL....MY GOSH HOW GULLIBLE WERE WE ALL???
[11:37:42 AM] GG: I bought my first dinars in Nov. 2006 and put them away and didn't follow it close until Dec. 2011 within a year I watched the Shabs video the one key gesture when Shabs was asked about a RV we his chhuckle before his response, that gesture started my thinking and research
[11:37:54 AM] MY LADIES: BUT WE ARE IN GOOD SHAPE NOW...WE KNOW BETTER AND WE ARE PREPARED TO SEIZE OPPORTUNITIES THAT WILL BE COMING ALONG...HOPEFULLY IN THE SHORT TIME
[11:38:12 AM | Edited 11:38:59 AM] Oxx1: Investment is identified several ways. When HC and Israel as well as many others said we should "invest" in Iraq...It was not necessarily identified as currency/currency only. Contracts, Companies, Infrastructure...those are all part of investing in Iraq.

[11:38:51 AM] MY LADIES: OH YEA...THERE ARE SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES..
[11:41:56 AM] MY LADIES: I'M SUBSCRIBED TO REBUILDING IRAQ...AND THEY SEND ME TENDERS EVERYDAY...THE PROCESS IS WELL UNDERWAY
[11:42:54 AM] MY LADIES: SO VERY MUCH PRIVATE MONEY IS POURING IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW...THAT COUNTRY IS A GOOD PLACE FOR LONG TERM PARKING
[11:48:29 AM] GG: Dr. Shabs did say he wanted the IQD to become the strongest currency in the middle east and someday expected that to be, and I believe someday day it will. But no instant millionaires of a overnight RV. The CBI website on the Arabic side explains deletion of the 3 zeros, very simple why is it not on the English side of their website?? Simple deletions of the 3 zeros doesn't concern anybody outside Iraq. Deletion of 3 zeros=re denomination and is explained very simple on CBI website first thing is first delete the 3 zeros, example 25,000K note will be 25 IDQ at today's rate will be about $22 USD so a 25K note you paid $25 for will be worth approx. $22USD but it will float and over time according to Dr. Shabs will rise to a greater value to be the strongest currency in the middle east, hopefully 3 or 4 IQD to the USD this is where someday day dinar holders will make a profit, hopefully 2,3,or 4 times your initial investment, which is not bad.
[11:51:36 AM] GG: that is my 50 dinars worth and I'm sticking 2it
[11:53:31 AM] MY LADIES: ABSOLUTELY BUT TO GET THERE YOU NEED MATH
SEE THE GURUS AND THE PRIVATE GROUPS AND ALL THE SALESMEN HAVE GONE FISHING IN A FISH BOWL
THEY HAVE ALL PROFITED FROM THIS VERY PREMATURELY
I THINK FROM THE TIME THE DINAR CROSSES BORDERS AND FOREX MOVES IT TO BID AND ASK STATUS THAT IS WHERE THE CLOCK BEGINS
BIG MONEY KNOWS THIS FOR SURE…THAT IS WHY THEY ARE INVESTING LIKE CRAZY IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW
AS THE COUNTRY GROWS AND THEIR GDP GROWS WHAT ELSE HAS TO GROW??
THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY…BUT IT WILL BE A NATURAL PROGRESSION AND NEVER OVERNIGHT
[11:56:37 AM] MY LADIES: AND WHEN THE 000’S ARE DROPPED IT WILL BE A LOP FOR SURE AND THE CBI EXPLAINS THAT VERY CLEARLY AS DID SHABBIBI AND THE CBI PDF IN 2012 BUT IN TIME THE 25K NOTE THAT WILL BE WORTH $22.00 WILL INCREASE IN VALUE, WHICH IS WHY I SAY THERE WILL BE MANY OPPORTUNITIES COMING OUR WAY WHEN THIS CURRENCY STARTS TO CROSS BORDERS
[11:57:53 AM] GG: One other thing I learned in my personal research is deletion of zeros is always announced, a sudden increase in currency value is never announced. First thing is first and that is the deletion of 3 zeros=re denomination of currency
[11:58:32 AM] MY LADIES: DEBT IS THE WAY TO GO…FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT HAVE TOO MUCH DINAR INVESTING IN IRAQI DEBT WILL BE A GOOD PLAY…INVEST AND GO LONG…IT WILL PAY OFF
[12:00:46 PM] MY LADIES: YES G AND I DO NOT THINK THEY WILL RE DENOMINATE UNTIL SOMEWHERE IN 2018…THERE IS NO IMMEDIATE NEED FOR IT RIGHT NOW OTHER THAN TO GET THE CITIZENS FORCED OUT OF THE YARD AND INTO THE BANK
[12:04:27 PM] GG: true I agree, I have some other deep opinions, original plans have been skewed and 2018 is reasonable, lots of variables
[12:06:08 PM] MY LADIES: I THINK THEY WILL TRADE BEFORE 2018...BUT NOT RE DENOMINATE...
[12:06:43 PM] GG: BBL, always here first time to post, I got lots of 50 dinars more than 2 cents worth
[12:11:11 PM] GG: not sure how many current IQD's are on the planet, but if there was a so called RV of the IQD there is not enough USD on the planet to cover the increase, therefor the reason to delete 3 zeros and re denominate, 000 divided into a trillion = billions and now we are doing business
[12:18:57 PM] GG: Gurus sell the true definition of deletion of 3 zeros and see how many kool-aid drinkers buy dinars. True definition of deletion of 3 zeros is a true adult beverage, not kool-aid. XX we have had this discussion several times, your guru heroes are only selling kool-aid and making profit off you and many others.
[3:31:22 PM] brandon: https://www.sott.net/…/334262-Demonetization-of-the-Indian-… 
[3:33:23 PM] brandon: http://www.deccanchronicle.com/…/rs-500-rs-1000-notes-be-il…

[4:36:02 PM] MY LADIES: RIGHT BRANDON…THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT…THIS WAS A TRIAL RUN MAYBE TO SET A PRECEDENT FOR OTHER COUNTRIES???? POSSIBLY….
REMEMBER IRAQ HAS A LARGE POPULATION OF UNBANKED PEOPLE AND HAS 10’S OF BILLIONS IN MISSING BLACK MONEY DATING BACK TO 2003
DAILY THEY ARE FINDING BILLIONS AND CLOSING THE GAP BUT A QUICK DEMONETIZATION WOULD CERTAINLY SPEED UP THE PROCESS OF GETTING THOSE NOTES BACK OR DONE WITH ONCE AND FOR ALL

[4:38:49 PM] brandon: https://nxtfolks.com/…/india-to-legalize-cryptocurrency-so…/ 
[4:38:58 PM] brandon: Is this the next step

[4:39:23 PM] MY LADIES: TRUST AND BELIEVE THERE IS A VERY BIG SHAKE UP COMING FOR THE DINAR COMMUNITY…THERE ARE SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH IRAQ’S CURRENCY SO MUCH CORRUPTION AND COUNTERFEITING AND THOSE NEW NOTES WITH THE CELLOPHANE WINDOWS WERE NOT PRINTED FOR NO REASON
SOMETHING IS VERY CLOSE TO HAPPENING JUST WATCH FOR IT
[4:41:34 PM] brandon: http://www.coindesk.com/bank-canada-demos-blockchain-based…/ 
[4:42:33 PM] brandon: http://blockchaincanada.org 
[4:43:29 PM] brandon: https://www.uspsoig.gov/…/blockchain-technology-possibilit…/

[4:47:31 PM] brandon: https://www.uspsoig.gov/…/document-…/2016/RARC-WP-16-001.pdf
[4:52:45 PM] MY LADIES: YEA I THINK POSTAL BANKING IS GOING TO BE SOMETHING THAT WILL BENEFIT MANY MANY UNBANKED PEOPLE...I WROTE ABOUT THIS EXTENSIVELY ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO
[4:53:01 PM] brandon: I remember
[4:53:20 PM] eyeguy .: https://cbi.iq/ new cbi website
[5:12:29 PM] MY LADIES: VERY VERY FANCY....LOL...
[5:13:26 PM] brandon: New building
[5:15:35 PM] MY LADIES: NOT YET I DON'T THINK...BUT THE NEW BUILDING IS COMING...AND THEY NEED TO REBUILD IN MOSUL TOO...THERE ARE 5 CENTRAL BANKS IN IRAQ.
[5:16:11 PM] brandon: Yea construction for years to come
[5:16:24 PM] MY LADIES: RIGHT
[5:18:01 PM] brandon: How do they get all those infrastructure projects going
[5:31:48 PM] MY LADIES: WHAT DO YOU MEAN??
[5:33:20 PM] brandon: Are they going to start moving rapidly or is it going to be stagnant for a while
[5:34:05 PM] MY LADIES: THEY ALREADY STARTED ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO
[5:34:17 PM] brandon: Ok
[5:36:19 PM] MY LADIES: THEY STARTED BUILDING APARTMENT COMPLEXES, AND ANOTHER WING IN THE AIRPORT AND THEY BROUGHT IN CHINESE COMPANIES TO DRILL NEW WELLS IN BASRA AND THEY HAVE BUILT I THINK 10 OR MORE SCHOOLS...THE CHRISTIAN GROUP STARTED REBUILDING THE CHURCHES...THERE IS ALREADY A LOT GOING ON...
[5:40:15 PM] brandon: Are all of them PPP

[5:40:38 PM] MY LADIES: MOST ARE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 Empty Re: "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22

Post by Allenj Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:37 pm

interesting conversation from skype their is one thing that was stated the the re- denominations and deleting the 3 o's would be inside Iraq not out side! we will see about that

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

My Ladies - "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22 Empty Re: "My Ladies" SKYPE ROOM DISCUSSION-- June 22

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:25 pm

Allenj wrote:interesting conversation from skype their is one thing that was stated the the re- denominations and deleting the 3 o's would be inside Iraq not out side! we will see about that

I have always thought that it would be inside Iraq, also.  That the currency we hold would be null and void and new currency distributed within Iraq. As you say, we will see.  Or not.  We all keep getting older and older..... and many have passed ... I hope I am not one of them.  I would like to see a conclusion to this IQD Debacle, one way or another. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:42 pm

Ponee wrote:
Allenj wrote:interesting conversation from skype their is one thing that was stated the the re- denominations and deleting the 3 o's would be inside Iraq not out side! we will see about that

I have always thought that it would be inside Iraq, also.  That the currency we hold would be null and void and new currency distributed within Iraq. As you say, we will see.  Or not.  We all keep getting older and older..... and many have passed ... I hope I am not one of them.  I would like to see a conclusion to this IQD Debacle, one way or another. 

Agree.  It only makes sense.  Drop the three zeros and Iraqis would have a period of time to exchange.  Over here.....  folks would be outta luck.  Maybe a dealer might offer something, but you know it would come with a high price on the transaction.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisB Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:21 pm

That is the most idiotic statement and conclusion I have ever had. You cannot have two prices for a currency. Either Iraq will be international or it won't.  How does Iraq get on the forex with no value worldwide. This does not surprise coming from their chat as first they were all about Iraq and then it is not about Iraq and now there is no worldwide value. Do you think this is how George Bush explained the war would pay for itself.  I will stick with  Gumby the famous guru who has never been wrong. He has never been right either but a much better shot with him then with these people. How does Iraq get into a basket of currencies with no value.  All currency dealers would go broke if they had to buy back all the IQD they sold because it is worthless.   Geez I would rather listen to Bluwolf or TNT or other disinfo people than this crap.

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum