Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site?

+35
ghosthunter
BoltUpright
Pitterpatter
texhoma
MrDotComMT
Gammas
AZhombre
dbacheries
RoxieGirl
ministerb
bid3717
KC1
poppee59
ricluger
ASU79
mustlovedogs
SEBtopdog
bobbysac
CharlieBoi
therealbutterfly
rvnow55
1alaskan
BURNS
shakes4life
Charis
openmind
goin' fishin'
justpassntime
dharp
Squishy
Gmansaid
ntvtexan
goose11
maestro
HealthScans
39 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site?

Post by Pitterpatter Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:38 pm

I strongly support President Obama and look forward to voting for his reelection.

Pitterpatter

Back to top Go down

Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site?

Post by BoltUpright Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:52 pm

If by some insanely rare chance he's able to 'bus' all of the welfare recipients to the polls and he manages to get himself reelected, then at that point we'll know for certain that the US truly no longer has a spine. Crying or Very sad Or that could very well serve to confirm that Soros owns a huge Bus Manufacturing Company. Laughing Either way, we lose as a nation. Mad
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Pitterpatter wrote:I strongly support President Obama and look forward to voting for his reelection.

As do I.
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:18 pm

It is TERRIFYING how anti-America Obama actually is. When he first went into office, he would do his speeches/address the American people from a podium with NO American Flag behind him. It was so blatantly politically incorrect/disrespectful that he was "...very strongly advised..." to rectify this. No other President of the United States EVER would think to do this - especially since he is supposedly working "for the People". Such a small thing - but it speaks VOLUMES.

Obama works for somebody - NOT YOU or ME!!! (probably Soros)
There is a very clear agenda by Obama to destroy the U.S. economy.
(as Soros has done to several other countries to gain control)

Obama is not just a hatefull Extremely poor "Business Manager" for the
United States, he is a PAID TERRORIST to destroy our economy.

People need to educate themselves regarding Soros and his relationship
to Obama - and how Soros has systematically destroyed other countries economies to gain control...

Hopefully the Republicans can maintain some control over the "business affairs" of the U.S. and not let Obama "run amok" as he did in his first year. (Not that the Republicans are much better - but at least they are not PURPOSELY trying to destroy the economy!!!)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - if you have ANY OPINION on this at all -
EDUCATE YOURSELF - Check out what's really going on -
THIS IS NOT ABOUT REPUBLICANS and DEMOCRATS!!!!

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 Empty If he wins this time . . . you know the elections are rigged!

Post by HealthScans Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:40 pm

That's right. If he wins this time I will know for a fact that elections are rigged.

Someone showed a link several weeks ago on this site that actually showed how companies rig their voting machines before they put them in the polling locations.

The computer guys even went before congress and explained how they did it. One lady took every dollar she had to prove this. It was a great video and it is on the web. Just search for it.

Our whole government is corrupt!

If it wasn't corrupt then why does every senator and every congressman have a bank account in the Swiss Banks. They are automatically set up for them and some of these new guys probably don't even know about it.

The White Hats have been following the Obama's money for a long time and they keep moving it to a different bank. Michelle Obama actually went to make a deposit in their bank when she took her little vacation to Africa. Think we paid any of that vacation?

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:09 pm

WILL USA SURVIVE?

The folks who are getting the free stuff, don't like the folks who are paying for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff.

The folks who are paying for the free stuff want the free stuff to stop, and the folks who are getting the free stuff want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting!

Now... The people who are forcing the people who pay for the free stuff have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff, that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff, are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.

So... The people who are GETTING the free stuff have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff, and giving them the free stuff in the first place.

We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the free stuff.

Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason? The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.

The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 235 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff. We have one chance to change that. In 2012. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.

ELECTION 2012 IS COMING

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON!!!

Let’s take a stand!!!

Obama: Gone!
Borders: Closed!
Language: English only
Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!
Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!
NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!

We the people are coming
Only 86% will send this on.

Should be 100%.

What will you do?

Chicago Politics.jpg

Bill of Rights - Obama.jpg

Had Onough.jpg

Voting is Patriotic.jpg

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt.”
John Adams

Karl Marx wrote, "The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense." His student Vladimir Ilyich Lenin concurred,

"Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted." As Josef Stalin understood, "Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed."

Watch them (all Politicians) like a Hawk..!!
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Squanky Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:45 pm

*singing* My rendition of "GOD BLESS THE USA"

(you should go listen to the song first if you haven't heard it... this will make more sense) Wink

And I'm proud to be an American, where it at least I think I'm free,

And I won't- forget- the men up high- who stole that right from me,

And I'd gladly impeach the president- who dictates democracy,

Oh there ain't no doubt he hates this laaaaaaand!

God please let it RVeeeeeeee!!!!!!!.........

Very Happy

Squanky

Back to top Go down

Post by BURNS Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:16 pm

THANKS SANTA FE---PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GETTING MY PRIVATE IM'S

BURNS
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Any Obama Supporters Left On This Site? - Page 2 Empty There is always someone crying

Post by cmarin Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Just wait and see.
Ron Paul coming to the presidency and the Republicans and their rich friends under The Constitution.

The only aspect that worries me about the Ron Paul way to think is that maybe many Americans are not ready to be free!

We love being under a boot so we have something to complain about. Mad

I am for the best!! Laughing

The one that will win!

I do not know exactly witch one is that one but I will support anyone that shows integrity and honesty. Hard right?

Let's see!

cmarin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum