Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IRAQ - Delete the Zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

IRAQ - Delete the Zeros

+2
Sam I Am
Scotchie
6 posters

Go down

IRAQ - Delete the Zeros Empty IRAQ - Delete the Zeros

Post by Scotchie Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:07 am

Iraq - Delete the Zeros.  If you read carefully, there will be a new currency with a new design.  The CBI will accept the old (current) notes for a period of ten years - in-country.  There is NO mention of any Iraqi currency outside of the country.  This will prevent ISIS and other bad actors from cashing into the new currency.  This is NOT a revaluation.  There is no mention of such.  It is important to note:  """The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, in (April 25, 2013), that there is no intention at the present time to restructure the currency""".  Again, there will be NO revaluation.  If you wish to trade in your old currency for new, you will need to go to Iraq.  The dinar is not international, and those that hold dinar outside of Iraq can just rip it up.  This article is from yesterday....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/28/17

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad confirmed the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, on Thursday that the deletion of zeros project will be implemented in early 2017, indicating that the bank began to develop the first steps of the project. 

Keywords and said for "Tomorrow 's Press", said that " the goal of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is to support the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor for foreign currency", returned him as " a strategic project that will serve the country 's economy." 

"The bank is working on the mechanisms used towards the implementation of this project is expected to start by the beginning of 2017 , " noting that " the central bank began the first steps of the project by selecting the designs and companies and the country in which it will be printed currency." 

He noted that " the launch of the new currency does not mean the destruction of the old currencies , but it will continue to trade to about ten years , " pointing out that "this period will enable the central bank to withdraw the old currency in accordance with the mechanisms will maintain market liquidity." 

The Finance Committee in the former House of Representatives revealed, (2013 August 15), for the postponement of the process of deleting zeros from the currency until after the next parliamentary elections, while confirming that the government is demanding guarantees for non - substituent currency back to the markets and forge. 

The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, in (April 25, 2013), that there is no intention at the present time to restructure the currency and the deletion of three zeros of them, denying reports that in this regard. 

It is noteworthy that the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced (April 12, 2012), wait for the application of the process of deleting zeros from the national currency, which had to stop all procedures related to the process mentioned until further notice. 

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not ready at present to delete the zeros from the dinar, noting that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as economic stability.
SOURCE

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

IRAQ - Delete the Zeros Empty Re: IRAQ - Delete the Zeros

Post by Sam I Am Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:06 am

omg

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:22 am

To be fair, CBI has been talking about deletion of zeros for many years.  They are full of hot air.  Deleting zeros is a ledger line trick to paper over inflationary concerns - but it strikes at consumer confidence.  LOL, look at Iraqi consumer confidence, the citizens use USD any chance they get because the IQD is crap.

That article says they were starting this project in early 2017, so it's a reprinted article.

All that being said - yes, they will redenominate and push that monetary odometer at some point.  Not sure it's happening this year.  Be that as it may, there will be no RV of IQD, because it's a mathematical and economic impossibility.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:37 am

well for all in dinarland tomorrow is the last day of the month and you are all waiting  for dream  land to come and you will still be waiting . imho I hate to be the bearer of bad news but nothing will happpen and in2018 you will still be waiting. this has nothing to do with me but those with a brain and not hopum can see iran is in control . if iraq really wanted to help there people the important laws would be passed and not stalled for yrs. and m and company would be in jail. also it isit is clear Iraq is using the un and other countries for aid while stalling its commitments. I can go on and on but will stop here to be blunt for those who hope to be millionaires stop dreaming and get a job to reach your goals
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:49 am

Scotchie wrote:This article is from yesterday....

You are correct that the "SOURCE" that you got the article from did put it out yesterday, as well as a couple of other "types" of those kind of sources. Unfortunately they don't provide the original source of the article when they put it up on their website, but...

It's an easy one to find. Here's one of them and it was printed June 25, 2015 :

http://www.ina-iraq.net/content.php?id=27583

And here's the one from Tomorrows Press, also dated June 25, 2015 :

Tomorrows Press LINK   (Arabic URL's don't work well at Dinar Daily)

Nick G. put out a bunch of information about this on his website on November 6, 2016 :

http://dinarrvnews.net/central-bank-of-iraq-delete-zeros-off-iqd-early-2017-arabic-news/

IRAQ - Delete the Zeros 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:57 am

Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?

IRAQ - Delete the Zeros 6154

Iraqi currency

03/04/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

The central bank submitted a project to delete three zeros of the currency, in order to confront inflation and stimulate the economy, but was forced to stop because of the deteriorating security and political situation in the country.

The governor of the Central Bank, Ali al-Alaq, in a discussion session with the editors of a number of Iraqi media, including "Economy News", "The subject of deleting zeros from the currency is ready, but it needs an environment suitable to apply," noting that " To prevent manipulation and fraud by the owners of weak souls. "

The central government stands with the central bank's draft to delete three zeros of the currency, because it sees it "hurt the efficiency of the system of cash payments," according to the financial adviser to the prime minister.

He added, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, in an interview, "the economy News," that "the current environment suitable for this project because there is financial and political stability witnessed by the country, especially after the salvation of the organization (Dahesh)."

He stressed the need not to rely on the project to support the Iraqi dinar, but "focus on the creation of all conditions that would support the Iraqi dinar and represented by political and economic stability," pointing out that "the central bank has accumulated experience in dealing with the subject."

The economist said, in the name of Jamil Anton, for "Economy News", "The current environment is not suitable for the project to delete the zeros at the moment, because the security situation has not settled so far in the ideal form."

He pointed out that "the project needs educational campaigns to be accepted by citizens and does not affect the movement of the market," noting that "the project has the benefits of reducing the amount of money used in deposits, which helps accountants not to fall in error in dealing with zeros in large amounts, As well as reduce the number of trustees funds and protect money from theft. "

Antoine predicted that the project would be implemented after the legislative elections scheduled for next May.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11818

https://www.dinardaily.net/t72268-is-it-time-to-delete-three-zeros-from-the-currency

IRAQ - Delete the Zeros 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:26 pm

Still waiting ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IRAQ - Delete the Zeros 2805820865  IRAQ - Delete the Zeros 2805820865  IRAQ - Delete the Zeros 2805820865  IRAQ - Delete the Zeros 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum