Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul

Go down

The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul Empty The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:08 am

The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul

First Published: 2017-06-26

Rise in the rubble of roofs or facades of buildings damaged by the heavy fighting in the narrow streets of up to several meters sometimes.

Middle East Online

The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul _251315_ir700

Horrific scenes

MOSUL, Iraq - with the progress of Iraqi forces to expel the organization of the Islamic state from another ancient forts in Mosul, which includes the most prominent historical monuments in Iraq, has become destroyed buildings and piles of rubble, and the bodies of its fighters, the new face of the terrible neighborhoods of the city.

For the third time in a matter of minutes, Colonel Mohammed CoA passes without looking at the body of a fossilized elements of the organization of the Islamic state, half buried under the rubble of a giant pile was a few days ago an old facade of a building in the neighborhood of al-Faruq.

Because of its presence for several days under the temperature exceeds 40 degrees, the mildew smell emitted from the body and swollen buried half of them, can not tolerate.

This Bearded element killed, clothed in the fighting, carrying a weapon in his hand, in what appears to be the fate of about two hundred of the organization of the Islamic State fighters in the besieged area does not exceed the square kilometers of Iraq's second city, which was dominated by three years ago.

"Do not give up"

CoA says that "Aldoaash not surrender", while the rising sound of mortar shells, bullets and rockets in the old city.

He adds, "They either kill, or Centhron by blowing themselves as a last resort."

Strewn in the streets of the old neighborhoods of Mosul, the remains of motorcycles and steam was booby-trapped and exploded.

The fighters attempted to organize repeatedly slow progress of the Iraqi forces to launch suicide attacks.

High up the ruins of roofs or facades of buildings damaged by heavy fighting in the narrow streets, sometimes to several meters.

It indicates soldier who took part in the restoration of al-Faruq neighborhood that air strikes were an important factor, the difficulty of entering the armored vehicles in the alleys battles.

Says the soldier, who asked not to be identified, "extend and define the place of the enemy, and then ask for air strikes to eliminate them, and then move forward with caution."

Explains "We see many of the bodies. We are looking for others" who are still alive.

Civilians on the Line of Fire

It seems destruction in the ancient city in western Mosul, awful. Several buildings razed to the ground completely, while electricity cables hanging them seriously.

Those that remain steadfast, Vttjma in the remains of the upper layers of car bombs.

Faruq neighborhood, which was once a residential neighborhood, he became a group of destroyed buildings, and streets covered with rubble and mountains of rubble.

Inside the houses that survived during the fighting, anarchy prevails. Houseware, furniture, clothes and utensils everywhere, along with bikes and some blankets and toys. But not in the spirit of the place.

Iraqi army confirms that it takes all possible precautions to avoid harming civilians during the attack on the organization of the Islamic state.

It is believed that tens of thousands of civilians, half of them children, are still being held as human shields, the extremist organization in the old city.

Commander of the anti-terrorism forces, Lieutenant-General Abdul-Wahab al-Saadi and asserts that "the civilian priority, and we gave them help."

Iraqi forces began on June 18 to break into the process of the old city, after more than eight months from the launch of the largest military operation in the country for years to restore Mosul.

Hundreds of civilians have been killed and hundreds of members of the organization of the Islamic state since the beginning of the process.

And forced more than 800 thousand people to flee their homes, and many of them are still living in overcrowded camps.

Survivors of the Battle of Mosul, says that the majority of families lost soon or more, some of them killed by the organization of the Islamic state, and others during the battles.

It refers civilians who have been displaced from the battlefield, that entire families have resorted to the basements of homes occupied by fighters of the organization, and killed by the shelling.

http://www.middle-east-online.com/?id=251315

The smell of death and the rubble of buildings the new face of the old city of Mosul 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum