Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Post-liberation Mosul new security plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Post-liberation Mosul new security plans

Go down

Post-liberation Mosul new security plans Empty Post-liberation Mosul new security plans

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:55 am

Post-liberation Mosul new security plans

Post-liberation Mosul new security plans Image

27-06-2017 02:54 PM

Euphrates -

The commander of Iraq operations , Major General Ali Ibrahim Dbon Almksusi announced the preparation of a new security plans for the post - liberation from the city of Mosul terrorist groups focused on activating the role of intelligence and the redeployment of security forces boycotted responsibility within four Maysan, Wasit and Dhi Qar and Muthanna provinces.

He said Almksusi in a press statement, the General Command of the Armed Forces directives focused on the preparation of new security plans that keep pace with the needs of each security cutter to ensure security and stability through re - defensive positions the order inside and outside the cities.

It will also focus on the intelligence effort to monitor any suspicious movement trying Nile from the southern provinces, which has achieved great success during the last period, which missed the opportunity to terrorist groups in the implementation of the so - called invasion of Ramadan, which ended in failure by the intelligence effort in providing important information to military cuts that hold the ground .

The statement said the security services within Iraq boycotted operations completely during the asses Eid al - Fitr period in conjunction with the prospects of targeting southern provinces security by terrorist groups to ease the pressure in the city of Mosul and the Nile from those achieved victories security services.

He also stressed the leadership of operations dealing in a new and fast with any intelligence whatever the proportion under the direction of caution from any possible targeting of those groups that seek continuously to destabilize security in the whole of Iraq in conjunction with the end and the declaration of victory in the liberation of the city of Mosul.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=47247

Post-liberation Mosul new security plans 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum