Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!)

3 posters

Go down

POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) Empty POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!)

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:17 pm

POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) Jerzy511

POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE
(But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!)
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 27-Jun-2017 17:50:39

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: GOOD MILE
Date: Tue, June 27, 2017 5:05 pm

POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) Th?id=OIP.UeKGrKl5p1Fh8eRf3__q9QEsEs&pid=15

Zap Says

POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) Giphy

HI ALL

ONE LAST REQUEST TO KEEP STABILITY PLEASE. WE HAD ONE OF OUR OWN STEP UP AND HELP A BIT BUT IT WAS NOT QUITE ENOUGH TO GET OVER THE HUMP, AND WE HAVE THE EMERGENCY STILL ONGOING. AFTER TOMORROW, I DOUBT WE WOULD HAVE ANY FURTHER REQUESTS FOR HELPING HANDS

POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) Dr-evil-right

BUT RIGHT NOW WE ARE IN A TERRIBLE CRUNCH. THERE ARE CERTAIN MEDICAL ISSUES THAT I WILL NOT EMBARRASS BY STATING THEM HERE, AND FOOD FOR THE KIDS.

EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE BEGINNING ALL AROUND US, AND FOR SURE WE WILL SEE MASSIVE CHANGES, BUT THAT’S ALL I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW. THE FUTURE LOOKS VERY BRIGHT INDEED.

POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) Raw

NOT FOR YOU JERZY! YOU HOPEFULLY WILL BE WEARING AN ORANGE JUMPSUIT!
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) Internet-Fraud-Alert1

GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR HAND UP FOR THESE FOLKS. I COULD HUG EACH OF YOU FOR HOURS FOR THIS – IT MEANS SO MUCH FOR THEM I WISH I COULD REALLY GIVE YOU MY THOUGHTS DIRECTLY BUT THE DETAILS YOU CAN IMAGINE. THEY ARE DIRE.

TOMORROW WILL BE A NEW DAY.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) Th?id=OIP.BK8l9VaUXUmObcJ2w0ENCwEsEs&pid=15

POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) Scam-Alert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) 2245507099POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) Empty Re: POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!)

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:36 pm

ONE LAST REQUEST TO KEEP STABILITY PLEASE
Uh huh. Never heard that before!

AFTER TOMORROW, I DOUBT WE WOULD HAVE ANY FURTHER REQUESTS FOR HELPING HANDS

Nope! Never heard that before either! POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) 1656125192 POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) 1656125192 POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) 1656125192
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!) Empty Re: POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE (But I NEED more CASH from the gullible!!)

Post by Red Panda Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:59 pm

Stability?  To keep the donation machine rolling is what he means.  Yep, keep giving him gas money so he can roll over you next week for even more cash! 
 :tdown:

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum