Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

A Very Sore Subject:  IS IT TIME? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

A Very Sore Subject: IS IT TIME?

Go down

A Very Sore Subject:  IS IT TIME? Empty A Very Sore Subject: IS IT TIME?

Post by Scotchie on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:16 am

Yes, a very sore subject that few want to discuss.  Is it time to sell back your exotic currencies?

The gurus and intel providers need you to keep your currencies, or even, perhaps, purchase more.  If no one is holding these exotic currencies, there would be no need for gurus and intel providers.

I spoke with a nurse almost three years ago who invested her savings, $22,000.00, in Vietnamese Dong.  She did this after reading all the assurances the dong would revalue for 47 cents per dong.  She wanted these profits so that she could retire, and spend her years assisting those less fortunate.  She is now bankrupt.

This is quite common in Dinarland.  Almost without exception all exotic currency holders talk about all the good they would bring to their friends, families, neighborhoods, and the world after revaluation, yet it really is a wish rather than a happening.

The burning questions are:  Will the Iraqi dinar revalue?  Will the Vietnamese dong revalue?  Will the old zim revalue?

On the surface, one would think so.  The price to purchase these exotic currencies has gone higher and higher, based on supply and demand.  There are plenty of currency exchangers and average citizens that thank you for their new found wealth.

As for the dinar, there are so many requirements to be met before Iraq could even consider a revalue.  Iraq is still borrowing monies from the IMF.  Their foreign reserves have fallen by half.  ISIS holds trillions of dinar.

So, no, the dinar will not revalue in the foreseeable future.  We are talking years, not months.  It is an impossibility.

What is very possible is that Iraq will issue a new currency, after redenomination, that will be good in-country, and exchanged in-country by Iraqi citizens only, thus eliminating any outside holdings.

The dong has always been available for a revaluation.  The government of Vietnam sees no reason to do so.  It may be possible fore a redenomination, but not revaluation.  Vietnam is international and is doing very well with its currency at the levels they are.

The zim is the biggest scam perpetrated on the Dinarland community.  Yes, Tony Renfrow threw out those famous words "Zimbabwe dollar" or "zim", and it was off to the races.  The cost of buying zim has gone up tremendously over the years. 

The zim is worthless and will always be worthless.  12 zeros have already been deleted by the Zimbabwe government before it was decommissioned.

So, what should you do?  Well, you have the opportunity to sell back all or part of your exotic currencies today and recoup most of your monies.  Just keep in mind, the more that sell back their currencies, the less the currencies will be worth.  Again, this is supply and demand.

It would surprise me if any foreign exchange would buy back the zim, but who knows?  This whole experience has been crazy.

If you decide to hold on to your currencies, stop complaining on the chat sites.  Sit back, keep your mouth shut and wait patiently.  Do not fall for the guru and intel provider lies.  It will not make your wait easier.

Go into this accepting the fact it would be a miracle for any of these exotic currencies to revalue within the next years.  Stop counting, and just store the colored bills in the back of a drawer.

No need to hire an attorney or consider a trust.  Just a complete waste of money.

So, the question is:  Do I stay or do I go?

Listen to your brain, and not your heart.

Good luck

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Very Sore Subject:  IS IT TIME? Empty Re: A Very Sore Subject: IS IT TIME?

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:41 am

@Scotchie wrote:The gurus and intel providers need you to keep your currencies, or even, perhaps, purchase more.  If no one is holding these exotic currencies, there would be no need for gurus and intel providers.

These dealers don't want to buy back any currency to put back on their shelves as inventory that they can't sell. There may also be an issue with getting those currencies back to Iraq, in volume, because of the source where it came from.

There is also this:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t49960-proof-that-dan-tony-from-ptr-was-paid-by-sterling
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:37 pm

i agree with a lot of what your posting, As far as the person who invested the 22,000.00 in the dong that was really stupid no one should do this and i do agree that the GURU's are really stupid and don't anything just a bunch of IDIOT that think they know something and know nothing and they try to use the bible to get people to buy more well guru's here one for you "they proceed to be wise but yet their are FOOL'S" if you are going to invest in the zim PLEASE DON'T waste of money but if you do i will let you by me lunch. As far as the dinar will it rise on value when i don't know. I do not believe in a redenomination of their currency let if it did then we might as well throw the dinar in trash because it will the ,25,000 dinar note will be worth $0.00 and every one will lose no one will win at all. i do not believe it will change its value like the guru say it will JUST MY opinion 

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:48 pm

for those thinking about selling you missed the boat about 4 yrs ago when ali was giving around 830 per million but if you sell now at least you get some of your money back instead of holding toilet paper
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum