Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5 - 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:34 am

Guru Bluwolf:   LOOK, IT RV'D MONTHS AGO. THIS IS JUST ITS MOVEMENT THRU ITS BANKING SYSTEM. YES, IT DID RV A WHILE BACK AND NOW WE AWIAT ITS INTERNATIONAL RELEASE.

LOOK I MEAN NO DISRESPECT, BUT IF YOU RAELLY WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE TRUTH IS IT IS HERE AND WE SHALL HAVE THE ANSWERS TO THIS INTERNATIONAL RELEASE. UNDERSTAND THAT I CANNOT GIVE OUT MUCH BECAUSE WE NEED TO BE SAFE. WE NEED IT FUFILL. WE WANT THE BEST FOR ALL AND BOTH THE GOVERNMENT AND THE BANKING SYSTEM KNOWS THIS. WE HAVE COME ALONG WAY AND WE ARE FINALLY THERE.

PLEASE HOLD THIS LAST THOUGHT AND PLEASE RELAX. THE CLOCK IS TICKING SECOND BY SECOND. GOT IT? ALL NEWS FROM THIS POINT ON IS JUST SMOKE. THERE WAS A TIME WHERE 1.49 WAS A BLESSING,THEN 3.22 WAS A BLESSING, NO WE WILL BE BLESSED WITH DOUBLE DIGITS, JUST WAIT AND ACCEPT THE END NUMBER.

I CANNOT SHARE THE RATE NOR THE DATE, OK, I WANT IT DONE SAFELY AND QUICKLY. SO THAT IS WHY WE DO NOT SPEAK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND. IT IS NO LONGER IN IRAQ'S HANDS. THERE POLITICAL ISSUES ARE OF NO CONCERN FOR THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE. IRAQ IS JUST WAITING FOR THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE JUST AS WE ARE.

NOW WHY IS EVERYBODY SO CONCERN ABOUT IT GOING INTO JULY?? IT IS WHAT IT IS AND WE HAVE TO WAIT IF IT DOES,,IT WILL BE AROUND IN A SECOND TO SECOND ORDEAL..

WE ARE GOING FORWARD…NOTHING HAS BEEN DOWN GRADED OR HELD UP…JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT DOES NOT MEAN IT IS NOT HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK...SMOKE IS COMING OUT OF IRAQ RIGHT NOW; ONLY SMOKE.  SIMPLE, TARIFFS ARE IN PLACE…IF SO YOU NEED THE REAL VALUE OF YOUR CURRENCY; IT DOES NOT WORK ANY OTHER WAY...BOTTOM LINE WE ARE SECOND TO SECOND..PERIOD!

Guru Jonnywg:   RV IS AWAITING RELEASE...THERE ARE MANY REASONS TO FEEL THAT THIS IS A TRUE GLOBAL RESET...A LOT WILL HAPPEN AFTER JUNE 30...THE RV WAS SUPPOSEDLY GIVEN AN EXTENSION OF 90 DAYS APRIL 1ST...NOT VERIFIED.  NO DELAY NO HOLDUP NO RV...A HIDDEN MYSTERY...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THIS STORY.  AT THIS TIME THE HIGH RATE CHANGES WITH THE WIND...BE THANKFUL FOR THE RV.  TERMS OF RV ARE NOT RELEASED...BUT THE EVENT HAPPENED 2 WEEKS AGO THIS THURSDAY.

Guru Footforward:
   iraq did all they need to do...the rv is totally ready to go and is basiclly done with the exception of us seeing it.

Guru BGG: They will continue proceedings against Maliki.  He’s in some trouble and he knows it. What will be a surprise is when the Parliament officials show up at his office one morning requesting his immediate presence before the House...we haven’t seen the last of the “no confidence proceedings”. Things are just now picking up a head of steam in Parliament. 

"Parliament and Fiance committee support revalue of Iraqi Dinar." The “raising of the 3 zero’s ” just means they will be taking those notes out of circulation – like we did the $10,000 note here in the US. That is all. They are basically going to buy them out of the marketplace...It says “the process of removing the zeros from the Iraqi Dinar will be implemented over a period of two years” – I don’t see anything about Jan 2013.

Guru Med:  BOO KOO  ARTICLES  ON THE LEGISLATURE  SUPPORTING THE REVALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR...NOW THE DATE FOR PRINT IS SET FOR SEPTEMBER...KNOWING OR BELIEVING WHAT WAS IN PRINT THAT THE DINAR WILL INCREASE IN VALUE UNTIL THE TIME IT IS SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE.  THIS COULD BE STILL AN ANY MOMENT ISSUE THOUGH  I AM THINKING  SEPT,  HOPE I AM WRONG.   I AM JUST COORDINATING IT WITH THE PRINT, IT ISNT ANYTHING SCIENTIFIC, BUT IT IS DEFINATELY ON THE DOWNWARD SWING HERE TO GET DONE.   I JUST DONT KNOW HOW CLOSE THEY WANT TO TIE IT TO THE NEXT BUDGET, KIND OF HAVE THAT IN THE BACK OF MY MIND.

Guru BWM:   we are EXCHANGING CURRENCIES... something that happens everyday for travelers going to and from country to country... IF we sold the currencies in our banks AND CURRENCY exchange locations (not collectives exchange locations) then we can safely dictate that unless the currency is declared NON TRADABLE by OUR government then we will continue to exchange the dinar for dollars.

the news so far today has been very good on our behalf...I don't think there is a massive "coverup" for the RV... it will happen and prolly in relative obscurity.

RV means to RE value the currency from the previous value to a higher or lower rate (DV would be devalue)... RI means to RE instate currency to a previous value after a certain period...the IMF approves a countries rate of exchange (based on the presented needs of that country for an increase/decrease) which is then implemented through the BIS and posted on the UN operational site.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  There was an excellent article released. "The Iraqi Parliament and the Finance Committee supports the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI)’s efforts to revalue of the Iraqi Dinar through the removal of three zeros from the currency. The removal of three zeros is expected to raise the value of the Dinar as well as facilitate dealing with the currency and the payroll system in the country." No country has ever accomplished what Iraq is about to. They have reached this stage with a lot of help and I propose this is by design and all part of the ingenious reconstruction plan for Iraq. Economic policy is influenced by international capital markets and also by foreign central banks. This revaluation is how the government of Iraq will reassert monetary sovereignty, dedollarize and and give the citizens confidence in the national currency.

Many overlook the psychological aspect and simply focus on the economic implications. Establishing their credibility is also a major factor, not only with their own citizens but also with international capital markets. Iraq must revalue their currency if they ever hope to be respected as a borrower and a location for private investment in the eyes of global capital markets. This is NOT going to be a case of redenomination. The Iraqi dinar is not being recalibrated due to years of struggling with hyperinflation. They are one of the wealthiest countries in the world and soon their currency will reflect that. These foreign central banks that have invested so heavily into the reconstruction of Iraq will prosper and Iraq's debts will be paid.  

FACT: Democratic governments only redenominate in response to hyperinflation. FACT: Authoritarian governments only redenominate in the presence of civil conflict. Neither of these conditions describe Iraq. I believe once the zeros are removed from the IQD the large notes will retain their value. I also believe a rate somewhere on par with the USD is realistic. Anywhere close to equal the USD would make it a historic revaluation. In my opinion this has all been part of a very well-orchestrated plan and the end result will be a very favorable outcome for all parties involved. We will see the removal of the zeros and a simultaneous revaluation of the currency.

Locally the currency may be exchanged at branches of the Rafidain and Rasheed banks. The Iraqis will have a time limit to deposit all their dinars to facilitate the change into the lower denoms. Iraq is positioning themselves to become economic leaders both regionally and globally and no longer will they be isolated from the international community. Iraq got to where they are today with a lot of help. They received this help, not because they are a charity case, but rather because (like we do) others see Iraq's potential. Therefore in order to profit themselves, they have been willing to offer assistance in the reconstruction, rebuilding the infrastructure and revitalizing the banking sector, thus helping the CBI institute the framework for a functioning monetary policy that achieves stability.  Simply put, a revaluation is an upward change in the currency's value and that is what is on the horizon for the Iraqi Dinar!

Guru Mike: We have seen articles about Maliki trying to take Najafi out and other things going on.  One of the things Maliki did is close 44 news agencies in Iraq.  These things are starting to weigh very heavily on all of the political peoples minds...because it is looking alot like Sadam and what a dictator would do - Shut down the news, etc...thats why the news has been very sketchy and crazy lately...We are looking forward to things happening - this could be an exciting next couple of days...be prepared for anything to happen on the government side.

Remember...the key here is that we really do not care who runs their government per se - it needs to be set up with the Strategic Counsel or however they set that up - that needs to be inplace - once that foundation is in place and the 140s are voted on and the rules are voted on then you're there.  You've got Parliament changing and saying we need to get these things done for our people.

I believe this next Parliament Session will be one of the most productive sessions for the Iraqi Parliament in a long time.  We will see laws being passed...being read...being done very quickly - We will see CBI being supported in whatever they need to do and the country trying to move forward.  They are at a key critical economic point at this time in their future...they need to establish their economy and to make sure the central Bank is working with the government...They need to add value to this currency.  They dont want to wait and do this over a long period of time. They want to become a significant player very quickly.

Guru DinarWishes:   Well Peeps things look really great for this to come to a close.... I know we have heard so many times its done, we are there, it cant be stopped, there's no turning back, and soon, imminent, this weekend, today, tonight, tomorrow, the Hype is Suffocating.....

Things that are important at this time are making sure you have a list of local professionals you want to interview so you can make sure they understand your needs wants and goals.....

Don't Stop at the first one because you have warm fuzzies....

Guru SoonerFan62:
  GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, BEFORE I EVEN GET STARTED I WANT TO COMMENT ON SOMETHING. I WAS UNABLE TO BE ON THE SITE YESTERDAY AND LAST NIGHT, BUT WHEN I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED TO ONE OF OUR MODS YESTERDAY AND HEARD HOW YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE STEPED UP AHD CHANGED THE SITUATION IN A MATTER OF A COUPLE OF HOURS, WELL I SIMPLE DON'T HAVE THE WORDS, YES I DO.....FAMILY. BEEN A VERY BUSY DAY TODAY ON THE PHONES AND GUYS ALL I CAN SAY IS IF YOU HAVE WATCHED AND LISTENED TO ALL THE NEWS TODAY, YOU HAVE SEEN THE SIGNS. I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT DATE OR RATE TONIGHT JUST KNOW THAT WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE, YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO TRUST OUR INTEL AND NOTICE I SAID US. WITH ALL THAT SAID GOOD EVENING AGAIN.............

Guru Generals64:  ????  SOOOOdo you think Okie will be the First to announce this RV

--I hope he is....a bunch of us got together and talked with Wells FArgo and told them it would be only befitting for him to call the deal...However, there are other people who think they are very important....

yesterday alone I got 117 phone calls....I listen
and then don't repeat unless it goes in line with the information people we have...If i repeated everything I am called about i would be typing 23 hours a day.

OK...here is what I have been told it is happening right now ...tonight and no later than in the morning unless it doesn't happen and the people in reno have told us it will be close to $40..0 and the planes are ready but they don't run right now and we'll let you know when to set up your appointments because they might now happen, right now or tonight or no later than when the banks open next week...

I have burned up 4 cell phones.....#5...Even Roscoe runs and hides when the phone rings....and why?????I have kept you guys informed to the truth and nothing else....the others don't like that

All kidding aside, our group of leadership ( if I might call it that) has decided to only tell what is verifiable....If we tell something...it goes to recaps and the fools come out in force....so, let's wait a little longer and see if what we are hearing is right.

I PROMISE to come in here with any and all verifiable information....I talk with the people who talk to the PTB daily....EVERY DAY....they know nothng either....I made a promise a long time ago that I wouldn't run and I won't....

It doesn't matter to me which group someone joins it just matters that they do for the ability to be located....

Remember the people working on this are invested also and they will be cashing out themselves...

One thing is this and please remember this.....when you and I got into this investment we were hoping for around $3.50....stay grounded....No, I did not say that was the rate....

Just Hopin:  We are seeing more and more progress towards Iraq reforming their currency. This weekend we see evidence the CBI is purchasing equipment to environmentally destroy the old currency as it is withdrawn and today we see evidence of the CBI purchasing equipment to detect counterfeit currency..All of which is signs the CBI is preparing. Late last night a new report surfaces the parliament members and the finance committee are both on board to "revalue" the currency. Regardless of the monetary translation it is a great sign to see political agreement on an issue so dear to our investment. Also today we are seeing more and more news parliament is on path to pass the HCL law after more than five years of legislation and delays. The tariff law was apparently postponed today..which to some will not be a surprise. However I do believe all of this will come to form toward year-end along with other important matters facing Iraq (i.e.: Chapter VII, Currency reform, taxation, etc). So I see all of this as progress which is always a good sign!

Guru Hammerman:   Last night 48 media organizations were closed down in Iraq then an additional 11 were ordered to shut down. They are trying to keep information from getting out. Iraq passed 20 laws, 6 of them were related to the RV over the weekend.  3 more were passed today [Monday]. Also, the CBI put some articles stating that they were doing a test run, 2 day trial period on the smart cards. They also said to prepare for new coins and new bills on the street. The HCL and Erbil were both done on Friday according to my sources.  Point blank, it's a finished deal.  It's a finished, finished thing.  Over done.

Guru Enorrste:   I will state that I believe we are very close at this time...while we have speculated on timing now and then, we aren't so bold as to name an actual date.

We always keep the door open since the situation is "fluid" and involves a great deal of politics. We are confident, however, that the trigger could be pulled at any moment now.

Shabibi is on record that "all preparations are complete and we are only awaiting consensus among parliament and the government to move forward".

Enorrste On Where We Are: Post is a few days old - Long Read

enorrste: I have actually been quite impressed that the Parliament is standing up both for the Constitution and for the democratic process

enorrste: They are not threatened by Maliki at all, which is amazing It implies clearly that they have the numbers needed to remove him, and then some.  I was also amazed that they had the ***** to say they'd move the meeting to another province if necessary, Clearly a statement that they weren't threatened by Maliki's removal of the Krails in front of the Parliament building.

enorrste: In short, they are saying that democracy will prevail. But even more importantly, to me, is the fact that several Mps have come out directly and stated unequivocally that Maliki Will Be Removed They went so far as to say that they will question him (25 questions, I read) and then remove him, all in the Same Sentence! This tells me that they are confident that they have the votes, and the courage, to proceed.

enorrste: I also read that they will question him on the opening day of parliament,  After which they will remove him!  Therefore, assuming that the poop doesn't hit the fan the ball is now in Maliki's court, and he has few options left

enorrste: I also read that a "resolution" is in the works, but time is running short Therefore, if he is going to resign, which is a good possibility now, he will do so ......If he doesn't, he will be removed on Saturday. As I've stated before, the Constitution is clear that he has no right of appeal if they vote him out

enorrste: Also, we no longer need to be concerned about Talibani (having health problems in Germany), since they have done an end run around him completely and have gone directly to the parliamentary session in their planning now, which is totally constitutional  Therefore, I believe that we will see a resolution, one way or another, by early next week.

enorrste: This is consistent, Imo, with Shabibi's overall plan to get this thing off the ground coincidental with the implementation of the Tariff Law.  I personally think he may try to do this a day or even a few days prior to the 30th of June, so that the currency is Done at $1 prior to implementation

enorrste: This would smooth out any potential problems with the "folks" on the ground, and pull the rug out from under economists who have bantered for incessant delays   Well, that's my first cent

enorrste: Let's chat while I decide what I just wrote that was totally bogus! Lol

enorrste: I feel that there may be another shoe to fall (in my head) but I need a moment to wait for it to show itself  As you all may know I tend to get these thoughts "on the fly". I just wait for them to show up, as it were.

enorrste: Road_doc, I read that they were going to ask questions of Maliki at the first session, contrary to  In other words, things have changed, and now the parliament is ready to Act

enorrste: There is a great deal of confidence among the Kurds, Allawi's people, and Sadr right now  It's almost a "bluster" mentality, as they predict the outcome.  Vodka tonic with a squeeze of lime  So, let's look at the shoe, or foot, that might fall, Ok?

enorrste: Obviously, Maliki isn't going to just "resign" unless he has cut a deal  The question is whether he has cut a deal or not (I think I cut my finger......)  And what kind of deal could he cut? That is really the question now, right?

enorrste: It seems to me that he has burnt his bridges with Barzani, Allawi, and Sadr. All three have called him a dictator  So he isn't going to win over any souls with "negotiations" at this point, Imo. Therefore, we move to the next point.

enorrste: He Claims that he has all the answers that the Mps are going to want when he goes before the Parliament  But we know that this cannot be the case, since he hasn't implemented even 1 of the 9 points he agreed to Two Years Ago at Erbil, right?

enorrste: So what in the world could he offer in his own defense? I suggest that he won't offer much, if anything, in his own defense This means that he may well "hunker down" which is not good, Imo.

enorrste: He clearly has intentions that were indicated when he removed the Krails from in front of the Parliament building  But how far might he take this? I cannot believe that he would go to violence against parliament, personally.

enorrste: Not only would the entire country go up in an uproar, but the world would back Allawi and company immediately if he did so.

enorrste: Therefore, I rule out a "physical" reaction on his part, even though he is clearly tempted to pull a stunt like that.  So, we are left to speculate what else he might do. I suspect that he will show up. After all, that is his constitutional responsibility

enorrste: Furthermore, he has stated that he will come with his "entourage" behind him to help him respond appropriately  However, it seems to me that the poop will hit the fan regardless of his cadre of lieutenants at his side, and that, as they say, "the die is cast" against him

enorrste: We must therefore expect the no confidence vote to occur on Saturday, or a day or so later, and that it will succeed  His response will be nothing if not Interesting

enorrste: My current opinion is that he will attempt to pull a "constitutional rabbit out of the hat". (You heard this here first, folks, and can quote that wherever you wish - Lol)  I believe that he will make the claim that Parliament is not following the constitution (while in fact they are)  and that he will appeal to the Supreme Court for a ruling

enorrste: Unfortunately, his appeal will fall on deaf ears, since the Constitution clearly states that he is Removed At The Vote if it is successful

enorrste: So even if he appeals, he will do so from outside his office, If He Leaves And this is where it gets sticky. What if he refuses to leave office?  And that is my second cent.  Comments?

enorrste: Fortunately now time is on Our side; we won't have to wait long for that to occur, or not.

enorrste: Dp, only the Kurds have a militia, I believe  and it doesn't compare to the army and personal security forces that Maliki has

enorrste: If I were a betting man right now I'd say that he will refuse to leave office, claiming some right to appeal. He will do so under the "banner" of being constitutional, when in fact he will be proven wrong Then we must hope that the voice of the people, through Parliament, clears the air constitutionally because, if he gets a hearing in front of the Court, all bets could be off.  Good question, Van

enorrste: On the other hand, if Parliament acts immediately to replace him after the vote, which they have the right to do then there will be a New Prime Minister named immediately, and the country will move forward, or not  This is the real conundrum.  What happens if they have 2 Pms? I have no answer at least not yet  The problem is that the crystal on my "seeing eye" glass is scratched!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum