Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum?

+7
SGD
Talleyman77
FreedomChaser
marbar
popeye
dinardiva
vanillabean
11 posters

Go down

can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? Empty can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum?

Post by vanillabean Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:22 am

Attention: can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum --- seems to be down all evening,

hope everything is okay there? Is anyone else having this problem too....

would be nice to know if Steve is okay as today there was questions asked to

Breitling about his site and possible problems with the Feds --- wow --- do not

see how though, as was his response also. Guess if rates or dates are mentioned,

could be considered as "insider trading", as others are bringing up.

If anyone knows more about this subject please share what you can!

Thanks all!

vanillabean

Back to top Go down

can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? Empty Re: can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum?

Post by dinardiva Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:29 am

I just tried myself and you are correct..the website is down.

:(
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum? Empty Re: can anyone get into Peoples Dinar forum?

Post by popeye Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:35 am

SteveI had a msg. posted the other day stating that the website would be down while they made some changes to it. It will also have a new web address. Not sure when it will be back up.
popeye
popeye

Back to top Go down

Post by popeye Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:38 am

Here is his message that was posted:

Board Offline
This board is currently offline.

This site is down for maintenance. It will be moving to new servers. The new link will be http://forums.people...

Please check back.

You can also get to the new link from the Peoples Dinar Home page at http://www.peoplesdi...

We also have a support email address. It is Support@PeoplesDinar.com.

Thank you.

Steve
popeye
popeye

Back to top Go down

Post by vanillabean Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:54 am

.... thank you for this and hope they are back soon, good to hear something positive!

vanillabean

Back to top Go down

Post by marbar Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:15 pm

popeye wrote:Here is his message that was posted:

Board Offline

This site is down for maintenance. It will be moving to new servers. The new link will be http://forums.people...

Please check back.

You can also get to the new link from the Peoples Dinar Home page at http://www.peoplesdi...

Thank you.

Steve,

I tried ALL these and was not able to get into any. Help! I miss your site!

Marbar
Steve

marbar

Back to top Go down

Post by FreedomChaser Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:45 pm

I'm not able to access the site today. Has anyone been able to go to Peoples Dinar, today, Sunday 7-10?

FreedomChaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman77 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:48 pm

It's probably already closed because the RV already happened Saturday night. We're all cashing in tomorrow. At least that's what the intel said.

Talleyman77

Back to top Go down

Post by SGD Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:37 pm

FreedomChaser wrote:I'm not able to access the site today. Has anyone been able to go to Peoples Dinar, today, Sunday 7-10?

Yes, it's working at the new site.

SGD

Back to top Go down

Post by candidinar Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:41 pm

What is the link to the new site??

Thanks!

:?: Smile

candidinar

Back to top Go down

Post by txchick Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:51 pm

marbar wrote:
popeye wrote:Here is his message that was posted:

Board Offline

Please check back.

Thank you.

Steve,

I tried ALL these and was not able to get into any. Help! I miss your site!

Marbar
Steve

the support link came back!

txchick

Back to top Go down

Post by NORMAND Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:05 pm

I found the J4D site is down too! pending an announcement. crazyspin crazyspin

NORMAND

Back to top Go down

Post by Texsoon Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Real curious what is going on with Peoples Dinar. stated moving to new server over a week ago. Now when you try to access site it says "Account Suspended" Did he bail out and disappear? If anyone knows the new link to PD would you please respond.
Thanks

Texsoon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum