Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability

Go down

Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability Empty Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:35 am

Khamenei reiterated Iran 's supreme leader rejected his country for the secession of Kurdistan from Iraq and the return of American troops to him .. The Abadi announced an Iranian gas pipeline to central Iraq railway line between them and work on the resumption of navigation on the Shatt al - Arab. 

He told Iran 's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei , Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi during their meeting in Tehran today his country 's opposition to the secession of the Kurdistan region, stressing the need to prevent the return of American troops to Iraq under the pretext of training its armed forces.

He added Khamenei, "Do not trust Balomercan absolutely they are not with the independence and unity of Iraq," .. He said, "should not be in any way to trust the Americans because they Sathinon opportunities to strike Iraq," .. stressing that it should not be allowed US forces to return to Iraq again as quoted by Tasnim Iran. He warned that the Americans and their tails are opposed to the independence and identity and unity of Iraq. "

Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability Irrraq09 Abadi Khamenei in Tehran encountering

He pointed to an earlier point of time was the elements of the organization Daesh terrorist had arrived in which the proximity of the Iraqi capital Baghdad , saying "at the present time Aldoaash fleeing in and out of Iraq , and this success is a result of unity and harmony within Iraq as well as the right policy pursued by the Iraqi government through Thogaha forces young Iraqi and locked and the presence of these forces on the battlefield. " 

He said that the reason for opposition to American popular crowd is that they want Iraq to lose one of the most important Aqtdarh and strength factors. He added that America sees the emergence of conflict and division in Iraq an opportunity for harm to this country and therefore should not be allowed Americans to receive this opportunity.

He said that America 's hostility to the organization Daesh is not true , saying , "The Americans and some of its countries in the region are not going to eliminate Daesh because this organization was established with the support and funds of these" .. pointing out that America and its allies want to keep the Daesh subject to their control in Iraq. 

He stressed Khamenei , keeping the unity and integrity of Iraqi territory , saying that Iran , as a neighbor of Iraq , opposes the voices calling for a referendum to cut off part of the land of Iraq , but is seeking for this opposition to the independence and unity of Iraq , referring to the referendum , which the Kurdistan Regional Government is scheduled , on 25 September detachable Iraq .. 

He pointed to the physical, human and historical wealth enjoyed by Iraq, stressing the need for this country to remain united with the presence of all these wealth they possess. He said that a country like Iraq , which has all these riches from the right that can stand on his feet again to be able to confront those who want to harm it ably.

In turn , in turn , through Abadi , about his country 's appreciation for the support provided by Iran to Iraq in the face of the terrorist organization Daesh. 

Abadi said that the aim of his visit to Iran is the consultation between the leaders of the two countries with regard to the development and expansion of bilateral relations in various fields , saying "Iraq is today a unified and harmonious in his confrontation with Daesh and that all Iraqi political and religious parties agree on the face of Daesh and eliminate it." 

And spiritual Abadi , in search of political and economic files

For his part , Iranian President Hassan Rowhani discussed with Abadi , economic, commercial, tourist and political files Energetic and investment , stressing the importance of expanding cooperation and strengthening relations to serve the common interests of the two peoples and the two countries.

Rowhani stressed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security, stability and congratulated the success of the victories and liberation cities operations waged by Iraqi forces. He pointed out that 'Iraq is an important country in the region and can play a major role in achieving stability and peace in the region.
Abadi, in turn, expressed his satisfaction with the development of relations between the two countries and the two peoples, and Iraq's desire to expand bilateral relations and cooperation against terrorism and work to achieve security and stability for the peoples and countries of the region and the orientation of economic development. And reviewed the great victories achieved by the security forces and the support of all Iraqis of all affiliations to various forces and the unity of its different forms of the word of the Iraqi people against terrorism.
Iraq pipeline Iranian gas linking the two countries by rail
Arrived Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi earlier in the day to Tehran at the end of a similar visit to Saudi Arabia as part of a regional tour that will take him to Kuwait also where he will discuss in Tehran cooperation between the two countries in the fight against terrorism, in addition to strengthening bilateral relations in the political, economic and security fields.
The schedule includes a visit Abadi meeting Iran 's Supreme Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei and President Hassan Rowhani and the head of the Iranian Shura Council. 

During a press conference he confirmed the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi during a joint press conference with Iranian Vice - President Eshaq Jahangiri Gqub talks between the Iraqi and Iranian delegations chairing Iraq 's desire to re - open navigation in the Shatt al - Arab and remove all traces of Aguarq Iran - Iraq war. 

He pointed out that he discussed with the Iranian side to export gas and the opening of the railway line between Shalamcheh and Basra and the strengthening of economic relations between the two countries and extending tubular gas from Iran to central and southern Iraq. He added , "We talked about the areas of cooperation with regard to oil and gas exports and the opening of the railway between Shalamcheh and Basra line."

He said Abadi, he discussed the facilities offered to visitors to the two countries, especially in the death of Imam Hussein, "and we opened last year, four consulates have issued more than two million Visa to Iranian visitors and look forward to providing more services for visitors," he said 12 million visitors entered Iraq from different nationalities during the year proceed.
He stressed Iraq 's desire to continue cooperation with Iran to eliminate terrorism .. He said that the Iraqi forces in the final chapter to eliminate the organization of military Daesh and seek to achieve stability in the post - elimination and advancement of economic reality. He said that "our forces are editing the land and human and we are in the final chapter to eliminate military Daesh in Iraq." 

For his part, Iranian Vice President Eshaq Jahangiri said Iran and Iraq 's cooperation could rise to a very high ceiling in the economic, political and cultural fields in the light of the possibilities of the two countries.

Rowhani confirmed his country's support for Iraq's unity, security and stability Iraqqq999q Khamenei Ebadi: No separation of Kurdistan and the return of the Americans
He added that the talks with al-Abadi addressed several issues, including the areas of cooperation on oil and gas and the opening of the railway between Shalamcheh and Basra, as well as dust and dirt. He noted that with regard to the problems facing the visitors of Imam Hussein decides to remove the obstacles that are in front of them in order to enable them to visit the holy sites easily.
Cooperation in the fight against terrorism

Commenting on visit Abadi said Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Ansari Gabri Assistant visit Abadi is planned advance and come according requirements current stage. He said in statement quoted Iranian media and seen by"Elaf" today that this visit within Abaditour of number of countries region and natural that there is coordination between two countries on latest developments region and Iraq. 

He noted that al Abadi will discuss with Iranian officials strengthen relations between two countries as well as files related these relations and Iraq confront terrorism and post salvation organization Daesh and latest developments in region.

He noted that Iraq is on the cusp of a turning point in the fight against terrorism and extremism, after the recent victories of the Iraqi army and the popular crowd in Mosul and other areas where he began the countdown to the demise of terrorism and extremism in this country. He said Iraq is now as well as other developments emphasize the need for cooperation with neighboring countries .. without disclosing these developments.
The Scores of Iranian advisers Iran 's Revolutionary Guards , led by commander of the Quds Force , Qassem Soleimani provide advice to Iraqi forces in its war against al Daesh, especially to the factions of the popular crowd to participate in this war, most of which is linked to ties and loyalty to Iran , which sought to set up and is currently supporting military training and financial and politically. 

The Abadi denied before heading to Saudi Arabia to have to visit the Saudi relationship with the Qatari crisis , stressing the commitment of neutrality towards the parties to the crisis.

http://elaph.com/Web/News/2017/6/1154226.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum