Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran

Go down

The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran Empty The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran 310694Image1

Iraq opened , expressing a new border with one of Kurdistan Iran 's provinces, where he said the governor "Wasit", the owner behind the valley, during his visit to the province of "Eelam" Bkordstan Iran, that " a new outlet border will open between Iraq and Iran," is scheduled to release the name of the "Cengolh" on the crossing from the Iranian side, in what would be the name of the crossing "Shahabi" from the Iraqi side. 

The governor of Wasit that "Iraq 's interior minister agreed to the opening of the crossing, and that there is an agreement with the Iranian authorities and the authorities of the province of Ilam in order to provide electricity and drinking water for the crossing." 

A statement by the Office of the Governor of Wasit, that "according to the initial agreement, the tourists from both sides can cross from that port after the end of the Eid al - Fitr." 

Recall that along the border crossings between Iran Kurdistan and the Kurdistan Region, there are several other crossings between Iraq and Iran , such as "Zurbatiyah, Hlmjh, gray hair", where countries trade exchange through those crossings.

http://www.rudaw.net/mobile/arabic/business/210620171#sthash.l5TLeWxs.dpuf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum