Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN

4 posters

Go down

Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN Empty Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN

Post by hoosierbuster Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Can anyone tell who this is? What site, group or room does he work with? His 2 posts onD Recaps this past week were theee best I have read.....by far bar none! Anyone that can help find him.....LETS GET HIM TO SPEAK MORE.

Nighthk11 Post (XBarbarian post) 09/14/2011

09/13/2011-PM [Nighthk11] The decision to RV the Dinar has already been made and cannot be stopped at this point … Sinian Al Shibibi was appointed to his position by Art Bremer-G.Bush with the approval of the UNSC and sec General….He cannot be removed by Maliki ….among the items I read this day is a reval of the Kuwaiti Dinar- That did not happen- they merely raised their sell rate against the dollar and opening rv of the IQD ….Several weeks ago, the UNSC/Sec Gen authorized a release of 1 billion US Dollars for Libya in humanitarian aid. These funds belong to that nation. The USA cannot pay the funding w/out the reval of the Dinar- This statement was made in a speech by Mr. Hutchinson of the UK who is the foreign development secretary ….Several days ago, there was a meeting of the world's players Central Bank Prez's along with Chris Legarde IMF- WTO and WB was represented. They were directed to immediately take aggressive action to "reset the global economy by use of a "New Currency" which had a sustained value (IQD ….This was supported by shibibi's statements for the Dinar to be used in reserves of each nation whose central bank prez was represented the Dinar is set to RV almost immediately and the process has already started …Should Maliki attempt to depose Shibibi in any manner- he WILL BE REMOVED ….Do not be misled by the hype coming out of Iraq at this moment- the directive has been given and will be carried out this nonsense of the Dinar coming out at $1.00 is just that nonsense…. The Dinar was removed from the world stage at a rate of $3.22- since that time we have seen new oil wells discovered- natural gas deals- agriculture- gold etc. why would they return the Dinar to the world stage after discovering all this at a rate far less than when they removed it? each Dinar printed in the new denoms is BACKED BY GOLD….Read More button on right
Now, with the powers that control commerce in the world giving the order, why would anyone think that a know nothing thief and liar like Maliki could stop this? In addition Germany/France have sent orders to de La rue for a new printing of the duetsh mark and franc- they are about to bounce the euro…I am certain that other nations in the EU will follow- they have also publicly stated that this will be the DEMISE OF THE EU- (a blow to the Rothschild’s) I have always stated that the base rate of the Dinar upon its re-introduction will be $3.00 with the devalue of the dollar and euro, it is possible it could come in at $6.00- however I would not be looking for that amount upon cash in…. We would most likely receive $3.75-$4.40- with the balance being split between banks-Fed/Treas…They cannot crash the dollar- with the turmoil in Europe- the dollar will be safe until these devils come up with another plan- I would expect it to go to .86 cents and hold ……………………………………….I have been informed that it is being worked at this moment and all are on board- I am expecting to see it this week before or by the 15th…Should that not occur, I will be looking for this month- Lagarde was very clear- they are to MOVE NOW……………….funding- that will come from the RV ….from the mouth of Shibibi- "The implementation of the revalue of the Dinar is a process that at this stage cannot be stopped"….Meaning the word has already been given to activate thru all central banks associated with Basel- IMF-WB-WTO ,,,For a few months now, I have watched the chat here- just thought I would come on and give you folks some

hoosierbuster

Back to top Go down

Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN Empty I agree

Post by HealthScans Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:19 pm

I just wanted to say I definitely agree. I enjoyed his post!

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN Empty Re: Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN

Post by openmind Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Who is Art Bremer? Are you referring to Paul Bremer, full name (Lewis Paul "Jerry" Bremer III)???

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN Empty Re: Nighthk11 XBarbarian post....FIND THIS MAN

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Nighthk11 used to be on dinarspeculator til some mods set him up on another site and banned him for what he said over on the private site. I can try and get him to come over here but he has pulled back alot from chatting because of a few people who mouth off too much. I will see what I can do....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum