Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years?

+3
Sam I Am
Allenj
RamblerNash
7 posters

Go down

Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? Empty Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years?

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:59 pm

Take a quick review of what was said five years ago and compare it to what is said today. Do you see any difference?

https://www.dinardaily.net/f15-5-years-ago-in-dinar-land

The same bad math skills are being used.

The same misinterpreting of the articles is still going on.

The same "Secret Sources" argument.

The same predictions being said only changed to new ones as the timeline of those draw near.

The same rates being offered with no proof to back it up.

The same "Banning from the Forum" if you ask a smart question that is leading to it being a scam.

The same YouTube songs being posted to pass the time while your told to wait.

The same people being blamed for holding it up, yet they know nothing about any RV.

The same folks believing their Guru instead of doing any research.

Isn't it time to start making a difference?

(Props to Ssmith for their research and postings from 5 years ago)

Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? Empty Re: Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years?

Post by Allenj Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:36 pm

some will never learn regardless what you tell them

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? Empty Re: Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years?

Post by Sam I Am Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:54 pm

You left out the same emphasis on getting a trust to protect your assets before the RV, and the same 800 numbers and NDAs.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:26 am

Sam I Am wrote:You left out the same emphasis on getting a trust to protect your assets before the RV, and the same 800 numbers and NDAs.

There's also:

The same storyline about "Do not call the banks"

The same storyline about "Ignore the nay-sayers"

The same story about "If you don't like what I have to say, go listen to some other Guru"

And the same "Under a old gag order" routine

Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:53 am

I really don't see it going past Wednesday

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:11 am

Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years? DC7XmPQXYAAM43J

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:09 am

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:03 pm

of course I learned the names of the bs artists as well as there new names after they get found out' what more could you ask for?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum