Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

I am Sad by Elmer 6/18/17

Go down

I am Sad   by Elmer   6/18/17 Empty I am Sad by Elmer 6/18/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 am

I am Sad   by Elmer 

I am sad for our country and our people and citizens around the world

I am saddened that principles and priorities have been tarnished and overlooked by egos and agendas

I am saddened because of the divide in our country and how that affects us all

I am saddened by modern  technology where actual communications between people are only pseudo and done by an app

I'm saddened by all those who are to busy to slow down and appreciate what one has instead of what one wants to get  

We still build the latest and greatest  neighborhoods yet few know their neighbors but know all the modern conveniences the neighborhood has to offer

I'm sad for those in the job marketplace where they are judged by their age not by their experience

I am sad that even though we have a great country, the pride in politics seems to get lost and the people are no longer the  priority once they get on the hill, but rather the position of a party takes the front stage. 

I am sad that the terms like brotherhood, good for the people,change all seem to 
become  political soundbites as opposed to actual objectives. 

I am sad that all of mankind are going through some sort of struggle. Wether  great or small, struggle is still a struggle!

I am sad that in this great land of ours, it takes two family incomes because families want more stuff and forget the basic premise and  priorities of what the foundation of the family is supposed to be, strength within the unit/values and not  how much more stuff you have! 

I am even saddened by other countries who only in their dreams hope to have the freedoms and opportunities that we enjoy. 

Unfortunately   some of our own citizens don't appreciate what made this country great in the first place.  It often appears that appreciation  for this country has went by the wayside and replaced by  profit or status,   regardless of how to arrive at the bottom line. 

I am sad but I'm also happy and hopeful that change is in the air and everyday people who will be blessed and have the ability to make positive changes will take the front lead and do so not for just self but for the betterment of all mankind! 

An old message that's still resonates and is much needed today......

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract.

The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced.

It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Abraham Lincoln   November 19, 1863

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum