Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

+2
Sam I Am
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Guru OkieOilman:  DO NOT CALL ANY BANK PLEASE

Posted with the help of the grass roots Exchange Code team Last week was a rumor roller coaster but Sunday was the granddaddy! Please all dinarians remember some very simple fact:

1. RUMORS - Always consider any and all information you get as rumors until you see one of two things: #1 - A live rate on the public site such as www.forex.com and/or #2 Our group banker calls and says “Here is your FREE Exchange Code…come into the bank!” and you have the FREE Exchange Code in YOUR possession…COGITATE!

2. PROGRESS – Always ask the question, “Have we made progress towards the RV happen?” Folks I can assure you that all the Dinar Gurus and me had great intel that made us ALL believe that it was about to happen. This proved to all Gurus that great progress was made. All dinar Guru’s have to admit that we came closer Sunday to the RV than ever before…COGITATE!

3. GOOD & BAD – Always know that there is a Good Entity that wants the RV to happen and a Bad Entity that does not want it to happen. As a seasoned military man I can recognize Art of War maneuvers and there are major ones that have been happening. The Good side is winning and the victory is closer than ever before. Sunday proves that progress has been made…COGITATE!

4. SURPRISE – Always know that the element of surprise can be used by the Good side just as well. The FREE Exchange Code and the RV will most likely show up when you are least expecting it…COGITATE!

5. MUST HAPPEN – Always remember that Iraq and the world needs the RV. The only question is when and at this moment only the Good side knows when that is…but it will happen…COGITATE!

6. COGITATE – cog×i×tate verb mean think deeply about something; mediated or reflect. Please think about what is happening and you can see progress has been made…Think!

7. COUNSEL – Relax and wait for the FREE Exchange Code and Instructions to come to you via your fellow dinarians or via one of the email auto responders that will be available. Once you have that information review it in detail, ask question to the banker, and make your decision to what you what to do…use the Exchange Code or not…your choice…COGITATE!

8. KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS GOING UP – WITH ALL MY LOVE -- OKIE OIL MAN

GONE FOR NOW

Guru Mike:
   Talabani's reasons for not putting in the Vote of No-Confidence - he clearly outlines his reasons - he didn't have enough votes - he needs to remain neutral and the National Party is going to do all that they said they were going to do which is what they haven't been doing.  Last thing left for them is when Parliament is in session on the 21st and then try to force it thru at that point in time.  Talabani going to try and stay neutral so he can win no matter who wins.  

[Maliki]  is pretty bold at this point because the Vote of No Confidence hasn't gone thru - really I think they are going to put it thru when Parliament is in session on the 21st.  Round Two of this battle is coming up.

"Rapporteur of the Committee of Economy: Changing the form of currency is necessary to reduce the money supply and does not require a new law",  Another article telling us they have everything they need from the Parliament to do what they want to do.  We consistently see these articles telling us this over and over...It makes it pretty evident that they have a plan and they know what they are doing.

one article put out that they read in the community...indicated a LOP...We do not believe in the LOP...We know this is what they are telling us as stated over and over again...we read the news and bring you our opinion - We are consistent in what we believe.

Always know that there is a Good Entity that wants the RV to happen and a Bad Entity that does not want it to happen. As a seasoned military man I can recognize Art of War maneuvers and there are major ones that have been happening. The Good side is winning and the victory is closer than ever before...Please think about what is happening and you can see progress has been made.  Sunday proves that progress has been made…COGITATE!

Guru Footforward:  Papabear is someone i listen to. i think you guys should too.   USD is also going to crash. fiat money systems always fail.

AGAIN THERE ISNT ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. I DONT WORRY ABOUT OBAMA OR WHAT THE BAD GUYS WANT. YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW DRASITC OF A CHANGE IS COMING FOR THE GOOD. THE ENTIRE CULTURE AND WAY OF LIFE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER AND ALOT OF THIS STUFF COMES FROM FEAR. WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO FEAR THAT IF THE EURO FAILS WE ARE ALL SCREWED. WELL THEY DONT TELL YOU THAT BOTH SHORT AND LONG TERM ITS ACTUALLY BETTER FOR US AND THOSE COUNTRIES IF THE EURO FAILS

YOU COULD CALL IT MY OPINION I GUESS, BUT I CAN LOGICLY BACK THAT UP. GREECE IS AN EXPORT BASED ECONOMY, AND TO COMPETE THEY NEED TO HAVE A LOWER VALUED CURRENCY. THATS JUST ONE EXAMPLE.   ITS BEST IF EACH COUNTRY HAS A CURRENCY THAT BEST HELPS THEIR ECONOMY. IM SORRY YOU CANT HAVE SEVERAL COUNTRIES ALL THRIVE WITH THE SAME CURRENCY

SO FAR TODAY I HAVE 1123 EMAILS, ALL SENDING ME NEGATIVE NEW ARTICLES AND NEGATIVE NEWS IN GENERAL ABOUT THE RV. I WANTED TO COME IN AND ASSURE YOU GUYS THAT THE RV IS FOR SURE 100% WITHOUT A DOUBT GOING TO HAPPEN. HOW DO I KNOW? YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. 'BUT YOU GUYS ARE IN CONTROL OF WHAT YOU READ AND BELIEVE, SO PLEASE DON'T TORTURE YOURSELVES. THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN - WE ARE GOING TO BE BLESSED AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE SCREWED OVER.

PLEASE. JUST KNOW THAT AND STOP LISTENING TO THE NEGATIVE STUFF.  THIS IS FOR SURE GOING TO HAPPEN. WE DON'T KNOW WHEN, BUT WHY NOT STICK WITH THAT?  MYSELF AND SEVERAL OTHERS TOLD YOU GUYS TO EXPECT THIS CRAZY STUFF, AND TO EXPECT A TON OF CHAOS AND INFO ALL OVER THE PLACE. YOU GUYS CAN ASK ME ANYTHING ANY TIME,  BUT MY OPINION IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I KNOW.

DON’T LET DOUBT CREEP IN YOUR MIND. BUT STAND FIRM IN WHAT YOU GUYS KNOW. THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN. IF YOU GUYS DIDN’T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULDN’T HAVE BOUGHT DINAR TO BEGIN WITH.  HOW ANYONE COULD EVEN SUGGEST THEY KNOW THIS IS GOING TO BE DELAYED UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR IS KIDDING THEMSELVES. THAT IS NOT WHAT HAS BEEN DECIDED AT ALL. THE MARSHAL PLAN IS TO END IN 2013. MEANING THIS HAS TO HAPPEN BY JAN 2013. THOSE ARE PEOPLE COVERING THEIR BUTTS...THAT’S ALL.

AGAIN UNDERSTAND THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT AGENDAS HERE.  THE BAD GUYS WANT TO GET THIS DONE RIGHT NOW AT 1 DOLLAR, OR DRAG THINGS OUT UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR. THE GOOD GUYS WANT TO GET THIS DONE A.S.A.P. AT A HIGH RATE.

SAYING THAT EVERYONE HAS DECIDED THAT THE END OF THE YEAR IS THE TIME, THAT'S JUST NOT TRUE. AND I’M SORRY, IF SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING THAT ISN’T TRUE, I’M GOING TO SPEAK UP. AND I DON'T REALLY CARE WHO I UPSET IN THE PROCESS.

WHY WOULD I COME IN HERE AND SPEAK IF I DIDN'T AGREE WITH SOONERFAN?  I STILL EXPECT THIS ANY TIME...THAT’S ALWAYS BEEN MY STANCE. THIS CAN GO AT ANY TIME. I’D PREFER TO LEAVE IT AT THAT.  I CAN’T GET INTO IT, BUT I’M LOOKING FOR THIS ANY TIME. AND IT’S NOT BECAUSE I'M JUST DESPERATE.  I’M NOT ASKING YOU TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES. I’M SAYING THIS CAN HAPPEN ANY TIME. I'M TRYING TO MAKE IT CLEAR.

EVERYTHING IS OK. THE BAD GUYS ARE LOSING THE FIGHT! DO I KNOW FOR SURE WHEN THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN? NO. I KNOW IT CAN GO ANY TIME NOW. WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT THE GOOD GUYS HAVE NOT DECIDED JUST TO HOLD THIS OFF FOR WEEKS OR MONTHS AND THAT’S WHAT MATTERS TO ME. NO ONE WANTS TO SAY TOO MUCH. WE GET FLACK WHEN WE DO FROM CERTAIN PEOPLE. THAT IS WHY WE WATCH WHAT WE SAY.

I HONESTLY THINK ITS CRAZY. I’M NOT TRYING TO BASH ANYONE. I JUST DON’T AGREE AT ALL ABOUT HAVING THIS PUT OFF TO SEPTEMBER. AS FOR POST RV, I KNOW YOU GUYS THINK YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, BUT YOU WILL BE BUSY HELPING PEOPLE AND LIVING YOUR NEW LIVES AT THAT POINT.

AND HERE IS THE THING -- THE GOOD GUYS AREN’T GOING TO CALL US AND LET US KNOW THE JOB IS DONE AND WHEN TO EXPECT THE RV. DOESN’T WORK THAT WAY.  I KNOW THAT WON’T MAKE SENSE TO SOME OF YOU, BUT WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS TO KNOW THIS CAN GO ANY TIME AND THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK  I BELIEVE THAT. THE GOOD GUYS HAVE BEEN GETTING THE UPPER HAND FOR SOME TIME NOW. AND I TRULY BELIEVE WE ARE HEADED INTO THE GREATEST PERIOD THIS EARTH HAS EVER SEEN!

SO IS EVERYONE OK? MY EYES HURT SO I NEED TO GO SOON, BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE ALL CONCERNS ARE ADDRESSED AND THAT I’M NOT LEAVING THE ROOM IN CHAOS. IF ANYONE ELSE HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS SPEAK UP NOW OR HOLD YOU PEACE UNTIL TOMORROW. I WANTED TO HELP YOU GUYS LAUGH A BIT...AND SHOW YOU THAT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING DOESN’T MAKE IT TRUE.  Footforward

Guru SoonerFan62:  GUYS NONE OF THE INTEL PROVIDERS EXPECT ANYTHING FOR WHAT WE DO. I HAD A GREAT WEEKEND WITH MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS BUT NOT NORMAL, MANY CALLS ALL WEEKEND. DON'T GET ME WRONG BECAUSE WE ALL CHOSE TO BE IN THE POSITION FOR NOT ONLY ALL OF YOU BUT FOR OURSELVES ALSO. SIMPLY PUT, WE KNOW NONE OF YOU, BUT WE LOVE ALL OF YOU, YOU ARE FAMILY AND WE LIKE TO TREAT YOU AS SUCH. MY RELATIONSHIP WITH OKIE AS WELL AS MANY INTEL PROVIDERS AND MODS ON THIS SITE AND OOM IS PRICELESS. I LOOK FORWARD TO ALWAYS COMING ON CHAT AND SEEING ALL OF YOU AND CHATTING. IT ALMOST SADDENS ME THAT THIS WILL SOON BE OVER AND MOST OF THIS WILL STOP. I WISH ALL OF YOU THE MOST PRODUCTIVE LIFE THAT WE WILL ALL HAVE ONCE THIS IS OVER. JUST HOPE YOU WILL REMEMBER SOONERFAN62, OKIE, BLUWOLF, BULLDOG AND ALL THE REST YEARS FROM NOW. YOUR BLESSING COMES SOON, REAL SOON, LOVE YOU GYS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND BID YOU A GOODNIGHT. WILL BE BACK ON TOMORROW AND EVERYDAY THEREAFTER UNTEL THIS RIDE IS OVER.

Guru Phoenix333:  Trade Bank of Iraq calls for the establishment of a unified banking project. To the development of banking and upgrading it for the best banking services, called Trade Bank of Iraq's Association of Banks to contribute to the establishment (PBX electronic payments) inside Iraq to be all private banks under the banking system and one in the FauahdhThe country. The Director-General of the Iraqi Trade Bank Hamdiya Mahmoud said at the meeting of Trade Bank of Iraq with the Association of private banks in the presence of the Iraqi Central Bank. That the path of a thousand miles starts with a step. The step that we made for the purpose of development and progress of banking in pursuit of its services and Trade Bank of Iraq to strengthen the ties of relationship with the private banking sector, we have initiated a project is divided constructing electronic payments to include all private sector banks.

Guru Bluwolf:  a importante G-20 three day meeting is on the way...its focus will be the getting rid of all GLOBAL ECONOMIC DEBT.. its a either we fix things now or bust situation for all involve. Are we actually there now? Yes we are, we are in a second by second scenario.  If you were to ask me if the rates will be high for this international release? My answer is yes in the very high double digits, for the world needs a lot of money in order to pay its debts and fix there economies, just think about it there is no other way around it.

ALL THINGS DONE WAS SURGICALLY PUT INTO PLACE,ALL INTENTS WAS TAKEN CARED OF,IT TOOK SOME TIME,BUT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN COVERED AND THE GOOD GUYS WON..YOU ARE IN THE VERGE OF RECIEVING AND THERE IS NO WAY BACK NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS SAY..BLUWOLF

INTEL4U  BLUWOLF 06/18/2012 2:42PM EDT

SIGNS: THINGS TO THINK ON; EMAIL 6-18-12: First of all Greece, the well expected worldwide outcome in the Greek election went to the bailout party. They have until Tuesday to get in sync and start the bailout process.

They only have until the 30th of June to bailout, for if not, Greece will be completely bankrupt by MID JULY, and if it crumbles so will Spain, Portugal, France, Italy and, believe it or not, so will the U.S.. Second, an important G-20 three day meeting is on the way...its' focus will be the getting rid of all GLOBAL ECONOMIC DEBT...

It's a either we fix things now or bust situation for all involved. Are we actually there now? Yes we are, we are in a second by second scenario, in the point of no return for all governments, agencies and global organizations involved. If you were to ask me if the rates will be high for this international release? My answer is yes, in the very high double digits, for the world needs a lot of money in order to pay its debts and fix their economies.

Just think about it. There is no other way around it. Be forever blessed. Prepare your paperwork, for we are on a second by second scenario now, on standby.. Bluwolf

I GUESS WE ARE ALL CLEAR NOW, FOLKS.  DO YOUR HOMEWORK, FOLLOW THE NEWS UPDATES FROM HERE ON THESE SUBJECTS, AND YOU WILL GET THE GENERAL PICTURE AND THE OUTCOME.

THE RV HAS HAPPENED. WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE CODES AT THIS MOMENT. I JUST HOPE THAT THE NEGATIVES WOULD GET DOWN ON THERE KNEES AND REALLY PRAY ON THEIR FAITH AND ASK THE LORD FOR FORGIVENESS FOR THEIR LACK OF FAITH. THOSE THAT REALLY BELIEVE DO NOT GROW WEAK IN THE LORD, NOR DO THEY THROW ATTITUDES. BE BLESSED.

NO MORE WORRIES NOR STORIES. WE JUST WAIT FOR THE CODES, PERIOD. ARE WE CLEAR?

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT WE ONLY AWAIT FOR THE RV  CALL. I THINK THAT WITH THAT SAID, ALL SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHERE WE ARE. WE ARE ALSO SILENT-- REASON BEING WE WERE ASKED TO BE AND WE ARE COMPLYING. TIME FRAME CAN NOT BE ESTABLISHED. A LOT OF WORLD EVENTS CONFIRM THE NEED FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL RELEASES. ALL IS FINE AND IT SHALL BE PROSPEROUS FOR ALL.  HAPPY JOURNEYS...... BLUWOLF

THE IQD RV HAPPENED A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO. WE NOW AWAIT ITS' INTERNATIONAL RELEASE. OK?

PLEASE WATCH THE NEWS,THERE IS ALOT OF ECONOMICAL ACTIVITY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW THAT NEEDS TO BE KNOWN AND TAKEN CARE OF. THE G-20 MEETINGS IN MEXICO ON GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS, THE GREECE ELECTIONS AND ITS RESULTS AND WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THEM TO HAPPEN BY THE END OF THE MONTH.

PLEASE THERE IS AND NEVER AGAIN BE ANY HOLD UPS

ALOT IS HAPPENING AND ALL GOOD FOR ALL....PERIOD.

FOR THE LAST TIME,EITHER YOU UNDERSTAND OR DO NOT WANT THE BOTTOM LINE. WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE CODES, PERIOD, NUFF SAID.  I WILL GO NOW. WORKING.   SENSITIVE IS THE KEY WORD THAT I HOPE THAT ALL WILL UNDERSTAND FROM NOW ON

Guru ArizonaHeat:   I’ve stated time and time again, Maliki is going no where...the ever predictable Greece bail out is still on...we are awaiting some final information as to internal rates from country to country on ALL currencies, not just the IQD...there are a million mathematical equations that will line up all currencies to work at a more world friendly exchange...all major revaluations or adjustments will be done all at one time when it comes to currencies...[question: is there any real reason to think we're close?] according to all the gurus, yes.  According to Washington and foreign contacts, it’s close but still some weeks off, like September, but that’s just their view.

First of all Greece, the well expected worldwide outcome in the Greek election went to the bailout party, they have until Tuesday to get in sink and start the bailout process,they only have until the 30th of June to bailout for if not Greece will be completely bankrupt by MID JULY,and if it crumbles so will Spain, Portugal, France, Italy and believe it or not so will the U.S..

Second a important G-20 three day meeting is on the way, its focus will be the getting rid of all GLOBAL ECONOMIC DEBT.. its a either we fix things now or bust situation for all involved. Are we actually there now ?

Yes we are, we are in a second by second scenario in the point of no return for all governments, agencies and global organizations involve. If you were to ask me if the rates will be high for this international release ?

My answer is yes in the very high double digits, for the world needs a lot of money in order to pay its debts and fix there economies, just think about it there is no other way around it. Be forever bless prepare your paperwork, for we are on a second by second scenario now, on standby.. Bluwolf

maliki being kicked out and staying until oct., nor the bombings in the streets, nor the 2 ministers, not the chapt. 7, not being over as they say, you all know that it is over. None of these arguements has anything to do with the internatinal release.

Guru Duckyboy:  Maliki is still in power and won't be kicked out (IMO). People are being killed in Iraq by bombs. The GOI is not seated. Erbil is not implemented. Are we close to an RV??? According to most gurus, we are.  I am really looking at the news and I just don't see the RV, yet...I don't believe there is going to be some grand announcement, I think it will just appear.
The article that came out about OANADA (Due to the extreme volatility some market analysts foresee could result in the coming days, OANDA fxTrade will not accept any trading activity from 6:00 AM EST until approximately 3:00 PM EST, on Sunday, June 17, 2012.) can only be attributed to their business and should be NO indication of an RV. They were not specific about what volatility there may be AND they are closing during NON trading hours. So what?! Is my only response.

Guru BGG:   Maliki still has a very short window, but it is only open for a couple more days….he’s in some very serious trouble. The US and other PTB are pretty much fed up with him. The short story is – he was somewhat useful for a time…maybe even worth the headaches, but now he’s politically toxic on both sides of “the pond” (in an election year). He won’t do anything they need him to. For instance, helping out with Iran?? Now he’s getting some international press as to how much “in the tank” for Assad he really is. The White House doesn’t want to get on the wrong side of this PR nightmare!!! Can you imagine how badly it would go for President Obama’s re-election if the press caught wind of how long we have been aligned with a bloodthirsty dictator, semi-aligned with Iran and supporting genocide in Syria by estoppel??

It looks like it doesn’t matter too much if Talibani was one of the ones who took Maliki’s money (got bribed). He’ll likely wind up on the right side of the fence no matter what. I doubt those 10 or 12 MP’s stay with the “sinking ship” either. The one guy’s wife pretty much “blew the lid off” this story. He probably shouldn’t have let her in the room with a video camera while Maliki’s kid was dropping off the bribe money!! Wouldn’t it be ironic if Maliki’s regime was finally toppled by a p!ssed off ex-wife??  : )

Guru Breitling:  If you look at Iraq the way the CBI is looking at Iraq, it 's supply X's velocity.  They are trying to create value.  They are reducing the money supply & creating value.  If they LOP, they are not creating value.  Rebasing does not add value.  CBI has put it out there that they are going to put value to their currency.  They went to Parliament and said they are going to put value to their currency.  Iraq is not in any position to LOP, that is why the IMF gave them loans.  The only thing I can't guarantee is the exact rate and the exact time.

Guru BellaGrits
:  IT APPEARS THINGS ARE FIRING UP, LINING UP AND WE EXPECT THIS REVAL TO COME AT ANYTIME.  LOOK AT OUR MEDIA. A GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET.  REALLY? THEY ARE TELLING THE WORLD. THE U.S.A. IS REPORTING IT.  REMARKABLE!!! GET READY PEOPLE.  WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES OF THIS EVENT.

I THINK WE WILL ALL BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD...I'M NOT LOOKING AT A SPECIFIC TIME IN THE LEAST.....BANKS ARE READY, IRAQ IS READY, THE WORLD IS READY...I AM LOOKING AT ANYTIME.

Guru Med:  THE MOST IMPORTANT DINAR ARTICLE TO DATE ...CAME FROM THE VOICE OF IRAQ, THE #1 MEDIA OUTLET IN IRAQ...ENDED THE ISSUE OF THE GOI AND FINANCE SPONSORING THE NEW DENOMS.  THEY STATE CBI WILL CHANGE THE RATE FIRST THEN THE GOI WILL HAVE CBI OR FINANCE ISSUE THE NEW DENOMS, IT PUTS THE REST ANY SCARE OF A LOP.

THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE IS PUBLISHING EVERYDAY NOW, WE WILL IMPLEMENT IRBIL.  THE PROBLEM IS THE OTHERS DONT WANT IT ANYMORE.  THEY WANT MALIKI GONE. AT THIS MOMENT IT IS VERY HARD TO FIGURE OUT WHAT DIRECTION IT WILL GO.  THE OTHER BLOCS ARE GOING TO GET WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GET  BUT ON MALIKI, IT IS A TOSS UP RIGHT NOW IF HE SURVIVES TILL END OF HIS TERM.  THE LETTER DELIVERED TO MALIKI...IS LETTING MALIKI KNOW HE IS NEARING HIS END.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:
  Iraqi Parliament has their work cut out for them when they reconvene on Thursday.  Their procrastination up to this point on key issues has led the country into further turmoil at the expense of the citizens. The upcoming legislative term will address a multitude of pending laws scheduled for adoption including the HCL, Amnesty Law, Federal Court, Inspectors General, Ministers and the Judicial Council.  If Iraq is to progress as a leader in the region both economically and politically, there must be a collaborative effort by the main blocs to enact the obligatory laws that will ensure the success of the next phase of the CBI's currency reforms. Combined with the threats of no-confidence and interrogation proceedings, I'd say on a legislative level, this an extremely exigent time for Iraq.  It's time for action, no more talk.

Guru Hammerman:
   All sources HAPPY...All INTEL is GOOD.  We are here! For us the R/V could happen tomorrow or one month from now. All Governments have signed off already.  The USA, China, Malaki cannot delay this, ONLY CIVIL UNREST / TERRORISTS...(for 48 hours +).

Guru Historian:  Hello Everyone!   Are “green” assets another puzzle piece? – June 18/2012

Here are extracts from another Associated Press article that looks at a shift towards valuing “green” assets. The article notes that the world is on track to having “green” accounting within 10 to 15 years. If this is part of the new global financial model, then we are indeed looking at a very different financial model – and way of life.

Associated Press | June 18, 2012, 10:24 AM EDT | Environmental accounting aims to assign dollar value to nature's bounty |

“Putting a price on a natural bounty long taken for granted as free may sound impossible…. But after three decades on the fringes of serious policymaking, the idea is gaining traction… traditional measures of economic progress like GDP are criticized for ignoring downsides like pollution or diminishment of resources such as fresh water or fossil fuels….”

“If the value of an asset like a machine is reduced as it wears out, the same accounting principle should apply to a dwindling natural resource ... the world economy suffers roughly $2.5 trillion US to $4 trillion US in losses every year because of environmental degradation. That's up to seven per cent of global GDP….”

“…some experts in the field say the world is on track to having comprehensive green accounts within 10 to 15 years. A crucial advance has been the UN's quiet adoption in April of a framework of agreed concepts and definitions for green accounting that can be applied in any country. It took two decades to develop but stops short of valuing complex ecosystems.”

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2012/06/18/sci-greeen-accounting.html

I see this as just more evidence of a shift away from the current financial model – less focus on money and saleable assets as the sole value and more focus on assets that reflect quality of life overall for multiple generations.

I find it interesting that this was so long in development, and then just had a “quiet adoption in April” of “agreed concepts … that can be applied to any country.”

This is the pattern I am watching now – not rates, dates, banks, Iraq, financial crises, or other decoys – just diverse puzzle pieces quietly appearing after years in the background and dropping into place, creating a picture of a very different world in the future.

Looking forward to it! Go RV!  Smile  Historian\

Guru DinaDave7:  we are literally on high alert waiting for the code showers.  what I was told is they couldn't wait for the imf any longer..they were desparate...imo if this doesn't happen soon it's going to happen everywhere and chaos could be the order of the day  

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:11 pm

"THE MARSHAL PLAN IS TO END IN 2013. MEANING THIS HAS TO HAPPEN BY JAN 2013." - Footforward

You can't get much clearer than that.  Footforward was completely wrong as of Jan. 1, 2013.  At least he got the last sentence right.

"JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING DOESN’T MAKE IT TRUE"

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Bluwolf talking nonsense about the Greek bailout...the RV happened, just waiting on codes there, Blu?  Now PR is bankrupt and you're still waiting on codes, 5 years later...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:13 pm

6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:36 pm

5 yrs ago the bullshit was flying it was going to rv then iraq will join the wto just like now. see you in 5 yrs
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al-Bajari

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:05 pm

Jayzze wrote:5 yrs ago the bullshit was flying it was going to rv then iraq will join the wto just like now. see you in 5 yrs

I return to an old news that has been applying for 5 years, and we are in 2019, 5 years after this news, we will see if this is done this year, good evening to all!

Claud (Moose)

[size=39]Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al-Bajari[/size]

Oct 29, 2014, 11:54 pm

6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A

A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari, confirmed on Wednesday that the initiative to revalue and delete zeros from the Iraqi Dinar is ready for implementation by the Central Bank although it will be delayed by five years given the political and security situation of Iraq.

In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said “The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”

Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5 years.

https://www.iraqinews.com/features/iraqi-dinars-project-postponed-5-years-says-central-bank/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:13 pm

claud39 wrote:
Jayzze wrote:5 yrs ago the bullshit was flying it was going to rv then iraq will join the wto just like now. see you in 5 yrs

I return to an old news that has been applying for 5 years, and we are in 2019, 5 years after this news, we will see if this is done this year, good evening to all!

Claud (Moose)

[size=39]Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al-Bajari[/size]

6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A

A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari, confirmed on Wednesday that the initiative to revalue and delete zeros from the Iraqi Dinar is ready for implementation by the Central Bank although it will be delayed by five years given the political and security situation of Iraq.

In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said “The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”

Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5 years.

https://www.iraqinews.com/features/iraqi-dinars-project-postponed-5-years-says-central-bank/

• CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists

Thursday 11 October 2018

6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Snqte

The Central Bank of Iraq that the project to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is still standing. 
The director of the issuance and cabinets Abdul Karim Hassan Shannon that the project to delete the zeros was supposed to start in 2014, but security events and the control of the state regulation on five provinces led to delay, pointing out that the project is to delete three zeros from the current currency with the introduction of large currencies and currencies Metal. 
Shannon confirmed that the current cash volume in the markets is large at 44 trillion dinars.

http://alrafidain.org/post/22705/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B9-%D8%AD%D8%B0%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%85%D8%A7
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Provide banks with small categories

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:39 pm

claud39 wrote:
claud39 wrote:

Claud (Moose)

• CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists

Thursday 11 October 2018

6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Snqte

The Central Bank of Iraq that the project to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is still standing. 
The director of the issuance and cabinets Abdul Karim Hassan Shannon that the project to delete the zeros was supposed to start in 2014, but security events and the control of the state regulation on five provinces led to delay, pointing out that the project is to delete three zeros from the current currency with the introduction of large currencies and currencies Metal. 
Shannon confirmed that the current cash volume in the markets is large at 44 trillion dinars.

http://alrafidain.org/post/22705/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B9-%D8%AD%D8%B0%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%85%D8%A7

Provide banks with small categories

May 22, 2019

6/18/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Article-1558513540289

The Central Bank of Iraq would like to inform all banks that it is continuing to provide them with small groups of the Iraqi currency by withdrawing the amounts from the current balances with this bank.
He explains that if there is an inquiry or notes, banks can contact the Compliance Department in the Issuance and Treasury Department of this bank and by email ( followup.iss@cbiraq.info )
22 May 2019

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1111
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:43 pm

claude no making fun this could be a big sat for you and the goi. the four positions are to be voted on sat I hope they do but ? abadi he has proven not much better. in either case rest fri for a big day of copy and paste sat
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:34 pm

Jayzze wrote:claude no making fun this could be a big sat for you and the goi. the four positions are to be voted on sat I hope they do but ? abadi he has proven not much better. in either case rest fri for a big day of copy and paste sat

because of the translation I have to understand your opinion, you are talking about completing the government for the remaining 4 positions, and I agree with you, by the end of June, the World Bank will take off the money for reconstruction when the government will complete, and Sadar to give 10 days to complete the government and let us not forget that the prime minister had 100 days to complete the government, and Abadi back in the news, Sadar had asked Abadi to leave the Dawa party to support him for his return as prime minister, what Abadi has done lately, he left the Dawa party, so we'll see what will happen at the end of the month, and also the end the first semester is from January to the end of June !! Good evening to all !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:41 am

correct and remember the wto which iraq wants and needs votes in its semi annual meetings this month for new full status members
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum