Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting....

3 posters

Go down

also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... Empty also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting....

Post by ZZ101 Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:04 pm

also in reference to 80 different countries/finance ministers at meeting....

Excerpts from - message from S. Star. re info from the main white hat guy who is a share holder in the Chinese bank - from her UK friend - reference B.Fulford.

Dear Ones,

This came to me from a friend in the UK and it is in reply to the recent posting from Benjamin Fulford.................................I feel his comments and the info he shares shed some light on the recent occurrences that have been taking place this month. There will be many more to come as we clean up the mess our world is in. .................................What is taking place will affect all of the prosperity funds and their eventual manifestation so patience is the word! Once all the obstacles are cleared away, we will be able to use our funds without any compromises.

Love, blessings & peace,

S... Star

HIS E-mail:

This comes to me from the main white hat guy who is a share holder in the Chinese bank that will control all of the heritage funds. He also holds the release codes for the H funds right now. (I am not familiar with the Heritage funds)

And, he's a good buddy of mine..................... They read my writings as does the main man in China, Mao's son via his consort.

The meeting of 57 finance ministers on the ship off of Monaco there were actually 80 of them. But, nobody from the U.S. cabal. They met again in Poland a couple days ago - Tim G. from the U.S.T was there but they did not let him in. - This from the former Marine who is the supreme trader.

The cabal is being taken down and they have thrown in the towel - as of last week - but, that might have been a faint for a bit - they are still trying to further some of their agendas, which is nuts because about 4000 of them have been arrested and carried off into the middle of no where. (Which is just more verification of the changes that are taking place) And their underground escape tunnels and bunker cities have been nuked - you'd think that they'd get the hint, which they have really.

The bottom line is this:Major historical changes this month - no more fear - the dark dudes are giving up. Confirmed via three of my guys at the top of the system.
AND HERE IS CONFIRMATION THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/09/obama-ordered-to-denver-bunker-by-us-military/

THE MOST IMPORTANT PARAGRAPH IS:

But, to the greater meaning of all of these things it has been best stated by Woodrow Wilson, the 28th President of the United States, “Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”The dark dudes have super natural abilities - we all do, really, they have been keeping us from achieving our abilities.

We will be able to thrive - over time all of the ridiculous restrictions will come off. And we can implement the wonderful technologies. This should probably be done in the U.S. because this is where most of these technologies have been invented. I.E. free energy devices, energy healing devices - flying cars and platforms - making the fields glow via the spiritual energy the circulates just above the ground, that's Nathan Stubblefield's tech. Weather control etc.

Yahoo - its only a matter of time - they will go a little bit slowly in the beginning because of the sheepeople - one needs to be gentle with them.

Blessings

Last edited by ZZ101 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... Empty Re: also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting....

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Is this a best seller fiction book? Somebody lit off a nuke and nobody knew about it?

Back to top Go down

also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting.... Empty Re: also in reference to 80 finance ministers at meeting....

Post by greyhackle Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:39 pm

phoenix13 wrote:Is this a best seller fiction book? Somebody lit off a nuke and nobody knew about it?

They think the earthquake in Washington was caused by a nuke, hmmm by who? maybe hard drugs are legal and no one told me.
greyhackle
greyhackle

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Yeah, I heard the USGS seismic graphs were showing a sharp, sudden, LARGE event...
you know, the little pens that swing back and forth making the marks for the quakes.

A normal quake will start to swing slowly with tremors and rumbles, and work up to
the large, fast swings indicating a LARGE earthquake.

They say the Colorado and Virginia earthquakes...bunker locations....both started
IMMEDIATELY as a LARGE, fast swing, then slowly faded out..like the boom of a large
explosion being set off ! affraid

Who knows...if we're lucky, they'll save the next one for when they're occupied ! :cheers:

ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:55 pm

phoenix13 wrote:Is this a best seller fiction book? Somebody lit off a nuke and nobody knew about it?

This is REAL

People ask why the RV is delayed................. Well......

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Sorry, recovering from many years of fear radio.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:41 pm

phoenix13 wrote:Sorry, recovering from many years of fear radio.

except from the Ben Fulford Interview:

THE CABAL WANTS YOU TO FEEL HOPELESS… AND DOOMED

DW: Now a lot of people who read about this stuff online, the vast majority in fact – including most of the guests Jeff Rense or Alex Jones would have on – feel there is an incredible sense of futility.

Everyone seems to go with the knee-jerk reaction that all the governments in the world, all the countries in the world, everybody is in on it.

BF: That’s where they are being used and turned into controlled opposition. They are trying to numb people to the message.

“Yeah, it’s happening, but there is nothing you can do about it. It’s inevitable.”

That’s simply not the case.

DW: Could you explain why that is not the case?

THEY ONLY CONTROL THE G5 COUNTRIES… AND A FEW SHILLS

BF: They only now control the G5 countries.

DW: Which countries are those?

BF: Those countries are Italy, France, England, Germany and the United States.

DW: That’s it? You’re saying ALL the other countries in the world they don’t control anymore?

BF: If you look at the countries that accepted the new… I think maybe they’ve got a few subject countries like Honduras, Columbia and places like that.

MOST OF THE REST OF THE WORLD IS PART OF THE ALLIANCE

If you look at the African Union, they put out their own currency backed by Khadafy’s gold – and they don’t support this group.

Or most of the countries in Asia. Russia. China.

DW: What about European countries like Czechoslovakia, Bulgaria, Romania?

BF: They were at this meeting. There was a meeting in Monaco at the end of August.

57 COUNTRIES GATHERED TO DISCUSS HOW TO DEFEAT THE CABAL

57 countries were invited by the Swiss to discuss cutting these people off financially – and creating an international financial boycott against the controllers of the G5.

DW: Now that’s an incredible statement you’re making. You’re saying 57 different countries, including some of these Eastern European countries…

BF: There were representatives from the Netherlands and Canada there too, OK?

DW: Wow. What about South America?

BF: Yeah, of course. And since then, more than 80 countries have signed on.

IT’S GOING TO BECOME PUBLIC

We’re reaching a point where it’s going to become public. It’s going to be on the airwaves. It’s going to be on the news. They can’t hide it much longer.

DW: Why the heck haven’t they made this public already?

If people are dying, and these guys are trying to fake an alien invasion – that’s one thing we keep hearing, that they are trying to do an Alien 9/11 – why haven’t they gone public already?

BF: You don’t think they’ve tried?

And a bit further in:

THIS IS NOT A GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

DW: So if their economies are going to go down, they can then say it’s a global economic collapse.

BF: And it’s NOT a global economic collapse!

SEVEN PERCENT WORLD ECONOMIC GROWTH OUTSIDE THE G5

Again, if you look at the public statistics, you will see that if you exclude the G5 countries, the average growth in the world economy last year was seven percent!

DW: Holy crap!

BF: People are booming! It’s not a world crisis – it’s a crisis among the countries controlled by this cabal.

DW: And it’s only the G5 nations. Wow!

BF: Yes! I mean, look at the statistics. They’re all there. It’s all in the public record.

You just have to look at government websites and check this out.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum