Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

OK, I Finally Understand The RV Formula DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

OK, I Finally Understand The RV Formula

+10
his4evr2c
landcare
trpschick
justpassntime
openmind
CharlieBoi
VegasGuy
DrRod
ntvtexan
madmax44
14 posters

Go down

OK, I Finally Understand The RV Formula Empty OK, I Finally Understand The RV Formula

Post by madmax44 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:25 pm

OK, I Finally understand The RV Formula

Sunday........100% chance it will be done by Friday
Monday........100% Chance It will be done by Saturday
Tuesday.......100% Chance It will be done by Sunday
Wednesday...100% Chance it will be dine by Monday
Thursday......100% chance it will be done by Tuesday
Friday..........100% chance it will be done by Wednesday

Is my math correct? This is great news because we are never
more that 5 days away from RV

At this rate we will have our money in NO TIME!

madmax44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OK, I Finally Understand The RV Formula Empty Re: OK, I Finally Understand The RV Formula

Post by ntvtexan Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Yes MadMax your math is SPOT on....specifically...the "NO" time !

lol! lol! lol!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OK, I Finally Understand The RV Formula Empty Re: OK, I Finally Understand The RV Formula

Post by DrRod Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:06 pm

madmax44 wrote:OK, I Finally understand The RV Formula

Outstanding!!! Great projection.... But you forgot to share the thing that you're not supposed to share and now you forgot who you shared it with because it was a "secret" and you can't share it because it's a secret and now you can't remember that you can't share it because it was a non-shareable secret.... But your intel will call you in a few hours... It's OK, it's all fun... Thanks for a good laugh.

Rod

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings

DrRod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madmax44 Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:08 pm

I would like to have told you more but my contact Osama bin Bama,
code name: "Filthy Lying Scum"
swore me to secrecy!!

Last edited by madmax44 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 5 times in total

madmax44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRod Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:13 pm

madmax44 wrote:OK, I Finally understand The RV Formula

What happened to Saturday???

Dr Rod
Grateful for My Blessings

DrRod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madmax44 Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:16 pm

That's where things get a little tricky, you see on
Saturday there is a 100% chance it will RV on Thursday

madmax44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VegasGuy Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:22 pm

lol! lol!

You guys are a riot!

VegasGuy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBoi Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:14 pm

yyyaaaaaappppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce

CharlieBoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Very funny and accurate. I find it entertaining how everyday the IQD is pegged to different currency, the tax rate keeps changing, and how now we have gotten into the business of calling the RV for other countries (Kuwait) which didn't even happen. Now "intel" is even suggesting that the Prime Minister is gone.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:29 pm

I hope the RV happens soon because I think that considerations were not made for falling back to standard time November 6th and for leap year in 2012. The Mayan calendar may also have an affect and the quatrains of Nostradamus. I heard to that it may be pegged to the dong.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

OK, I Finally Understand The RV Formula Flag-212OK, I Finally Understand The RV Formula Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madmax44 Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Sounds like you have been talking to my contact

madmax44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:39 pm

madmax44 wrote:Sounds like you have been talking to my contact

No I talked to his twin brother and sister. Filthy Lying Scam and Dirty White Lie

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

OK, I Finally Understand The RV Formula Flag-212OK, I Finally Understand The RV Formula Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madmax44 Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:02 pm

My contact has Family?

madmax44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trpschick Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:22 pm

really? lol!

trpschick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by landcare Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Thank God...I finally found a thread of sanity on this board! I have never seen such deception (voluntary or involuntary) from these "Gurus". THEN, if you try to inject a measure of realism into your posts, the Kool Aid drinkers call you a slammer and tell you not to dare question them. The ONLY conclusion I can come to as to why these "Gurus" keep perpetuating their incessant line of false predictions is that they directly benefit in some way. I am directly stating they are profiting in the ongoing sale of Dinar and are intentionally creating buying demand via their "predictions".

I await the whirlwind response from the cult following...

landcare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OK, I Finally Understand The RV Formula Empty Humor

Post by his4evr2c Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:15 pm

trpschick wrote: really? lol!
bounce Repost from today's Dinar Recap :flower: :flower:
Todays Humor Funny :cheers: :Dinar Dictionary - Vic ticious post at GET Forum 09/17/2011
For all of us on this journey I have made a dictionary of terms used in the Iraqi Dinar re-evaluation investment/speculation.
Hopium: Preferred drug of the Dinar investor producing feeling of euphoria and a general sense of well being. A typical dose last 2 days at which time a new fix must me acquired or serious withdrawal symptoms occur. Warning withdrawal symptoms can manifest in events called "bashing". 🇳🇴
Guru: Dinar drug dealer. A person responsible for distributing the addicting drug called "hopium". The "Guru" delivers the controlled substance simply be writing what's known as a "post". This "post" must contain the term "RV" and "cash-in" to give the proper dose of hopium an addict needs. ☀
Intel: Intel is the main ingredient of the drug known as "hopium". It is collected by "Guru's" from "sources". A good example would be: A "source" (cleaning lady at the white house) over hears the president say to a staff member "I can't be late for "Dinar tomorrow" or Michelle will kill me. She is making something special". Since the source clearly hears the words "Dinar" and "tomorrow" clearly she tells the Gurus that the president said the "Dinar" will RV "tomorrow" and hopium is created. :geek:
RV: This can be both a time or a place. :afro:
1. Time: RV is a time where all is set right in the world. Each country in the world is given a gazziliion dollars (called "global settlement packages") and everyone lives "happily ever after". :farao: Laughing A time in which there is no evil. All trees bear fruit and the fruits are comprised of gold, silver, and precious gems.
2. Place: Similar to what takes place after one dies. In some Dinar folklore this place is sometimes referred as "heaven like". Streets of gold, no evil exists here etc...etc. In other Dinar folklore this is a place where god is a pimp and gives all men that are Dinar holders 40 virgins NOT. :study: rabbit For non-folklore types this is just a place of peace where one doesn't have to work any longer and can retire and see the world and live in luxury.
Read More Link on right :flower: :flower: :flower: :king:
Done: Any process that has been started. Example: I am going to wash my car. I have got a bucket and a rag and I am walking towards the car. I am therefore "Done". :drunken:
98-100%: A mathematical term used in place of the word "done". :bom:
Shabibi: :bball: A god-like figure to Dinarians. He holds the magical keys to the "RV". The all knowing "Shabibi" writes his own posts. These are also called "news articles" He and his friend "Seleh" post these articles every other day about an event called "the removing the 3 zeroes". He is also at war with the evil wizard called "Maliki". :king:
Maliki: Many consider him the evil wizard that holds back all things that are good. 🇳🇴
Allawi: Simply known as the one "left behind". A one time player in the Dinar world this figure has been banished and the evil Maliki will not let him back into the kingdom even though he has promised his people that he would. :joker:
Obama: Known to non Dinar holders as the leader of the free world. Gurus see this figure as "the holdup". The man of power that has but one job...to delay the RV of the Iraqi Dinar. Sleep
LOP: Beware of the LOP. It is the antidote to "hompium". The most evil of all words. It is said that if you say LOP 3 times in a mirror at night you will turn to stone. Others view the LOP as a mythical creature that will sneak into your home and alter all of your Dinars removing 3 of the zeroes. Suspect
Iraqi holiday: An event that happens in Iraq at least every 3 days. The purpose of these holidays are not known at this time (not even by Iraqis). chillout
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mnrookie Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:06 pm

]Very, very well written. Thanks for breaking it down Laughing

mnrookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:36 pm

landcare wrote:Thank God...I finally found a thread of sanity on this board! I have never seen such deception (voluntary or involuntary) from these "Gurus". THEN, if you try to inject a measure of realism into your posts, the Kool Aid drinkers call you a slammer and tell you not to dare question them. The ONLY conclusion I can come to as to why these "Gurus" keep perpetuating their incessant line of false predictions is that they directly benefit in some way. I am directly stating they are profiting in the ongoing sale of Dinar and are intentionally creating buying demand via their "predictions".

I am going to assume that you are dealing in facts with regard to your accusation since it would be in poor taste to do otherwise. Tell us, landcare, just how much did Okie pocket for himself while bringing you intel?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:42 pm

But which time zone?

The Twilight time Zone?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joejaboah Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:33 pm

landcare wrote:Thank God...I finally found a thread of sanity on this board! I have never seen such deception (voluntary or involuntary) from these "Gurus". THEN, if you try to inject a measure of realism into your posts, the Kool Aid drinkers call you a slammer and tell you not to dare question them. The ONLY conclusion I can come to as to why these "Gurus" keep perpetuating their incessant line of false predictions is that they directly benefit in some way. I am directly stating they are profiting in the ongoing sale of Dinar and are intentionally creating buying demand via their "predictions".

Landcare, this thread is hilarious and light hearted. Please don't drag it down to guru-gutter. Guru's pass info they hear, incorrect as it may be; they're hopeful and excited....and it keeps most of us the same way. Then someone like yourself writes something like you just did, and it serves absolutely no one. I think your TV is feeling neglected; I suggest you go spend some quantity time with it. Smile Rolling Eyes

joejaboah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 pm

his4evr2c wrote:
trpschick wrote: really? lol!
bounce Repost from today's Dinar Recap :flower: :flower:
Todays Humor Funny :cheers: :Dinar Dictionary - Vic ticious post at GET Forum 09/17/2011
For all of us on this journey I have made a dictionary of terms used in the Iraqi Dinar re-evaluation investment/speculation.
Hopium: Preferred drug of the Dinar investor producing feeling of euphoria and a general sense of well being. A typical dose last 2 days at which time a new fix must me acquired or serious withdrawal symptoms occur. Warning withdrawal symptoms can manifest in events called "bashing". 🇳🇴
Guru: Dinar drug dealer. A person responsible for distributing the addicting drug called "hopium". The "Guru" delivers the controlled substance simply be writing what's known as a "post". This "post" must contain the term "RV" and "cash-in" to give the proper dose of hopium an addict needs. ☀
Intel: Intel is the main ingredient of the drug known as "hopium". It is collected by "Guru's" from "sources". A good example would be: A "source" (cleaning lady at the white house) over hears the president say to a staff member "I can't be late for "Dinar tomorrow" or Michelle will kill me. She is making something special". Since the source clearly hears the words "Dinar" and "tomorrow" clearly she tells the Gurus that the president said the "Dinar" will RV "tomorrow" and hopium is created. :geek:
RV: This can be both a time or a place. :afro:
1. Time: RV is a time where all is set right in the world. Each country in the world is given a gazziliion dollars (called "global settlement packages") and everyone lives "happily ever after". :farao: Laughing A time in which there is no evil. All trees bear fruit and the fruits are comprised of gold, silver, and precious gems.
2. Place: Similar to what takes place after one dies. In some Dinar folklore this place is sometimes referred as "heaven like". Streets of gold, no evil exists here etc...etc. In other Dinar folklore this is a place where god is a pimp and gives all men that are Dinar holders 40 virgins NOT. :study: rabbit For non-folklore types this is just a place of peace where one doesn't have to work any longer and can retire and see the world and live in luxury.
Read More Link on right :flower: :flower: :flower: :king:
Done: Any process that has been started. Example: I am going to wash my car. I have got a bucket and a rag and I am walking towards the car. I am therefore "Done". :drunken:
98-100%: A mathematical term used in place of the word "done". :bom:
Shabibi: :bball: A god-like figure to Dinarians. He holds the magical keys to the "RV". The all knowing "Shabibi" writes his own posts. These are also called "news articles" He and his friend "Seleh" post these articles every other day about an event called "the removing the 3 zeroes". He is also at war with the evil wizard called "Maliki". :king:
Maliki: Many consider him the evil wizard that holds back all things that are good. 🇳🇴
Allawi: Simply known as the one "left behind". A one time player in the Dinar world this figure has been banished and the evil Maliki will not let him back into the kingdom even though he has promised his people that he would. :joker:
Obama: Known to non Dinar holders as the leader of the free world. Gurus see this figure as "the holdup". The man of power that has but one job...to delay the RV of the Iraqi Dinar. Sleep
LOP: Beware of the LOP. It is the antidote to "hompium". The most evil of all words. It is said that if you say LOP 3 times in a mirror at night you will turn to stone. Others view the LOP as a mythical creature that will sneak into your home and alter all of your Dinars removing 3 of the zeroes. Suspect
Iraqi holiday: An event that happens in Iraq at least every 3 days. The purpose of these holidays are not known at this time (not even by Iraqis). chillout
Meant to be Funny We Laugh or Cry" Vic at Get Wrote this fun Work I even said RePost
I just had fun w emoticons :drunken: You Think you are Being deceived then Sell it back Or GEt Off affraid
:queen: :flower: Official Okie Fan
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down