Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM?

4 posters

Go down

Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? Empty Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM?

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Well, the answer is YES! If you were lucky enough to get into purchasing the ZIM notes years ago before everyone jumped onto the bandwagon that the Gurus were talking about.

With all the hype surrounding the "RV" investment, the Gurus have managed to drive the purchase price of the ZIM up and you have probably doubled you money, if not more.

If your looking for a return on your investment, know when to get out before the scam ends and the market dries up.

If your looking for those millions that those Gurus have said you are going to make without anything to go on but their say-so, your looking at a loss.

There is no documentation anywhere that say they are "Bond Notes" and the "Chinese Elders" are smart enough that if they wanted "ZIM" notes for any reason, they can get all they want on EBay and save a ton of money!

Did anybody say, other than the Gurus driving the "ZIM" market up, that you need to purchase any currency to get funded for "Humanitarian Projects"?

Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? Empty Rambler/Zim

Post by Scotchie Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:32 pm

:tup: :tup:

The post is perfect.

If you want to make money on the zim, sell now!

I would bet if someone were to travel to Zimbabwe, they would be able to purchase any and all old zim notes off the streets from vendors, or in souvenir stores as a novelty.

Just because the zim notes were called in for exchange a couple of years ago, the exchange was so small, I am sure many did not bother.

Zimarians, my word, seem to think the Americans are so smart to buy up the old zim so we will have umpteen new millionaires and billionaires, without giving thought to all the citizens of Zimbabwe that still hold these old notes.

Whether printed on "bond" paper or not, the zim is not an historical bond.  That is Yosef's revelation a couple of years ago.

It would be a good thing if one guru would declare that the zim is worthless.  Mountain Goat has done so, and now and then Frank makes mention, but for the most part gurus still profess your zim will make you wealthy.

Where has common sense gone?

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? Empty Re: Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM?

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:06 pm

Well said Nash! :tup: :tup: :yes:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM? Empty Re: Are You Going To Make Money By Investing In The ZIM?

Post by Jayzze Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:03 pm

if you are smart sell your zim and then I will sell you prime water front land in the everglades  you will make a killing
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum