Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/15/17

Go down

"Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 Empty "Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/15/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:10 am

"Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 Dui210

"Re: Quan Yin (Cabal Post by the NSA)" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/15/17 Dunnel11

RE: Quan Yin, (Cabal Post by the NSA)

Well how did you all do on the Fake Quan Yin Post today?

That Cabal Crap was brought to you by the NSA (National Security Agency) paid for by your tax dollars to screw with your minds, and make you fear and doubt.

Did it work? Or did you smell the BS from a mile away?

To make a long story short, the post was taken down as it was 100% crap.

When Quan Yin was asked about it she just shook her head in disappointment.

I got a lot of emails from people who were freaking out about it, but as I have said it was a Cabal Fear Mongering Creation.

Let this be a lesson to you that just because you see "Quan Yin, or Grandfather, or Arch Angel Michael on the title doesn't mean it is real.

Pay attention to the "Intent" of the message and if it has a CABAL AGENDA... it is.

They are desperate in these final days, and have even taken another shot at me.

Don't worry, we are at the end.....

Just waiting for the Numbers, in the very slow Segment plan.

Let Me Give You the Plan:

#1) Bla, Bla, Bla, Trump Resigns.

#2) Bla, Bla, Bla, Pence Resigns.

#3) Paul Ryan is next in line and is sworn in as President.

#4) Now, he makes the REAL changes and wha-La, we have a Republic.

Somewhere before, during, or after that happens, the GCR ends and the rates are public.

Then 3 days (72 hours) to makes calls for appointments, but you can set your appointment for the next week or two, depending on your schedule.

Get your money.... DONE!

All is Well!

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

P.S. Please forward this post to all those who read that NSA-CABAL FAKE Quan Yen Post, so they can feel better and stop worrying. Thanks!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum