Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK JAMES HODGKINSON

2 posters

Go down

THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  Empty THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK JAMES HODGKINSON

Post by DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:38 pm

This "Campaign For America’s Future" radical organization says it “seeks to delegitimatize and dismantle conservatism while advancing progressive agendas via taxes, the economy, health care, education, social welfare programs, the environment, and energy policy”, and James Hodgkinson was determined to be in “training” to become one its “community organizers” for his home city of Belleville, Illinois—that is the county seat of St. Clair County and located minutes away from Scott Air Force Base.
Important to know why James Hodgkinson would associate himself with a radical communist organization seeking to tax America’s wealthiest citizens and companies is due to his home city of Belleville being the most populated city in the Metro-East region of the St. Louis Metropolitan Area that comprises two States, Illinois and Missouri.
Anyone like James Hodgkinson living in a city like Belleville sees on a daily basis the crushing tax disparity between what are called “liberal” and “conservative” States—with James Hodgkinson’s “liberal” Democratic Party ruled State of Illinois having the second highest property tax rate in the United States nearly double the national average, as opposed to the “conservative” Republican Party ruled State of Missouri whose property tax rate is one of lowest in that nation.
Since at least 2012, James Hodgkinson railed in numerous public letters to his local newspaper against the taxes that were crushing both his professional and personal life—but who instead of slamming the “liberal” Democratic Party who made his State of Illinois an economic disaster that is doomed to collapse, blamed all of his tax woes on the Republican Party.
Belonging to numerous anti-Republican Party groups such as “The Road to Hell is Paved with Republicans”, “Terminate the Republican Party” and “Donald Trump is not my President” James Hodgkinson fit the “exact profile” of radical leftist extremists recruited by the proudly self proclaimed Nazi sympathizer George Soros—and who the day prior to President Trump taking office, stated that this “would-be dictator is going to fail” and is said to be behind the plot to topple Trump from power.
As much as George Soros was enamored with his new “community organizer” political terrorist James Hodgkinson, so too was James Hodgkinson enamored with George Soros—so much so, in fact, that after a Change.org petition titled “Federally Indict George Soros For Funding Various Terrorist And Cartel Groups” was posted, James Hodgkinson replied to it in March (2017) by counter posting to Change.org: “Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co.”.
With George Soros pouring tens-of-millions of dollars into American propaganda radical leftist media organizations to destroy President Trump, the media incitement to kill Republican Party lawmakers in US has now reached levels not seen since the US Civil War—and though the political terrorist assassin James Hodgkinson (who called for “killing as many Republicans as possible” and said that President Trump is “truly the biggest ass hole we have ever had in the Oval Office”) is now dead, anyone believing that he just “stumbled upon the location” where Republican Party lawmakers were practicing their baseball sport in the early morning hours in a quiet Washington D.C. suburb yesterday would be wise to know how Soros’s communist network really works.
And as exampled, by the “cryptic” 13 June Twitter posting of Gizmodo Media Group’s radical communist leftwing reporter Anna Merlan less than 24 hours prior to James Hodgkinson’s rampage that said “I had a terrible nightmare that a defensive, slightly sweaty Keebler Elf was yelling at Congress and it's still happening?”—and that she laughingly followed by further posting about James Hodgkinson “If the Deep State is real they definitely gave that man his Twitter account”—and is to be expected of a George Soros reporter who was described as: “Anna Merlan’s been lying her whole life. She’s a Nimrod Class sociopath and attention whore, who uses lies to construct her glowing self-conception. A sane society would shun her kind to the icy wastelands, and never allow her to sully any respectable organization.”
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

https://www.rabbitholealt.com/

Back to top Go down

THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK  JAMES HODGKINSON  Empty Re: THE ASSASSIN BEHIND HIS MASK JAMES HODGKINSON

Post by Jayzze Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:26 am

as the hate and lies continue with the help of soros money this country is headed to a civil war in the very near future
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum