Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/14/17

4 posters

Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 Empty WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/14/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:03 am

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
Once more into the challenge of testing our faith in what most if not all of us believe and that being that the RV is coming. So much said and so little action seems to be the plan of the day for all the other Intel Providers on the network. They know well enough not to predict rate or date but they are masters of weaving their opinions no matter how false into their websites.

Today I have to give a special hats off to our ADMINBILL for his extra effort to step up into the room from time to time to give a few acknowledgements to posters trying to get their answers from the only person they have come to believe in the batch of those wishing to feather their own nest by hawking their wares so they can get bigger commissions on sales but they never mention that.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father I come to you once again seeking members and friends/relatives of members seeking to be part of my personal early Morning Prayer session each night after my post here in the Chat Box. I also ask that you watch over our Leader ADMINBILL that he does not push himself too hard by taking on too much extra work. Our members need and respect him.

Dear Lord God Almighty please give our members a restful sleep this morning and step in between their beliefs and the Nay Sayers who try to discourage their faith. I ask this in the name of your Son Jesus who you sent to save our world those many years ago. Forgive us of our sins.. Amen and Amen

Dina
Dedar...Sorry I scrolled down and looks like you have the correct address for WSOMN now

Dedar
Dina yes. I went on some crazy accounts and realised it was the wrong one on twitter.

Dina
There were a couple of copy cat tweets out there I heard

Dedar
I went on one that had Sandsea and Scotchie on it. It was awful.

Dedar
The twitter account. I don't know now. I just remember when I saw Sandsea's name I thought it was the correct one. Then there was somebody using Scotchie saying terrible things about Bill.

Dedar
It was one of the WSOMN0269 accounts.

Dedar
They were also saying terrible things about the 2 Sunny's.

Dedar
That was when I realised I had the wrong twitter account.

Dedar
Probably for the better as it was people from that Dinar site that doesn't like Bill.

Maji Girl
How could anyone not like Bill....they bring on their own problems by saying stupid crap

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL
GOOD EVENING FOLKS. THERE ARE THOSE THAT HAVE AN AGENDA AND THEY WILL DO AND SAY ANYTHING TO STIR THE POT. IT IS EASY TO DISCERN THE KIND OF PEOPLE THEY ARE SO IT HAS BEEN VERY EASY TO IGNORE THEM. THEIR TIME WILL COME.

Beloved
So true Admin

Skysister23

Best to not even read any of them.

ADMINBILL
I HAVE LONG SUSPECTED THAT THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN ANTAGANIST, HATEFUL AND PERSONALLY VICIOUS DO SO BECAUSE THEY ENJOY IT AND SOME MAY WELL GET PAID TO CARRY ON. I NEVER READ IT. I HAVE A SUSPICION THAT THEY MAY EVEN OWN CURRENCY. I ALSO SUSPECT THAT THEIR ACTIONS WILL NOT BODE WELL FOR THEM WHEN THEY SHOW UP TO EXCHANGE THEIR CURRENCY.

Lovebug
Admin looking any better?

ADMINBILL
LOVEBUG - I SEE NOTHING NEGATIVE. WE WAIT TO SEE WHAT TRANSPIRES IN IRAQ. AS IN THE "OUTER LIMITS" TV SHOW WE CANNOT CONTROL THE VERTICAL OR THE HORIZONTAL

ADMINBILL
KARMA INDEED

Littlejim
The good peeps will win

ADMINBILL
LITTLEJIM - THERE ARE ONLY A FEW THAT DO MOST OF THE FINGER WAGGING. MOST ARE ON THE OTHER SITES TO OBSERVE. TRUTH BE TOLD, I WOULD JUST AS WELL LET EVERYONE EXCHANGE FOR THE BEST RATE THEY CAN GET WHEN THE TIME COMES AND LET'S MEND OUR OWN LIVES AND MOVE ON TO HELP OTHERS. I HOPE EVERYONE FEELS THE SAME WAY.

Natureaddict
Admin, I don't recall you previously being as concerned about the happenstances in IRAQ. Why the change now? Did you get some new intel?

ADMINBILL
NATUREADDICT - NOT REALLY. THERE SEEMS TO BE A COLLISION IN TIMING WITH THE WHOLENESS OF THE SITUATION. JUST OUT OF CURIOUSTY CAN YOU TELL ME WHOSE BIRTHDAY IT IS TOMORROW? THE 14TH?

Maji Girl
My brothers, lol

Champion1
president trumps 71st birthday.

ADMINBILL
GOING TO HEAD OFF TO BED NOW.

Snake
Happy Birthday Admin Bill

ADMINBILL
SNAKE - DON'T PUSH IT. NOT UNTIL THE 29TH

Henry
I've just had the scam _wso twitter request to follow. Be aware troops it's easy to fall for

Sandnsea
I'm sincerely hoping this is over soon, if not in June, than I may need to take a break myself.

STAG1
Sand- if this is not over in June I'm going to need more than a break ..

STAG1
Think Ray will have a call today ?

RaginCajun
STAG- I COULD CARE LESS IF HE DOES OR NOT

Sandnsea
President Trump to be on cspan 9 am est - may have something for us in it

Wizofog14
Can anyone tell me why we are expecting it this week

Sandnsea
I guess the thought process is how long can they stall Mosul, the last leg holding the RV up.

Wizofog14
I agree sand, but hoping they don't find another reason after Mosul. Iraqis are great at making excuses

Sandnsea
Wiz - we are just the grains of sand on this beach I'm afraid

Pj
610 that just sounds so silly. It will still RV or not if he has to go away. People better watch their pennies no telling how long this ride is.

Sandnsea
After 7/1 I'm taking a break, will be on Lurker mode unless something happens, I will post anything pertaining to our Blessing. So you will not be left in the cold. Just pulling back a bit.

Pj
I do believe RR/F26 have good hearts, but the longer this goes and the more other stuff they push seminars Modera or whatever may back fire. I hope for everyone this will be over soon, but mosty the Iraqi's

Sandnsea
I will listen to Frank tonight

BigHeart
I like listening to Frank.

Snake
Sand I for one will miss you after the 1st but can fully understand and appreciate the need to regroup

dinardongdude
ive listened to so many calls.....i just cant do it any more. Ill just wait for the notes

dinardongdude
besides......im courting a young lady, and much prefer her company over franks singing

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 Avatar?id=1620987&m=75&t=1488410212
Firefly
If Not Now, When? Energy Price Reform in Arab Countries; April 2017 Rabat, Morocco Date: June 13, 2017

Firefly
Summary:Regulating energy prices has been a common practice around the world. The objective is, generally, to facilitate access to energy products, which are central to people’s well-being and countries’ economic development. However, energy price regulation also leads to wasteful and excessive consumption, discourages investment in the energy sector, and locks in inefficient technologies.

Firefly
Low energy prices also result in subsidies that erode fiscal space, while benefits for the poor are limited. All these effects have been evident in Arab countries, where domestic energy prices are among the lowest in the world. The current environment of low oil prices offers a unique opportunity for change. Lessons from international experience suggest how well thought-out and sequenced reforms can be successful.

Firefly
Lessons from international experience suggest how well thought-out and sequenced reforms can be successful.

Firefly
https://www.imf.org/external/pp/longres.aspx?id=5133

Firefly
Those that said I was crazy a few months back .... well ... time to eat crow guys

Sandnsea
Who said that?

Firefly
No names mentioned Sand

Firefly
They know who they are

Darky
Has Admin been in today?

Sandnsea
No.
Unless he's under an assumed name

Sandnsea
It would be smart.To come and go as he pleases without the scrutiny

Firefly
Looks lik BGG shut down his chatroom. Not surprised, what was once a thriving community has turned into a ghost town lately

dinardongdude
where did some of his better people go?

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 Avatar?id=1591678&m=75&t=1451348875
Sunnysplace
FF, YES, WE HAVE HEARD A FEW CLOSING SHOP....SLOWLY, ONE BY ONE......

dinardongdude
either we are close...........or this thing is dieing a slow miserable death

Sunnysplace
IT WILL COME RIGHT OUT OF THE BLUE. HOPE EVERYONE IS PREPARED FOR IT

Haloheal
Hi everyone I don't like to talk about all the negativity out there but I am certainly trying to hold the higher energy and prayer for healing . It may look bad but it has to come up to be healed and changed these evil ones are causing it all cause they are done and know it . ... come on RV perfect time now we need it .

Sandnsea
Dizzy said it would get really crazy and it is

Henry
tnt RR has thrown in his June 27/28 dates again. Intel is bizarre

Firefly
Why do you folks listen to these calls/? You think they actually know something you don;t? This is what is driing you folks crazy !

Firefly
I know where he gets his intel from

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 Avatar?id=1605507&m=75&t=1463489266
OnceWasLost
hi FF - WHERE does he get his info from...

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 Avatar?id=1597956&m=75&t=1458180507
DollarBill9
and who is he with the intell

Firefly
I don't give out names .... sorry

Never have, never will

OnceWasLost
FF then we prolly shouldn't take what you said seriously? YOu dont give-out names but you DO 'imply' some peeps (with names) are NOT on the up & up??

Firefly
For crying out loud once !!!!!

OnceWasLost
BOY I'm reading what I"m typing and it LOOKS like I'm sounding too agressive...sorry if that is the case (((OWL is reeling his passion-boat IN a little bit)))

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 Avatar?id=1598543&m=75&t=1458778806
Wizofog14
Did the shooting delay is another month or two

dpchamp
WIZ, NO REASON TO BELIEVE IT DID

Adonismale
Guess there is no Intel calls tonight.. Miss. The Nancy call

dpchamp
DOES FRANK FO A CALL TONIGHT. YES, I MISS NANCY/TERRY/DB

Adonismale
Didn't Adminbill have a call years ago?

dpchamp
He did in the past

Adonismale
Has admin shared anything today?

Haloheal
Omg I have hopium withdrawals . I put Frank on for a second but his white teeth hurt my eyes so I had to turn it off .Hoping for something substantial tonight ...

Haloheal
I feel rejected by the unmentionable call they promised to stay with us to the end ... Where's that end ?

Wizofog14
Yosef is cuckoo for coco puffs

RFRjunior
maybe but he does have a sexy voice and u know it !

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/14/17

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:29 am

Pathetic

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 Empty Wed WSOMN/SCOTCHIE

Post by Scotchie Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:36 am

""""""I HAVE LONG SUSPECTED THAT THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN ANTAGANIST, HATEFUL AND PERSONALLY VICIOUS DO SO BECAUSE THEY ENJOY IT AND SOME MAY WELL GET PAID TO CARRY ON. I NEVER READ IT. I HAVE A SUSPICION THAT THEY MAY EVEN OWN CURRENCY. I ALSO SUSPECT THAT THEIR ACTIONS WILL NOT BODE WELL FOR THEM WHEN THEY SHOW UP TO EXCHANGE THEIR CURRENCY.""""""---------------------------------------------

What is ADMINBILL talking about?  One of the most vicious personalities in Dinarland is ADMINBILL.  Not only has he sold your emails addresses and probably Twitter account information, he will post your most personal information in his chat if he thinks you do not agree with his views.

I have no idea if anyone gets paid to post their opinions.  I think that is pushing it a little, but a good false narrative to push.

As far as exchanging, everyone will go at the same time.  EVERYBODY.  This, however, is years off, if ever.

Sign up for ADMINBILL's new technology.  Buy some pre-FDA approved herbal supplements, plan a vacation utilizing  ADMINBILL's travel agency.  These are the only reasons WSOMN is still open.

SunnyDaze and Sunnysplace, part of ADMINBILL's cult, will continue to spew lies, as well as make the ground ADMINBILL walk on holy.

I see my posts are being read by WSOMN members, but they consider them to be "terrible".

"Terrible" is in the eye of the beholder.  When you are sitting here when January 1, 2018 comes around, to me, that is "terrible".

Yes, my WSOMN friends, eventually WSOMN will close.   There will be no more nose hairs, or "next weeks", or "end of the month".

As predicted, we are coming to the end of the second quarter, and half year.   This will be the next back wall date by some gurus and intel providers, including ADMINBILL.

Keep posting on WSOMN, keep the lies and fantasies going.

In the back of your mind you are thinking "This is a scam.  I have been had".

You know what?  You are correct

Any questions :  ADMINBILL...801.734.4600

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 Empty Sandnsea

Post by Scotchie Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:54 am

Sandnsea has been pounding WSOMN chat with all this good news of a friend exchanging, signing and NDA, etc.  She says it is all real.  Then yesterday she said the following:

SandnseaI'm sincerely hoping this is over soon, if not in June, than I may need to take a break myself.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   6/14/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/14/17

Post by shlomo001 Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Very simple, gurus been saying for years this going yo happen this week before the end of that, back wall this ,window that and nothing, why do you believe who cries wolf?

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum