Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17

+2
Scotchie
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

"Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 Empty "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Hi Patrick - Richard and Intel Family

First of all I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the courage to place articles into the dinar family website directing the word directly to the Cabal. This really was necessary as these confuse our humility and goodness with weakness and we all know that this is not that way. As you say enough is enough, so many chances have been given and I had asked Source to give them a last chance as lost children, but we often have to watch how children chose the wrong way without us being able to help them as they are also free individuals with their own decision and karma. So we what the Cabals coming down for not turning to the light. THEIR DECISION but time to let them go from the heart with all the blessings so they can leave wherever they will have to go for further evolution

I further would like to thank everyone in this family - all experiences are teaching us daily lessons of many kind which are all so precious as we learn already now how to deal with the situation. A further huge thank you go to the Elders, the Galactic brothers sisters and friends, All the Beings from Inner Earth and there are many kind too on the planet, all the Ascended Masters, my good friends and Brothers too in the heavens like on earth.... Separation is no more all is one..... and that is really uplifting as soon we will celebrate the shift all together....

Now to the DINAR ARTICLE: for the calm of all here in the community. I am involved into Redemption since 20 years and I KNOW from a friend of mine that a further friend RIGHT NOW IS EXCHANGING DINAR IN SWITZERLAND. His procedures are exactly like ours - he had his second enrollment and the owners and lawyers from several countries involved are all there for the exchange. So please be quite - stay centered and DO NOT ALLOW anyone to take your energy level down - FEARS CREATE A MESS. This has been said so many times - I think it is really time to enter into our very heart center and stop even JUDGING ANYTHING OR ANYONE NOT EVEN TRUMP as we all have our role in this planetary game. Not our turn yet

This game is the end game - we are all playing the big final, but when you fall bac into fear you will push yourself out of the game - it is the last proof if we as light workers really can stand the impossible AS WE ARE THE CREATORS TO SHIFT THE IMPOSSIBLE INTO POSSIBLE and that is all what matters. But when you fall into fear because of negative news you slow down the whole thing as you play with the cabals - they feed of your energies and YOU MAKE THEM STRONGER.

TIME TO LET GO ALL KIND OF FEARS LETTING INCREASE THE JOY OF LIFE WE ALL KNOW WE WILL EXPERIENCE and we need to CREATE IT BY BEING IT.

I also was attacked throughout dimensions and they wanted to kill me as in the invisible my mission is visible so they always new and never paid me for me hard work, Billions, nevertheless living the light in hell is a privilege at one hand as only the chosen ones volunteer for that way- WE ALL VOLUNTEERED even if you might not remember - WE DID. I Yes remember and sometimes in the worst hell I allowed myself to think that I might have been crazy to agree on this mission as sometimes it goes hard at the border of the imaginable horrors.. IMPORTANT: WE ALL MADE IT!!!!!!! HERE WE ARE. We hold the light and we create the spiritual platform so the galactic and all others working WITH AND THROUGH US can add their forces.

THEY ARE GRATEFUL FOR US !!! SO be grateful for yourself - be happy with yourself as we are there and be grateful for all the help through all dimensions we have now. WE are NOT ALONE!!!! And Yes, WE WILL BE PAID too for all currency which have been told. DO NOT LISTEN TO NEGATIVE INFO. I DO NOT COME OUT OFTEN but as I read the fearful question I got the advise from above to say something to calm all down.

Stop thinking with your mind - the mind is very tricky and can be influenced - THINK WITH YOUR HEART and even SOUL and then you can communicate directly with source and the light is so strong that keeps you away of any doubt. Just focus on your projects. IO having so much fun to redo all I had ready 20 Years ago. And yes 20 years of fight against the Cabal and all the Governmental corruption throughout the world in many countries. But for sure I am still alive and here and this makes me sing and dance inside of my heart and when I see the kids which already wait for me in the Philippines until the payment is done, they will be the first to receive from my side as victimes and left over from the long ago Tsunami - sleeping in the streets, no more parents, no future. WE ARE THEIR FUTURE AND THEY ARE PRAYING AND THEY ARE HAPPY and grateful....... your projects are divine - focus on these and FEEL the JOY and you will be able to let go all what is negative here in some reports. Pick the positive and believe in yourself , in your own DIVINITY - DIVINITY does not know fear. Just take a self loving deeeeep breath and let it all go. Set yourself free as nobody else can do that for you. We all need to do that for our selves - that means growing into the light at every second we breath

I hope this letter helped those who are at the border of any kind of uncertainty..... just be still in your heart and KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN and set you free for eternity

Many blessings love and light

may happiness and joy fill your soul, your heart and your entire being

THE POWER OF SPIRIT - R.E.H.A

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 Empty Scam

Post by Scotchie Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:59 pm

Please take a flight to Switzerland and let us know the rate.

I would not be typing on a chat board; I would be in the air on my way. 

"""""I am involved into Redemption since 20 years and I KNOW from a friend of mine that a further friend RIGHT NOW IS EXCHANGING DINAR IN SWITZERLAND.""""

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 Empty Re: "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:00 pm

people can exchange in switzerland!  at the current rate.  there has been no rv.  nor will there be.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 Empty Re: "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:45 am

R.E.H.A. wrote:
Stop thinking with your mind - the mind is very tricky and can be influenced - THINK WITH YOUR HEART and even SOUL and then you can communicate directly with source and the light is so strong that keeps you away of any doubt.

Here we go again! Don't trust your mind. Don't use objective evidence. Don't use rational argument. Regress to the state of infants and just use your emotions.

This is the fundamental mistake of all these New Age Woo-woo merchants. "Ascended masters", "Hollow Earth", "Galactics", "Chinese Elders"...all products of unfettered emotionalism, unchecked by rational thought.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:00 am

:tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 2245507099 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:55 am

"People Exchanging" by Terity

Dear IDC friends,

It keeps coming up in posts that certain people have exchanged their currency. The last one that came to my attention was that someone exchanged in Switzerland...

How is this possible? How is it that some people are already exchanging while the rest of us are waiting for those ever elusive 800 numbers and the TETELESTAI message...

Also, can someone please explain to me what the Tiers, constantly mentioned, are? Certain tiers have supposedly already exchanged while others are still waiting...

I live in Europe. Specifically in the Netherlands. No bank is exchanging or even dealing with IQD or any of the other currencies in the 'basket'...

So, I am quite bewildered.

Many thanks,
Terity

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:00 am

"Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 Red_alert
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 Red-alert

Critical thinker alert!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 2245507099 "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaJohnny Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 pm

You'll notice nobody ever gives an address of the bank or a photo of these exchanges taking place. "Cameras malfunctioned", "banker sworn me to secrecy", etc, etc... Tier1 is mildly stupid people. If you're Tier2 you're in the extremely gullible category, Tier 3 and higher means you need to be committed to an insane asylum. I have an 800# if you need the address of a good one. Wait, that's my exchange 800#. Gimme a minute.

Last edited by FloridaJohnny on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:19 pm

FloridaJohnny wrote:You'll notice nobody ever gives an address of the bank or a photo of these exchanges taking place. "Cameras malfunctioned", "banker sworn me to secrecy", etc, etc... Tier1 is mildly stupid people. If you're Tier2 you're in the extremely gullible category, Tier 3 and higher means you need to committed to an insane asylum. I have an 800# if you need the address of a good one. Wait, that's my exchange 800#. Gimme a minute.

Best explanation of Tiers I've heard!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaJohnny Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:22 pm

I laugh so hard at this bull$shit I have tiers in my eyes.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:01 pm

"Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 3508649203  "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 3508649203  "Dinar Scam Answer" by R.E.H.A 6/14/17 3508649203

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum