Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier 6/9/17

2 posters

Go down

Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 Empty Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier 6/9/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:03 am

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 Empty Re: Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier 6/9/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Cindy talked about how to listen to Yosef in a recent video that was posted on IDC.

OWK could you help us understand what she's saying?

I felt fear mongering in the implication that we can't RV until she gets her Continental Congress going, and the applicants must be able to do project management, Linked In or Facebook and have watched all of her playlists. Why would any of this be a requirement to demonstrate that we're ready to inherit the earth?

It felt off that a "Queen of Queens" person (and her preferences) has to be "pleased" before the RV can start. You don't mention CKC with Anna's post but both came out at the same time to imply new and more exotic hoops must now be jumped through before we show the NPTB that we are worthy, safe, and can be trusted. What if the meek inheriting the earth do not have a Facebook accounts? Disqualifying anyone based on their spelling abilities or website skills or offering any hoops to "demonstrate our qualifications" like this feels like fear mongering.

Also the comments of Yosef where confusion and doubt is created because you have to "understand the codes" plants seeds of fear that we can't understand what's going on and can't trust ourselves to "take Yosef at his word". Why invalidate Yosef's guidance, analysis and opinions? Yosef doesn't sound like he has any intent to mislead us.

As an aside, when I "went within" to discern, I recalled a painful memory of the panic I felt as a child when were being taught about our First Communion in the Catholic Church. Before receiving communion we were programmed to say, "Lord I'm not worthy to receive you but only say the Word and I'll be healed". This statement bothered me greatly as a child (and makes my skin crawl today). Why am I not already worthy? How do I get God to "say the Word?" What if God said the Word and I couldn't hear it, would I be forever sick (I was chronically ill as a child with urinary tract infections)? What does getting God to say the word have to do with communion? Why would we eat Jesus body and drink his blood anyway, how creepy is that?

So, my inner discernment correlates CKC with the Catholic communion ritual. "Queen-of-queens we are not worthy to serve on your ecclesia but only create websites and watch all of the playlists and we will be healed..."

yuck

She also said that Dr. WC shouldn't "put down her sword" because women need swords. Why?

I agree with Yosef. In my own life I have felt the difference between using an ego protection sword and using the AAM sword. AAM version adds light to the world whereas the ego protection version is constructed out of defense mechanisms constructed by my ego to defend itself from the truth. With the AAM version to replace mine, I replace fear with empowerment.

All Yosef is saying with the sword point is that we don't need to protect our egos if we are surrendering them and adopting humility.

Cindy's comment to Dr. WC seems "divide-and-conquer-ish".

OWK can you help me/us understand Cindy's agenda?

Thanks;

Fireswan

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier   6/9/17 Empty Re: Commentary on Yosef's GCR SITREP - Cindy K Currier 6/9/17

Post by Chaz Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:59 pm

I can help you with Cindy's agenda, she is a con artist, hate  to say that about Terbo's girl friend, LoL,,!! Lol,,,,, had to say that Terbo, lol,,,, .
    Anyhow Cindy has  cult followers, that of course donates money to her channel, that pretty well sums it up.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum