Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck?

5 posters

Go down

Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? Empty Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck?

Post by Send in the Clowns Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:31 pm

Man, I stopped over on Dinar Recaps just a few minutes ago and dang, that site sucks. Not only is it boring as hell, but I literally counted 20 ads on the one blog page.  Talk about over-kill. No one will ever be able to convince me that they aren't in this only for the money. 
:nonono:

Send in the Clowns

Back to top Go down

Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? Empty Re: Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck?

Post by Send in the Clowns Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:11 pm

I guess it is just me. LoL
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? 2322496710

Send in the Clowns

Back to top Go down

Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? Empty Re: Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck?

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:18 pm

nope not just you. they have sucked for a very long time! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? 2245507099Is it me or does Dinar Recaps really suck? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:46 am

Send in the Clowns wrote:Man, I stopped over on Dinar Recaps just a few minutes ago and dang, that site sucks. Not only is it boring as hell, but I literally counted 20 ads on the one blog page.  Talk about over-kill. No one will ever be able to convince me that they aren't in this only for the money. 
:nonono:

I think you're right on the money! 

(pun intended)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:24 pm

According to Phoenix from the blog Going Global: East Meets West and Phoenix Rising Radio, Dinar Recaps' owner came to him to discuss his concept and business model with Dave (Phoenix) shortly before he launched the site.  Dave apparently saw the fraudulent nature of the whole concept and warned him not to do it.  "It's not going to end well", he told him.  So yeah, I believe it was always about the money.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm

Sam I Am wrote:According to Phoenix from the blog Going Global: East Meets West and Phoenix Rising Radio, Dinar Recaps' owner came to him to discuss his concept and business model with Dave (Phoenix) shortly before he launched the site.  Dave apparently saw the fraudulent nature of the whole concept and warned him not to do it.  "It's not going to end well", he told him.  So yeah, I believe it was always about the money.

Absolutely, Sam.  It's a aggregator site, all about web traffic and clicks.  They publish known lies spewed by known liars, and are accomplices to the fraud perpetrated by anyone embracing the RV scam.  They have agreements with fake intel providers like Clarke and Goat, who mysteriously appear when Recaps needs a traffic spike.  There is nothing anonymous about Clarke and Goat, Recaps knows exactly who they are and partners with them.  They've maintained their innocence throughout, as did OJ and Barry Bonds...so...sorry, but they're a fraudulent operation, run by scam artists, and they will reap what they have sown.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Came across this and still find  it interesting.  Especially since they have EVEN MORE ADS NOW!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:28 pm

Yup - their web traffic has been decimated (you can check using open source tools), because we have prevailed in exposing them as absolute frauds.  The people who frequented that site finally figured out the scheme DR employed, which was: fabricating gurus, providing a platform, and leveraging traffic for monetization.  It's a scam site, run by scammers, proving a platform to scammers with whom they collude...all for money.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:34 pm

It’s all about the money.  The people who run Dinar Recaps have no conscience.  For years DR has preyed on the gullible.   They have published and written articles that were absolute lies to keep Dinarians coming back for the latest intel.   It’s sickening when you think of all the ruined lives, marriages, finances that they are responsible for.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum