Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

3 posters

Go down

"What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Empty "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:27 pm

"What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Dui12
 "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Richar63

What Is Your Freedom Worth?

I had an interesting thought today when I was reading Victor's Post about Freedoms.

You Never had Free Speech because YOU never had ......"FREEDOM"......

Since Mankind has never been FREE, it has never had a thing called "FREE SPEECH". The best Free Speech Mankind ever had was like that of a chained dog on a long leash. He could only bark all day long and complain about his life. The dog complained because the dog was smart enough to know that a chain was not right but after the while the chain was forgotten in that it was impossible to get off.

So the thought of ......"Free Speech" ......was good enough and he settled for the sound of that. After all he could bark all day and he did. He felt good when he barked, He felt FREE. He felt he could express his opinions and anger loudly, so that other chained dogs could hear him. He knew they where there, some he saw and some he did not. Then after a Lifetime of barking and after generations of barking while living on a chain, the chain was forgotten and never mentioned, since it felt Normal.

Every generation had lived in slavery and no dog knew any other life but one of chains. He was born in chains and he died in chains and his grandfather had lived in chains. Chains where a way of life.

But to make the enslaved dogs feel better they where distracted from their plight by being told about ......"Free Speech"........and the dogs liked that concept and if made them feel good because crying and barking was their way of life. That was all that they knew and that was what they called........."FREEDOM"........Living with a big long chain around their neck was called......"Freedom"......and barking at the end of the chain was called ........."Freedom of Speech".....It all made perfect sense and it all added up that way in the minds of dogs all over the world. That was all that they knew after all.

So when the captive and domesticated dogs where ever told that their right to bark would be taken away...........that their loud sound of barking would be curtailed by rules or limitations of any kind, the chained dogs who had not ......"ever "......know......" FREEDOM"......they barked even louder and would even attack any dog that had escaped from their chains. Dogs that where FREE and came sniffing around, where often attacked.The chained dogs had lost their ability to tell right from wrong. They where severely damaged after unthinkable generations of living under chains.

All the while the owners of all the chained dogs all over the world would gather and plan, talk about and laugh at how much money they would make raising these kept dogs and how comfortable life was for them. They even created world wide insurance plans for their chained dogs. Meaning as soon as any dog was born they created a policy that would pay the owner of the dog a huge payment in bonds when ever the dog died. The dogs did not know of these things and how much money was being made off of just their living. Why should they know?............they where only owned things...."objects"..... to be kept in chains, plus it would upset them to know how profitable the system was.

The dogs where content with their scraps and their ....."concepts"........their meanings of Freedom. The dogs where so confused that they cold not even recognize ......."Real Freedom" .....when they where given it. They where so used to living in chains that when any dog was removed from his chains, he became unhappy. He was so used to barking all day long at the end of his rope, thinking and talking about ......"Freedom".....with others like him at the barber shops and coffe shops. His parents had died for this "fake Freedom" and had even gone to dog war to fight for their rights of Free speech. Such was a dogs world.

Just like the humans who live under the cabal or the Matrix their whole life. Not many know of ......"Real Freedom"....How could they? They never had it. But they had a good substitute. A thing called ....."Freedom of Speech".......Which every one supported it and none dared to speak against this precious freedom. Ohh yeah.........that is ALL of us. We are so brain washed and indoctrinated that all we have know has been a huge deception.

That is the Armageddon coming. Taking the collars of slavery off and seeing where we have been living as a species our whole life. Our vision is blindness, to where living in polluted filth is common, accepted and hardly seen by most.Talking non-sense all day long at school and home and work is considered ....."Normal".....and ist's called wisdom. Accepting politics, religion, governments and most importantly......."how to think"...... is called being a proud veteran of society. A veteran of slavery is what we are. We died for our masters and in our ignorance, that is how it has been.

NOW we have a chance to escape our chains. The problem is that anyone can yank our chain with trigger words and concepts and then we just fall back into line and can't even see the programing. Back into the programing we go and the comfort we used to call home. We have always been like pack animals that live socially. We do not know how to stand alone like a lone wolf. We are afraid and the concept we where sold of Freedom, is just more of the familiar and it hides the fact of the rope burns around our necks.

I am sorry finds, but waking up is very hard to do. We have been badly damaged in our lives. The shocks will come fast and furious. You have to look for....." trigger words".... that have been put into our minds programing. Love is the main one. That word has been used and abused .....All against us and it has been made to be a weak word with no action or depth of perception to it. That is how a chained dog is conditioned and controlled, with the use of certain words. After a while the Pavlov like response is all we have, and know because we think it feels good. All of this is pretty much like MK ultra programing as a culture.

We have been trained to drool on command by our captors. That is how bad it is for most. But that has to be seen first in order to be able to do anything about it. Once we really have ......"FREEDOM"..........then we will now what real Free Speech is about.

The current society does not have a free mind. It does not know ...."Freedom".....so it can't talk about ....."Freedom Of Speech".......both concepts are things that it does not even know, but it will. All this barking is just waking up pains.........All good to see. Now.... not biting the hand that sets you Free may also be a challenge since we are still showing many signs of slavery and confusion. Not really familiar with having no chains and figuring out what that means.

Much Love Victor.

I realized that our Freedom has been hard won and we have paid dearly for its sweet nectar. How sweet it is to DECIDE for ourselves? How sweet is it to have our own opinions and stand firm in our own resolve? As sweet as this Freedom of Choice is, we have paid a heavy price to get it and keep it.

Most of us have meager existences, and barely survive from day to day. We have lost our Friends and Family as they cannot accept what we believe and what we know to be true. I know this all too well as I have endured ridicule from people who I LOVE dearly, as they tell me how crazy my point of view is. These are hard losses my Friends of the Light. Hard losses in deed. But I rest assured that the day will come soon, that they will finally learn and come to know the same truths that I hold dear right now. But for now, we hardly speak of it, so as not to get into an argument. But these people I speak of are my blood family. I have known them my entire life. I give them allowances for that.

What Do I Have In Trade For Blood Family?

While I have lost my blood family, as they think I am wrong and that I am off my rocker, I do have you all, my new Friends and Family who know what I know, who believe what I believe, and who have the same faith that I have, that we will soon be Free. We know and agree that our World will be freed from our Cabal masters, and we will bring Peace and prosperity to all the World. Considering, I have no one else but you all, who share my beliefs and knowing, you are very precious to me in every way. I not only have the Freedom to believe what I believe, I also have the Freedom to choose who I listen to, and to choose who my new Family and Friends are as well.

Our Freedom vs. Cabal's Freedom

We have the freedom to chose who we want for our family and friends, and NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO FORCE THEMSELVES INTO OUR FAMILY OR OUR HOUSE. We will not trade our Freedom to gather with Like minded friends of our CHOOSING, for someone else's claimed right to be heard. AS IF!

Can you imagine some stranger busting into your House, unannounced, and then telling you and your family their abusive views and causing fear and worry to your loved ones? You tell them to "Get the hell out of my house," and their reply? "I have the right to free speech!" "NOT IN MY HOUSE YOU DON'T!"

Would You Trade Your Freedom?

We are here as a unified group of believers in a dream, a future of great promise, and hold a confidence that it will be here soon. But now we have these "outsiders" who want us to give up our freedom of choice. They say that we do not have the Freedom to choose who comes into our House, because they have a Freedom of speech. These outsiders, come into our Family and tell us that we don't have the Freedom or right to say no to them. What?

I SAY NO! My Freedom to choose who I listen to is way too valuable to me. I will not give up my free right to choose my family and friends, so that some outsider can force their way into our tightly knit group to spread their nonsense.

I have rejected my own family, and lost lifelong friends because they don’t believe what I believe. If I am willing to push away my own blood family and lifelong friends to maintain my beliefs, then why would I allow some outside stranger who intends to harm me come in my House to spread their lies? I WILL NOT!

No Freedom Can Override Another's Freedoms

The right to free speech does not override the Freedom to decide who comes in your House. How could it? They can speak all they want to in their own House, to their own people. But don't trample our rights as you claim yours..... TROLL!.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that the one thing we have going for us here on IDC is that we all have the same beliefs. This is our sanctuary, the ONE PLACE IN THE WORLD, where we can communicate with others of a like mind. We have all lost close friends and blood family who thought we were crazy. That was a heavy price to pay, which emphasizes how important it is to finally find a safe place where we are with "Our Own Kind." Why would we contaminate our safe place by allowing people who want to harm us in our House?

Trolls and Minions DO NOT want to be our friends, they want to hurt us, take our currency, and dash our hopes and dreams. It is so hard for Light Workers to understand and grasp, but Trolls and Minions don't Love us, they don't even like us, they hate us, and want us to fail. It's a hard truth and so we MUST NOT let them in our House. We have looked so long, for a safe place like IDC, where we can meet and communicate with people like us, who have a dream, and believe in it. It is time to take a stand, for yourself, for your family and friends here on IDC, and for Humanity. I dare say, that we are the ONLY PLACE LEFT where truth is paramount, and who could not be corrupted by the Cabal. Patrick has told me that he has been approached many times and He REFUSED to be corrupted by the Cabal. We should follow his lead, and refuse the Cabal's attempts to infiltrate our Home.

We need to stand strong in our resolve, for all those who have fallen, for it all depends on us now. Other Light Workers have been ridiculed, made fun of, intimidated into silence, and run out of other sites, so we must hold the light Here on our site. We MUST keep our House Safe and Clean, for these other Light Workers who are looking for safety, sanctuary, and a community, like we have here. Let us send a message to the Cabal Rats:

WE ARE THE LIGHT WORKERS OF PLANET EARTH, HEAR US ROAR!!!!

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Empty Re: "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Have you noticed it went from Patrick's house to Dick's house?

"What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Empty Re: "What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:06 am

LOL.  The guy wouldn't understand freedom if it smacked him between his beady little eyeballs.  Freedom, as per the Founders, is about the right to be left alone.  It's the most comprehensive of rights, and the right most valued by civilized men (Brandeis).  Swervy Mcgee sees a world controlled by Asians and aliens, hollow earth inhabitants and hollow-headed Dinarians.  A world where dissent is met with force and threat of murder, a purging of, 'his house,' and a secret leadership of the USA.

Swervy believes in massive wealth redistribution, controlled commodities, controlled markets, and the wiping out of sovereignty - both national sovereignty and individual sovereignty.

He's a pile of cow dung, and a cabal agent acting on behalf of his handlers.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum