Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq

Go down

Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq Empty Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq

Sunday, June 4th, 2017 0:42

Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq 201703290622572257

Mahmoud Abbas

Signed by the Governor of the Palestinian Monetary Authority Azzam Shawa, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords, at the Iraqi embassy in the Jordanian capital Amman, a memorandum of understanding for joint cooperation between the two sides and to support the development of banking and financial in both countries . According to the agency "Palestinian together."

The signing ceremony was attended Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to Oman Safia al - Suhail and Commercial Annex to the Palestinian Embassy in Amman , D.mha Sayegh, Assistant Governor of the Monetary Authority for Financial Stability D.riyad Abu Shehadeh. Under the memorandum of understanding to strengthen the relationship between the State of Palestine and the Republic of Iraq in the field of control over the banking and financial institutions and to achieve financial stability and the fight against money laundering in line with the recommendations and decisions of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision and , thus contributing to achieving the two goals related to financial stability .

The memorandum also provides for the exchange of information and experiences related to the development of financial and banking work and career development staff, as well as the exchange of information relating to banking and financial legislation in force, standards and regulatory requirements in both countries .

For his part , provided the governor Shawa thanked the Central Bank of Iraq for its cooperation with the Monetary Authority, stressing that the signing of this MoU comes within the framework of closer cooperation in regulatory areas and the development of banking in each of the two countries, praising the historical relations with the Republic of Iraq and Leave them to Palestine in all fields .

For his part , the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Dr. On the Keywords for the wish to be the signing of this MoU step towards further cooperation between Iraq and Palestine to achieve the financial and banking stability in the two countries through the exchange of information , banking and financial experience, wishing the Monetary Authority of progress and success for the benefit of the people of the Palestinian economy, stressing the strength and depth of the relationship that linking the two institutions and the two peoples .

LINK

Palestine struggling "money laundering" with Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum