Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall

4 posters

Go down

Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall Empty Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall

Post by Scotchie Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:33 pm

Mr. Willis Clark, aka ADMINBILL, it's time to tear down the wall and vanquish WSOMN to the graveyard of the dinar gurus.

Mr. Clark, neither you, nor your "intel providers" have the slightest idea of anything happening with reference to any exotic currency.

Mr. Clark, you and your "intel Providers" keep pushing the old zim dollar as if you really believe it has some value.  Other than a novelty item, the old zim is not worth anything, and never will be worth anything.  It is and was never a bond.

Even though the FBI, numerous states' Attorneys General, the Better Business Bureau, and other state and city agencies have warned the public that the dinar revaluation is a scam, you continue to promise your members, on a weekly basis, that there will be a favorable resolution and the dinar will revalue to dollars, from its current value of a fraction of a penny.

Mr. Clark, week by week, for over three years now you have been torturing your members will lies and exaggerations.  From a week away to a nose hair away, you keep your members hanging on by a thread.  At the same time, you know that some of your members are not in solvent financial shape, while others need medical procedures accomplished....and they are holding out for the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

How can you sleep at night, Mr. Clark, knowing that certain of your members might become seriously ill, or possibly die, while waiting for the Iraqi dinar revaluation for medical treatment,  

Can you accept the fact, Mr. Clark, that certain of your members will lose personal properties while they await the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.  Something you promise will happen week to week, without any consideration of the terrible personal situations of some of your members.

Now, besides giving false information on any and all exotic currencies, you are into selling some product.  It makes no difference if you are gaining financially from your recommendation, you are asking your members to spend monies which most cannot afford to spend at this time.  Does this bother you at all?

Mr. Clark, you have proven to be a liar.  You have proven to be a man without integrity and honor for publicly publishing private information of your members onto your chat board.  You have proven, over and over and over again, that you and your "intel providers" have no idea what is happening with any of the exotic currencies.

Mr. Clark, how can a man such as yourself who promotes himself as a religious and moral man, constantly lie to your members claiming to have valuable information as to the future worth of some exotic currencies?  Mr. Clark, you know nothing, and you have never known anything.

June 9th will come and go, and you will have kicked the can further down the road by that point.  It will continue to the end of this year and into next year.   That is something you do know, but will not share with your members.

There is a special place for persons such as yourself, a place so horrible even a supreme prayer by Ted would not help.  It is a place where liars and thieves go, people that have no conscious, people who make others think they care, but only care about themselves.  This place is where you are headed, by not being honest with your members.

Mr. Clark - Tear Down This Wall - Close WSOMN and apologize for all your wrongdoing.  There may still be some hope for you.

WSOMN and you Mr. Clark have proven to be worthless.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall Empty Re: Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:37 pm

AWESOME POST!!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall Empty Re: Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:45 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Mr. Willis Clark - Tear Down This Wall 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:33 pm

WSOMN and you Mr. Clark have proven to be worthless
So True! Get 'em Scotchie! :okjh: :okjh:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum