Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate

2 posters

Go down

Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate Empty Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:27 pm

Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate

By Roudao 7 hours ago

Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate 306508Image1

Donald Trump

Roudao - Erbil

announced US President, Donald Trump, on Thursday, June 1.2017, his country 's withdrawal from the Paris Convention for the climate, adding that his country would negotiate for fair treatment of US interests and taxpayers.

He said from the front of the White House lawn "Starting from now we will stop the implementation of the Paris Convention is not binding," Levy so a promise during the presidential election campaign.

The US president said he "could not keep the agreement beneficial to other countries at the expense of the United States."

He added that the "survival of the Convention will endanger our companies and families will suffer in terms of loss of jobs and quality of life , " pointing out that "withdrawal achieves economic interest of America, that America remains" the most friendly environment countries. "

Trump stressed that the commitment to the climate agreement will cost the US loss 440 thousand jobs in the automotive sector , for example.

he added that compliance with the Convention would cause by 2040 a reduction in paper production by 12 percent and by 38 percent in the iron and steel sector and 86 percent in the coal sector and 31 percent in natural gas.

he said Trump India allows it to double coal production , while "we are supposed to get rid Of our production, "he said , adding that Europe allows it based on coal production plants unlike the Americans.

He stressed that the US economy is recovering and in a prompt manner, and that" keeps the promises made in the election campaign. "

http://www.rudaw.net/arabic/world/010620175

Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate Empty Re: Trump announces the withdrawal of the Paris Convention for Climate

Post by aksafeone Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:25 am

It is about time we had a President who sees what the foreign countries have done and want to do to America - make us pay for them and reduce us to nothing.  It is a great thing he has done.  We have paid for foreign countries problems for many years to include 2 world wars and more than several conflicts.  What did it cost us?  American lives and millions of dollars.  What did we get in return?  Not enough for one to count on one hand and certainly most of the time the expectation of more giving by us with no return by them.  Time we told the wold to fend for itself.  WE need the jobs for ourselves, WE need the money for our country, WE need the American blood kept over here where it will do us the most good - the the live bodies of our soldiers.  Thank you Mr. President.  Now maybe we can have some jobs again, praise the Lord!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum