Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

2 posters

Go down

"Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Empty "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:10 pm

"Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Drunk_22
 "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Richar54

RE: What Happens to those of us without Currency?

Here are a few of my thoughts on the matter...

=======================================
Post/Question:

"What Happens to those of us without Currency?" by (Anonymous) - 6.1.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 10:11 AM EDT on June 1, 2017

Hello dear friends: What will happen to those of us who don't have currency to exchange?

For almost two years now i've followed your videos with hope and expectation, not of exchanging currency, because i don't have any, but of all the changes that the whole RV/GCR/NESARA will supposedly bring to all humanity. But i wish i had known earlier about this whole thing so i could have bought some currency back then.

I've always had projects and big dreams of doing things to "change the world", ever since i left my parents' home in 1983 and moved to a small hippy town in the middle of Argentina with the idea of founding a rural alternative community. But making money was always the obstacle and the burden in my life. I've tried countless ways of achieving financial independence without taking advantage of other people, but i could never achieve it. So after all these years i only managed to survive and raise my kids, and always at the high price of working too many hours. Finally i gave up, i realized i'm not made to succeed in this twisted economic system. Then some time ago i found the quote "If you feel you don't fit in this world it's because you were born to help create a new one", and it all made sense. So here i am, at 54 years old, living in a city and driving for Uber just to pay the bills, while i'm dreaming again of starting a self-sufficient organic farm near the sea in which to explore many things, like growing super foods, sea water therapies, sun gazing, alternative building, maybe even the Ubuntu system... But with no money to even thinking of buying a piece of land. So i wanted to ask you, how will this whole RV/GCR thing help people like me who don't have currency to exchange?

I hope you have a chance to reply to me. Thank you very much in advance, and thank you for all the work you are doing for humanity.

Blessings

Answer:

First, it is a good thing that you are here on IDC where TRUTH reigns supreme!

In answer to your question: What Happens to those of us without Currency? there are 3 answers.

#1) Everyone in the World will be getting a very good guaranteed income from NESARA/GESARA. You could just wait on this as it should not be too long from now before it gets here.

#2) You just happen to be in the place of the "2nd GCR" where we help people who got screwed out of their currencies by the Cabal or just missed out on the "First GCR" like you. While most everyone else in the World will have to wait for NESARA/GESARA, you can be granted a sizable amount of money from one or more of us as our way of spreading the light. See these two posts:

"Intel Dinar Chronicles & The 2nd GCR" - One Who Knows - 5.25.17

"Only Light Workers Have This Problem... (2nd GCR)" - One Who Knows - 5.26.17

#3) Or you could get in on the FIRST GCR yourself, witch still has not arrived yet. You could make a choice right now to get in on this opportunity for less than the cost of a pizza. You could go to a place like:

https://www.greatamericancoincompany.com/

And buy a $10T zim note for $7 or so, and be a multi Trillionaire like the rest of us.

The choice is basically, wait for the Government to send you a check, or ask one of us to fund you and your projects, or take matters into your own hands, be in control of your own reality and spend $10 bucks on your Future. The difference is whether or not you are in control of your own life.

The Choice is yours to make.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Empty Re: "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:35 pm

https://www.greatamericancoincompany.com/international-currency/zimbabwe-banknotes.html

Zimbabwe notes have no currency value.

PLEASE BE ADVISED it is the opinion of Great Am Coin that Zimbabwe Banknotes will NEVER be money again and consist of collectible former banknotes only.

The Great American Coin Company does not provide investment advice nor do we comment on rumors in the market place regarding any item we sell.

Zimbabwe banknotes sold by the Great American Coin Company® are sold as collectibles and are not considered currency.

Zimbabwe bank notes consist of former currency from the Republic of Zimbabwe. The Republic of Zimbabwe is currently on the United States Dollar standard.

All Zimbabwe notes currently sold by the Great American Coin Company®, including but not limited to the 10 Trillion Dollar Zimbabwe Note, The 50 Trillion Dollar Zimbabwe Note and the 100 Trillion Dollar Zimbabwe Note have no currency value and are considered collectible/novelty items only.

Great American Coin Company prices for Zimbabwe Banknotes are based on current market prices which are determined by supply and demand.

In regards to a 'Global Revaluation' or 'RV' of international currencies versus the US Dollar, the Great American Coin Company® has seen no evidence indicating that this is in any way genuine. It is the position of the Great American Coin Company®, that with the exceptions of normal currency fluctuations, that no 'Global Revaluation' of currencies will occur.

We recommend that any buyer of this item takes time to educate themselves regarding this product prior to purchase.

Purchasing of Zimbabwe Banknotes for any reason other than collecting is highly speculative and is not endorsed or recommended by the Great American Coin Company. 

The Great American Coin Company does not guarantee any future price or value for Zimbabwe notes.

The buyer takes sole responsibility for the purchase of Zimbabwe Banknotes from the Great American Coin Company.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Empty Re: "Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:47 pm

Dick Mckim wrote:#1) Everyone in the World will be getting a very good guaranteed income from NESARA/GESARA. You could just wait on this as it should not be too long from now before it gets here.

Then why does anyone need to buy any currency?

"Re: What Happens to those of us without Currency?" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum