Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death

Go down

Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death Empty Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 31, 2017 10:07 pm

Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death

Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death Image

31-05-2017 03:14 PM

Euphrates -

President of the local council , the great hand Diala Mohammad Davan revealed the existence of more than 24 thousand people in the villages and camps of the displaced unreached water for more than 15 days, describing it B'almut slow '.

He said Davan in a press statement that more than 24 thousand people in the villages of the great hand , including about 1,000 people displaced in Albouhinihn camp, threatened with a humanitarian catastrophe due to the lack of access of drinking water to them several days ago, confirming the disappearance of the delivery of drinking water to these villages is as a slow death to its residents. Adding that the reasons for lack of water delivery is not available Pelvic wheels tanker water after mostly stopped leaving them only 4 only, in addition to the bus stop water line in the long - time pumping water without qualification by the authorities concerned.

He said international organizations have allocated long before many of the truck wheels tanker drinking water to the side, but still in the Water Resources Department has not been delivered to the administration side so far, for unknown reasons, but it is possible that this is the neglect deliberately to eliminate thousands of the population. He pointed out that the 4 wheels currently available provide pieces of the army and the popular crowd stationed at the borders of the great hand only, either the villages have not been provided with drinking water for more than 15 days, especially under high temperatures , with the beginnings of the hot summer.

The President of the Council and the Ministry of Water Resources and the local government in Diyala to pay attention to the great hand and save its citizens from thirst , which is as a slow death will destroy the lives of thousands of unarmed innocent people, especially children.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=46134

Because of the lack of delivery of water to them .. 24 thousand people, including displaced in Diyala are threatened with slow death 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum