Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts

2 posters

Go down

Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts Empty Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 22, 2017 1:10 am

Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts

Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts One_mi10

Journal  May 21, 2017

Baghdad - Journal News

Some believe that Iraq has been burdened with external and internal debt, while the parliamentary economic committee believes that the country is able to pay the debts and it is in a sound financial position, while the government asserts that Iraq is a country rich in resources and can pay back what he promised.

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Jabar al-Abbadi stressed that Iraq is able to pay the debts owed by the fact that it has fulfilled its obligations and benefits and evidence of the high rating of Iraq's credit according to international agencies, "noting that" this indicates that the country is able to pay its own in the position of Mali sound".

Al-Abbadi said in an interview with «Journal News», that "the debt owed by Iraq, most of the precedent and the amount borrowed by this government is few," noting that "the loans taken not only for the purpose of operational projects, but were investment to be able to pay the debt."

The member of the parliamentary financial committee that "the mechanism followed by the government was clear that these amounts for investment projects to meet the government's obligations," noting that "the debt was a few benefits and comfortable and a good proportion of institutions and international banks to support the budget."

"Some people are trying to link Iraq's public debt with the current government and the current circumstances, but the public debt of the country is estimated at $ 111 billion and the foreign debt reached nearly $ 56 billion by 2014. After that date, Iraq borrowed only $ 12 billion and was borrowed externally, "He said.

He pointed out that "the amount of 56 billion some before 2003 and amounted to about 41 billion, which is outside the Paris Club and was not subject to the settlement that took place in the club and most of the countries that have been borrowed from him has not been claimed until now."

He pointed out that "the remaining debt of up to 40 billion or less, which is internal debt and was up to 50% before 2014," noting that "the amount achieved from 2014 to 2016 came to pay the salaries of self-financing companies losing."

Abadi said that "in the budget 2015 and 2016 banks were paying the losing companies salaries under treasury bonds from the government, but in 2017 the government has begun to give the money directly and without borrowing.

For its part, the government pointed out that most of Iraq's debts are internal, while it noted that the country is rich and can rely on new sources of revenue without the need to borrow.

The adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Dr. Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge told the «Journal News», that "Iraq hopes in the future that oil prices will rise again to be able to pay the amount owed," explaining that "most of these debts are internal and not external and then the payment is much easier "He said.

Anbuge said that "every religion carries within it a mechanism of payment, which depends on the size of these debts," noting that "mostly soft loans and a grace period."

"The government is seeking to diversify the economy and sources of revenue to reduce reliance on debt by activating state factories and private sector participation, or selling agricultural and industrial land to local investors, as well as a marked increase in tax and fees revenues, which are sources of support," the prime minister said. The state budget without the need to borrow, "noting that" the borrowing was reduced during the current year, excluding bonds issued by the government. "

While the economic expert Abdul Karim Jaber Shangar, "the existence of soft means to Iraq if the choice of the principle of differentiation in the selection of loans, the first investment and then comes loans from the World Bank and some international organizations and bilateral loans between Iraq and a number of countries with financial abundance, while IMF loans are difficult loans for countries that have obtained or are trying to obtain them. "

"This procedure makes the International Monetary Fund the guardian of the economic programs in these countries and naturally put these conditions in front of Iraq some of the problems that lead to the lifting of government support for some poor groups that are in need of support, To other conditions relating to the duration of repayment and interest, and thus the loans issued by the International Monetary Fund away from the status of soft loans or hard.

LINK

Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraq confirms its ability to pay its financial debts Empty Big Debt

Post by Scotchie Mon May 22, 2017 7:29 am

Yes, Iraq owes billions, with billions more to come.

Of course the uninformed say just revalue your currency Iraq, and you can get out of debt.

Not so fast.  The IMF/World Bank would never allow that.

Iraq will be in debt for years to come, as it still receives loans.

Wake up gurus........

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum