Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER

4 posters

Go down

POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER Empty POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER

Post by Purpleskyz Sun May 21, 2017 8:43 pm

POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER Jerzy511

POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 21-May-2017 20:17:07

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject:
Date: Sun, May 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Fight The Power, Pts. 1 & 2 lyrics
Artist: Isley Brothers lyrics
Title: Fight The Power

/video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-ddc-ddc_bd&hsimp=yhs-ddc_bd&hspart=ddc&p=Utube+perforamnce+of+Fight+the+Power..Isley+Brothers#id=4&vid=569af319a2d7d7fc7780920c281662b9&action=click

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The bottleneck that has been found, the plug in the system that has kept it from happening is real, is huge and there are those sweating blood over how to even survive the investigation. They have been out of ethics for a very long time and can’t produce what is needed.

Just sit tight and allow the officials to figure out how to unthread the bound up systems that carry all the wires. There are many. Let the weight of the pressures that they feel do its work, and just sit tight; I know that’s what you have been doing but do it now for a short while.

Get the logical and sequential efforts in line and hang with what is. Let there be no bashing and no charging after those who can’t help any more than you can.
...P...

SUSAN SAYS

IN HONORING AND LOVING MEMORY OF POOF: MAY 23, 2013

The never ending story continues its twists and turns. It was been proven the political climate of this country is behind these stops and starts of all the different expected returns. This includes the Prosperity Programs' deliveries and the currency exchanges. I do understand that there are citizens of
countries which have begun to exchange and some of these receivers have begun to share with relatives in this country. My extremely connected information channels are again" Very Optimistic" that this coming week could be a memorable one. Obviously, we don't have much time to find out. I'm praying for the best and I'm sure you are too. Hope this helps, Susan

When you have a moment check out Cliff High's predictions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVAI07f-5M0

Zap Says

POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER Grade_a_bullshit_alert_trans
HI ALL

MAY 23 MARKS THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF POOF’S PASSING. HE SAYS HI. AND JAMES, COME BACK DOWN AND PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN – YOU FORGOT AND SUSAN IS DISSED.

THE BLACKOUT CONTINUES ON MOST LEVELS, BUT ON THE MUNDANE ONE WITH THE BIG BAD BANK, THEY GOT THEIR JUST DESERTS AND THE ACCOUNT THAT WILL DISTRIBUTE IS ABOUT TO BE UNFROZEN. THE NICE REGULATORS HAD THEIR WAY WITH THESE PIECES OF BOTTOM SLIME.

POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER Ok-then

THIS JUST MEANS WE ARE ON SCHEDULE FOR THE FIRST BITS TO COME IN TO GET OUR INFRASTRUCTURE IN PLACE.

BY THE WAY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP THE OTHER DAY AS THAT ACTUALLY SAVED ONE LIFE, AND KEPT THE OTHERS IN FOOD AND SHELTER. IF YOU WISH TO HELP A BIT MORE, GREAT. WE DO NEED A FEW MORE DAYS BEFORE THE FUNDS BECOME USABLE IN OUR HANDS, BUT AFTER THAT WE TAKE OFF AND DO NOT LOOK BACK AND CAN HELP THEM OURSELVES.

THAT’S ABOUT IT I CAN TELL YOU AT THIS STAGE. LOTS OF INFO, RIGHT? SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT WE ARE THAT CLOSE AND I CAN NOT SAY MUCH.

POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER Internet-Fraud-Alert1

AGAIN THANKS EVERYBODY FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR HELPING HANDS. WE WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO WORK WITH IN HAND BY MIDDLE WEEK, AND GET TO THE WAITING WORK. ALL DETRACTORS CAN PACK UP AND GO HOME. THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS SALUTE YOUR DEDICATION TO DIRT AND DIRTY LAUNDRY. YOU WILL GET PIGGY AWARDS.

GOD BLESS, LOVE YOU LOTS AND BIG HUGS.

IN DELIGHTFUL GRATITUDE

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

MAY 21, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER 2245507099POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER

Post by roxy22222222 Sun May 21, 2017 9:03 pm

Jerzy ou are the only one out of ethics! POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER 1656125192 POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER 1656125192
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun May 21, 2017 10:31 pm

"if you wish to help a bit more, great."

You're a panhandling fraud.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

POOF - POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER Empty Poof

Post by Scotchie Sun May 21, 2017 10:54 pm

I always try to be a gentleman, but in this case

These people are scumbags, living off of donations.  The only people that save are themselves.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum