Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Another Destitute Dinarian 5/19/17

4 posters

Go down

Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 Empty Another Destitute Dinarian 5/19/17

Post by Ssmith Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 am

When I was in first grade, I was with my friends on the playground and a bunch of the boys began asking each other what they were going to be when they grew up. Immediately I became nervous, because I had no idea! I listened to the boys and heard what they wanted to be:

One boy a fireman
One boy a policeman
One boy wanted to be an accountant like his Father
One boy was going to be a lawyer

I knew they were going to ask me, my heart began to pound and decided to say whatever came out of my mouth. I was the last one to be asked and all the boys in my group were looking at me intently for my answer. My answer was, “What I am going to do has never been done before.” I thought the boys were going to start making fun of me they usually did, because I was very chubby and couldn’t run very fast. I was amazed that they didn’t say anything but looked at me like they knew I was correct about what I had said to them.

I am now 51 years old and for many years I tried to fit in working in different industries and at the same time I am a Lightworker and an Intuitive. Almost two years ago my journey through 11 years of corporate America ended and I was devastated. I became hard on myself, because I never achieved that thing that nobody had ever done before.

Over the last two years I have only worked six months with all savings and 401k gone…San Francisco is one expensive town to live in without income. December my last temp job ended and since then it seemed that the Universe had put a stop on me returning to the corporate world. I was in a panic and had no idea what to do! I prayed hard for many weeks and eventually came across this IDC dinar site. I couldn’t believe the information I was reading and the intel was absolutely blowing my mind! I instantly became a fan of OWK, Matt T, Cowboy and many others.

Now it is May and as I look back on these past five months, I realize that I would have never made it through this period of having my Faith tested without the IDC community. I am so grateful that I know how Prime Creator, the Galactics, Grandfather, the Elders and the Lightworkers are all working together to make this miraculous blessing manifest for all humanity! I think I would have lost my mind and fell hopelessly in fear for the rest of my life without all of you being here…Thank you Patrick!

I know this community is made up of so many souls like me, who as children didn’t know what we were going to be when we grew up…BUT WE KNOW NOW! The best damn loving Lightworkers, Humanitarians this Universe has ever witnessed! Our currency/energy will turn on every light inside all of our Brothers and Sisters on this big beautiful blue marble! Not one shadow will exist when we are all done! I hope to meet all of you before I leave this planet after I have done what never has been done before.

Just and endnote, I woke up this morning wondering when the RV was going to happen so I asked the Universe for a clue. My good friend invited me this afternoon to have lunch with him in Chinatown, being broke I accepted immediately. While we were eating lunch, he was telling me about a co-worker he enjoys working with had to return to Zimbabwe because her Father passed away. My friend kept bringing us his friend from Zimbabwe during lunch…what are the chances of that happening I thought. After lunch I told him I would walk him back to his office. I was shocked to see where he worked was next to a building that housed a HSBC branch. Wow! I thought it must be happening soon!!!

All of our dreams are now manifesting!

Miguel

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 Empty Miguel

Post by Scotchie Fri May 19, 2017 8:30 am

I am sorry to say, Miguel, you are delusional.

Unfortunately, you did wind up where none of your childhood friends predicted they would be.

You are broke, with a fantasy in your mind, and your rational thinking obscured by greed.

Does being a lightworker mean being unemployed?  You fit that bill.

Grandfather died, and the Prime Creator couldn't give to craps about the revaluation of exotic currencies.

Not sure how much lower you can go, but waiting for the miracle to manifest, you will hit rock bottom.

Sad

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 Empty Re: Another Destitute Dinarian 5/19/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri May 19, 2017 10:59 am

Miguel wrote:I never achieved that thing that nobody had ever done before.
Miguel wrote:...the intel was absolutely blowing my mind! I instantly became a fan of OWK, Matt T, Cowboy and many others.

Sorry to say, I think the two are connected.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Another Destitute Dinarian   5/19/17 Empty Re: Another Destitute Dinarian 5/19/17

Post by Terbo56 Fri May 19, 2017 9:23 pm

Anally, yes, they are- sarcastic affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr redneck Fri May 19, 2017 9:35 pm

you are close but greed and being naïve comes to mind

mr redneck

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum